Dr. Richard Higgs, DDS

Dr. Richard Higgs, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Richard Higgs, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chandler, AZ. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

3175 S Price Rd Ste 140

Chandler, AZ 85248

Learn about Dr. Higgs

• Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Dental Implant
  • Invisalign®
  • Lumineers®
  • Porcelain Crown
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Pacific Aesthetic Continuum
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Higgs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Higgs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Higgs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Higgs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Higgs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Higgs to family and friends
Dr. Higgs' Performance
Tempe, AZ |
He is the best! Had my wisdom teeth removed it went great! The office staff made me feel so comfortable and talked me through everything. I highly recommend Aquila Dental. You won't be sorry.
in Chandler, AZ |
Always a friendly, professional and successful appointment with Aquila Dental, love the staff and Dr. Higgs excellent pain free workmanship!
Chandler, AZ |
My entire family of 4 moved to the area and chose to see Dr. Higgs. We got it to see him at different times based on our schedules. We myself, my husband and my 16-year-old were all told we had gingivitis and needed treatment, despite none of us ever having issues before and my 7- year-old was told she had 3 cavities. We all went for a second opinion and they said no gingivitis and only 1 cavity. This guy is seriously making up diagnoses to pad his bottom line. Avoid at all cost.
We're sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your experience. We take pride in providing quality dentistry. Our office has invested in advanced technology to help us treat dental issues before becoming larger problems. New patients receive a thorough examination and we provide a treatment plan addressing underlying issues. We hope you were able to find a dentist to serve your families needs. We are happy to have served many of Chandler's families as is shown through other reviews on this site.
San Gabriel, CA |
Awesome office! Everyone is so professional & kind, great experience!
Chandler, AZ |
We've been going to see Dr. Higgs and staff for several years. It is easy to get appointments, you are seen on time, friendly/helpful everyone, stays current with dentistry issues, professional. I enjoy going to see Dr. Higgs and staff.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Dr. Higgs is fantastic and his entire office is welcoming and makes going to the dentist enjoyable.
in Gilbert AZ |
Dr Higgs is the greatest. He's not your average dentist. He solved my sleep apnea problem. No more snoring and my wife finally gets a great nights sleep. Thanks for everything.
in Phoenix |
Just got my buttons off for Invisalign. I went with Dr. Higgs for Invisalign because he is my general dentist and I got a good discount. Other dentists and orthodontists had told me I was not a candidate for Invisalign, but Dr Higgs proved them wrong! He did an incredible job and I now have the straight teeth I waited decades for.
He's an amazing dentist - especially if you have fears about dental work! He's friendly and able to put one at ease immediately on matter what procedure you're having.
in Mesa, AZ |
I've been with Dr. Higgs for decades and have always been very happy with his expertise, his office staff and the care I have received.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
the best dentist I've ever gone to
in Sun Lakes,Az |
Great,caring and attentative to all the details.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Higgs, DDS?