Dr. Richard Lachenmayr, DMD

DentistryMale

Dr. Richard Lachenmayr, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Phillipsburg, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lachenmayr to book an appointment.

Dr. Lachenmayr

Richard Lachenmayr, D.M.D.

1150 3rd Ave Phillipsburg, NJ 08865

Dr. Lachenmayr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lachenmayr

4.4

Dr. Lachenmayr?
  • Appointment scheduling (10)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (10)
  • Explained conditions well (10)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
The short, dark-haired hygienist I really loved. Everything about her as well as her work ethic is exceptional! She was personable and professional every time I visited! However, this dentist as well as his overweight blonde blue eyed receptionist are both grossly unprofessional all the way around! I typed out a complaint to Richard Lachenmayr about how rude his receptionist was to me not once but on two separate occasions. The dentist called me back almost a month later at 7am in the morning! When I asked him why he called my home that early in the morning he said because the practice opened at 7. ...which regardless, IS UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! (After all, it was not like he was calling to remind me I had an appointment for that morning) Additionally, I checked the website and it posted the office opening at 8 am. ..which makes him a liar in addition to being unprofessional. He went on to tell me that the receptionist I made the complaint about only gets compliments. (As if t
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lachenmayr, DMD?
Dr Lachenmayr is a very good Doctor. He is available to his patients 24 hrs a day. His staff is very friendly and helpful. His prices are very fair. He genuinely cares about his patients. He has state of the art equipment. He can make you a crown while you wait!
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lachenmayr, DMD?
Awful. He lies to patients. He did veneers and crowns for my husband couple years ago and half of veneers were already replaced fir crowns by different dentist. He denied life warranty he gave my husband verbally when he paid over 10K For his new set of upper teeth and discharged him from practice. He did sloppy job and basically we paid twice for same procedure however second time it was done correctly and in professional manner. I would never refer anybody to his practice ever.
Easton, PA – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lachenmayr, DMD?
I had my first exam with Dr. Lachebmayr and hygenist Nickie-jo. My teeth have not felt this clean in years! The hygenist was wonderful and personable and Dr. Lachenmayr was kind, knowledgable and efficient. I highly recommend this office!
Katie H in Bloomsbury, NJ – May 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lachenmayr, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lachenmayr?

• Special Care Dentistry