Dr. Richard Jacobson, DMD

Orthodontics | Male

881 Alma Real Dr Ste 200 Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 Get Directions
Dr. Richard Jacobson, DMD
FaceCenterLA was established in 2007 by Dr. Schendel, board certified Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgeon (Professor Emeritus Stanford) and Dr. Jacobson, (Specialist in Orthodontics for children and adults, UCLA) as a multi-disciplinary medical and dental center for patients living in LA as well as patients travelling from throughout the USA and abroad, for Jaw surgery, Sleep Apnea, Snoring, Sinus and nasal congestion. Onsite are board certified specialists in Plastic Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery proving a full range of Plastic surgery services, Maxillofacial Surgery and Nose Surgery. Onsite are also Board certified Oto-rhino-laryngologists (ENT) for patients with snoring, sinus and nasal congestion, mouth breathing and sleep apnea. SinusCenterLA has one of the most advanced robotic technology currently available in the world for accuracy and minimal 'down time'. Onsite is also fully a equipped Medical Spa for non surgical facial and body rejuvenation with state of the art lasers and technology and a board certifies Plastic Surgeon from Stanford and his team for surgical and non surgical facial and body rejuvenation.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Jacobson's Care Philosophy

Multi-disciplinary doctors to provide you with the most current information, technology and care. Orthodontists specialists (Specialty certification; UCLA) Jaw Surgery specialists Specialty certification ; STANFORD) ENT (sinus congestion, mouth breathing, snoring, nose congestion (Specialty certification; USC) Obstructive Sleep Apnea

Dr. Jacobson's Experience

Visiting Dr. Jacobson

Dr. Jacobson accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Jacobson is now accepting new patients
RICHARD L JACOBSON DMD INC881 Alma Real Dr Ste 200
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
(310) 454-0317Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jacobson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jacobson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobson to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Jacobson's Performance
in Laguna Hills, CA |
My family has been coming to Dr. Jacobson for generations, and if he is still practicing I will bring my kids to him. What he did for my mom is remarkable. His work literally changed my life. I had a substantial overbite and other issues as a child that he not only fixed, but did so in a way that didn't ruin my childhood. Between attention to detail, patience and quality of end result there is none better. He is also a really nice guy to boot. Worth every penny, truly an artist.
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Jacobson has been a dream. My TMJ issues went unchecked for years and definitely caused me some problems. Dr. Jacobson and his team have completely fixed the issue, and I truly feel like a new man. Also, he has really great facilities. The fact that everything was top of the line/state-of-the-art really made me feel more comfortable that I was exactly where I needed to be. Thank you, Dr. Jacobson
in Los Angeles , CA |
His is a beautiful office and there are many skilled workers always bustling about. I was amazed... Everyone was extremely kind and accommodating. The brain damage I suffered impacts my short-term memory and I can rarely recall anyone's name, especially when confronted with a large office full of pretty faces. I can't imagine the number of times I've called one of them by the wrong name, but they never miss a beat, never bat an eye. Dr. Jacobson is a master of his craft!
in Los Angeles |
I never used to smile before Dr. Jacobson, but now I'm all teeth! Although I did have to wait for about 20 minutes, Dr Jacobson was charismatic, engaging and made me feel like he truly cared. He showed me high-tech images and videos to show how he could move my teeth and correct my bite. His offices are state-of-the-art, like nowhere I've been before. I trust Dr. Jacobson with my smile, and I highly recommend his expertise. Thanks Dr. J!
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Richard Jacobson is hands down, the finest Orthodontists in Los Angeles! He and his office come highly recommended, and my personal experience with both him and his incredible staff have been nothing short of truly exceptional. The perfectionism and excellence with which he runs his practice shines through in so many ways that it would be impossible to express everything that he deserves to have expressed about him in this limited review...suffice to say - he's fantastic!!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
It's been an absolute dream to be under the care of Dr. Jacobson. His high level of confidence and attention to detail is what every patient would want from a doctor. His offices are state-of-the-art and like no other doctors office than I've ever been in; extremely cutting-edge equipment and a great staff. I had a complicated TMJ issue, but I couldn't have been more comfortable with an at-ease mind while under his treatment and care. Two thumbs up, 10 stars, and so on...Thank you Dr. J!
in Malibu, CA |
Dr. Rick Jacobson and his staff are streets ahead of any other orthodontic group I visited. Their professionalism and attention to detail is inspiring. They took my ugly teeth and awful smile and created a major transformation in my look, my bite and my general oral health. I now have a great smile that I get compliments on. The office staff were caring and very professional. From the moment you step in Dr. Jacobson's office you know you're getting top-notch care. I feel lucky to have found them
in Los Angeles, CA |
Great Doctor! Great place! Highly recommended! My Daughter been going to Dr. Jacobson to get her teeth straightened. She had to have a partial Jaw reshaping that did that worked wonders for not only her general health, but also her self-esteem. Her breathing and sleeping habits have also greatly improved over the years! We thank you Dr. Jacobson for your attentiveness and care!
in Santa Monica, CA |
Dr. Jacobson is absolutely the best! My wife and I both suffer from TMJ (my own being much more acute than my wife). Although we needed different treatments, Dr. Jacobson ensured that we both got our issues taken care of. Thank you, Dr. Jacobson! We're forever grateful!
in Beverly Hills , CA |
I could not find a better doctor than Dr.Jacobson. Extremely knowledgeable in his filed. It is five star care in all respects. I had a previous bad experience with my teeth and bite that he was able to fully resolve working with his team of specialist. What a difference!! I'm very grateful that I found a doctor and staff that care that much. I highly recommend them.
Hi Jennifer, Thank you very much for this kind review. I'm thrilled to hear that you have been pleased with our dental care and I'm very glad that we've been able to find a treatment that worked! Looking forward to seeing you next time. Dr. Jacobson
He was a very nice man. Took care of all my needs in the same day. I have been suffering from tmj so I made an appointment. As soon as I saw him he took 3d photos of metro see what was going on. The he was able to make impression and have my retainer ready the next day. Pretty impressive
Hello, I want to thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I really appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear that I was able to take care of all of your needs and I'm happy to hear that you were impressed with our efforts to quickly get your retainer. I also appreciate your feedback on the scheduling and overall experience with the staff. I hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again. Kind regards, Dr. Jacobson
Have you seen Dr. Richard Jacobson, DMD?

Compare Dr. Jacobson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Jacobson says...

Dr. Jacobson's Care Philosophy

Orthodontists specialists  (Specialty certification; UCLA)

Jaw Surgery specialists Specialty certification ; STANFORD)

ENT (sinus congestion, mouth breathing, snoring, nose congestion (Specialty certification; USC)

Obstructive Sleep Apnea

Dr. Jacobson says...

Specialists in:

Orthodontics for children and adults

Jaw surgery (Orthognathic surgery)

Sleep Apnea ( Snoring/Sinus congestion, mouth breathing, nasal obstruction)

Sinus congestion, headache and allergy ( Board Certified ENT see SinusCenterLA)

TMJ dysfunction, headaches and facial pain

Orthodontics:

Ears, Nose and Throat, Board Certified, specialty - certification -USC

Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery:

Board Certified Specialists- certification - Stanford

Med-Spa full Medical Spa onsite:

Non Surgical facial rejuvenation.

Dr. Jacobson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders

U.C.L.A.

Graduated in 1983

U.C.L.A.

Completed in 1981

Dr. Jacobson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics