Dr. Richard Liu, DMD

Dr. Richard Liu, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Richard Liu, DMD is a dentist who practices in Newington, NH. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Read his story

101 Shattuck Way Ste 5

Newington, NH 03801

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Liu

Dr. Liu's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Liu "Dr. Liu graduated from the University of Pennsylvania where we was awarded his Dental Degree. He completed his specialty training in Implant Prosthesis and Cosmetic Restoration at Harvard University's School of Dental Medicine. He was also appointed Research Fellow in Restorative Dentistry and awarded a Masters of Medical Science Degree from Harvard Medical School. He is currently an associate professor of prosthodontics at both the prestigious Tufts School of Dental Medicine and at Harvard Dental School. Dr. Liu accepted the first annual Dr. Charles Lambrukos award for excellence in teaching from the New Hampshire Dental Society. "

This content was provided by Dr. Liu "His philosophy is very simple- to provide the best, most comprehensive treatment at all our patients and help them achieve optimum dental health with a beautiful smile and self confidence. He is here to listen, educate and explain procedures and provide you with the most comfortable, clean quality dental care possible. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of California At Los Angeles
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Liu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Liu has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Liu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liu to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Liu Says:

Thank you for taking the time to inform the Dr. and staff of your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to our team. We strive to make sure each patient is happy, healthy and informed when in our office. Each survey helps us to grow and learn how we can improve.

Dr. Liu's Performance
Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. Liu is a highly competent and caring dentist with a keen aesthetic sense - very important in restorative dentistry.
in Exeter NH |
I have the kind of mouth that makes most dentists cringe, severe TMJ, ultra sensitive teeth and some nerve damage. Dr Liu has taken a real do no harm approach and is working to correct all my issues. He is very nice, on time and seems genuinely intererested in the outcome of my teeth.
in Portsmouth, NH |
I think Dr. Liu is a good dentist from a practical stand point, but he is not a caring dentist. After I saw a root canal specialist Dr. Liu recommended and had a tooth worked on, Dr. Liu was sent my records. At no point in time did he tell me I needed to come in quickly to get my tooth capped otherwise I could risk losing it. Had he bothered to do so, I'd still have my tooth today. Instead by the time I went in to get my tooth capped it had cracked and had to be removed.
I always try to do my best to be a "caring dentist" to all my patients. When there is a situation where require multiple steps treatments with other dentals specialist, I always informed patient the necessary treatments and sequences. In this case, patient was in lots of discomfort prior to root canal treatment and it appears to me now that patient did not understand the entire treatment plan. We also give patient a copy of signed consent so informations are not just verbal.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Liu, DMD?

Visit Dr. Liu

Evening
Dr. Liu accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Delta Dental Premier