Dr. Richard Lestz, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Lestz

Dr. Richard H. Lestz, D.D.S., P.C.

11045 Queens Blvd Ste 109 Forest Hills, NY 11375

Dr. Richard Lestz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Forest Hills, NY. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Lestz accepts

Dr. Lestz accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

Dr. Lestz?
Dr. Lestz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Lestz, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
If you are one of those people who is afraid to be at a dentist ... Then this is the place to be . Good technique he made you feel real comfortable that you forget you are in a dentist chair. I had veneer and a bridge done . A1 work . Beautiful look natural . Teeth cleaning excellent white and pretty when he is done . Honest man . He is all about is patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lestz, DDS?
He's the best! Although I left NY over a decade ago, I still get compliments from other dentists on the 5 piece bridge he made for me back in 1997. He also has great sense of humor, and one of kind technique for painlessly injecting novacaine. I only wish I could've taken him with me when I moved!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lestz, DDS?
I am having a total implant makeover. I have had terrible experiences with dentists over the years which led to a total fear of any dental work and therefore my teeth paid dearly. Dr. Lestz is not only the best at what he does but he is extremely friendly, caring and understanding and very professional with a great sense of humor. He puts you at ease, explains the best treatment plan for YOU. Although he is not included in my insurance plan I could never imagine going to any other dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lestz, DDS?
Dr. Letz totally redid my bottom teeth which had been crooked my entire life. I was extremely self-conscious of them, and really never had a good experience with a dentist before. But he did an amazing job of helping me feel calm and explaining what every step of the process would look like. Some of them are caps and some are veneers, and EVERYONE thinks my teeth are completely natural. He spent so much time making them look perfect, and I can't thank him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lestz, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lestz?