Dr. Richard Klein, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 78

Dr. Klein

Michigan Head & Neck Institute

3665 E 11 Mile Rd Warren, MI 48092

Dr. Richard Klein, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Warren, MI and has been practicing for 52 years. He graduated from University Of Detroit Dental School-D.D.S. in 1967 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Klein, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
First of all Dr Klein’s office staff is friendly and so personable. They actually are interested in helping you feel comfortable and answer any questions. The office environment is very warm and comforting. Dr Klein is very knowledgeable and does not rush you through but is patient centered and really wants to help with your medical needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Klein, DDS?
Dr. KLEIN and his staff are amazing. Everyone helps you from the start, during and apon completion. Dr. KLEIN helped me by fitting me for a dental appliance that reduced the stress of my TMJ causing me headaches and ear pain. Top ENT at all 3 major hospitals couldn't accomplish that. He understands pain and pain management. Bpletta
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Klein, DDS?
Dr. Klein is very approachable. He listened, asked questions, and answered mine to my satisfaction. We agreed on the treatment plan and had my first treatment the next day. Efficient, friendly environment. I'm very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Klein, DDS?
Dr Klein is an amazing Dentist and has the most amazing office and wonderful staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Klein, DDS?
Dr. Klein a skilled and knowledgeable professional. I recently had an initial visit and was impressed by the staff and Dr. Klein. Everyone is courteous. Dr. Klein listened to my concerns and answered my questions. I am a physician and appreciated the care I received. Dr. Klein successfully treated a medical issue for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Klein, DDS?
Dr. Klein is awesome he is someone that really cares about the work that he's doing and the people that he's serving once I went to him I found him to be excellent he's kind he's considerate he goes overboard with what he's doing he went beyond what I was therefore he took care of him made me feel comfortable and I'll refer him to anyone he's one of the top doctors that I have in my list after seeing him my first time he sent me a card which was so wonderful I cannot believe I've referred people
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Klein, DDS?
Dr. Klein is a very good doctor. He helped me with my TMJ. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. Blessed I was sent to him. His staff is also wonderful. Many thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Klein, DDS?
Dr. Klein and his staff's knowledge of TMJ is second to none. In addition they are always professional, concerned, kind and treat me with complete patience and respect. Dr is a great listener and really treats you like an individual. I learn something new everytime I have an appt. I am so grateful to have found him and highly recommend him for all TMJ related issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Klein, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Klein?

Whether you see me for TMJ problems or sleep apnea, I believe in working as a team player with any other treating physicians possible to ensure we are all working together toward the same common goal of helping you feel better in a more efficient way. Communication and cooperation are key in addition to maintaining my high patient satisfaction.

Fellowship and Mastership-General Practice-American Academy Of Craniofacial Pain
Fellowship and Mastership-Tmj-International College Of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
Fellowship-Royal Society Of Health, London England
1967
University Of Detroit Dental School-D.D.S.
1964
University Of Detroit Mercy-B.A. Minors In Biology and Psychology
1967
1964

Dr. Klein accepts

Dr. Klein accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Klein treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Klein's conditions and procedures:

• Myofascial Pain
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Orthotic Treatment
  • Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Klein treats patients.

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital