Dr. Richard Hall, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Hall

Village Dental

111 Lagrande Blvd The Villages, FL 32159

Dr. Richard Hall, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in The Villages, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hall to book an appointment.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hall

98.11320754716981%

Dr. Hall?
What People Say About Dr. Richard Hall, DMD
What a wonderful dentist. After reading the reviews on him I was totally relaxed when I went for my appointment. I am already spreading the word about him to all my friends.
Peggy in Lady Lake , FL – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
I recently moved to the area and had a broken tooth. They got me right in and took care of it. Every person I dealt with were friendly and very accommodating and I love Dr. Hall. He reminds me of my previous dentist of 45 years. If you are in need of a dentist I would highly recommend this office and this dentist.
Barbara Harris in Wildwood , FL – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
I totally agree with the review from May 22, 2019. I have always been terrified of dentists because of the pain, but Dr Hall was amazing. No pain whatsoever! And all my work was done on my two front upper teeth, the most painful area in the mouth. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.
Peggy in Lady Lake, FL – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
I was very satisfied with the work that Dr. HALL did for me. I am also grateful to his assistants . Lisa was very good today when I had the permanent crowns put in. 5 stars for all of you including the office staff and Jodi. God bless all of you.Joanne Ling
Wildwood , FL – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr. Hall and his well trained staff are true professionals. Dr. Hall has been taking care of my husband and myself for some time. We would highly recommend Dr. Hall to anyone looking for a caring and skillful dentist As always, thank you to everyone at Village Dental.
Maureen & Michael Rushin – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
We are new to the area and were looking for a dental practice that would file insurance paperwork. I decided to try Village Dental and couldn't be happier that I did. Their office is absolutely beautiful with a waiting room that feels like you are sitting in your own living room. All the offices and equipment are state of the art with the latest technology. I have never had a more thorough examination by another dentist. Barb who handled all my X-rays and pictures was so nice and I feel like I have a new friend in the area. Dr. Hall is so kind and explains every situation clearly in layman's terms that are easy to understand. I appreciated the no pressure approach to my treatment options based on my comfort and financial situation. If you are looking for a wonderful, compassionate dentist I can't say enough about Dr. Hall & all the staff at Village Dental!
Michelle – Aug 09, 2019
As always, Dr. Hall and his staff are true professionalS Would highly recommend
Steve Economou – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Best Dentist I have ever been to! Friendly and professional staff. Dental anesthesia in area of front teeth has always been very painful, but amazingly his technique made it painless. His wonderful assistant talked me through every step of the procedure. She was also very savvy about dental insurance requirements. So pleased with the results. Will never go to another dentist again!
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
What a wonderful experience I had recently as a new patient of Dr. Hall. I felt like a VIP! He actually took the time to know you, speak to you looking directly into your eyes and giving you the choice of options that were available for your on-going dental care. I truly trust his knowledge and can't say enough about his demeanor. What a fantastic staff as well! They will surely make you feel comfortable and actually enjoy the experience!
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr Hall is amazing, can't say enough about him. He is taking care of my husband and myself, he is just the best dentist we have ever experienced. The whole staff and their whole establishment is so friendly, professional and efficient. He has been doing a lot of work on us and everything has just been great. He is so kind and explains everything and answers all questions that you may have, we all have to go to the dentist and we could have never made a better choice. Thanks to Dr. Hall and everyone at Village Dental for all the positive experiences.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr Hall is personable, kind, a gentle, skillful dentist. Premier dental services are costly, but he is open to presenting more conservative options so that I can choose the cost vs benefit of several options. Costs are always delineated up front so there are no surprises. All of my care from Dr Hall has been excellent & timely. He has been very accessible for dental emergencies. Staff are also friendly, skilled & efficient.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Went to Dr. Hall for second opinion on a tooth extraction. Put my mind at ease with an explanation of options and procedures. Refered me to an oral surgeon. All the staff were friendly,and professional. Needed to find a new dentist in the area after moving here and having the same dentist for 25 years..think I found one!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Very friendly and professional. A pleasure going to the dentist. Kelly very friendly and professional.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr Hall is terrific. He talks things over with you, and listens to your concerns. I never feel like he’s rushing to his next patient.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
We highly respect Dr. Hall and appreciate his quality of care and he always has a friendly smile. Very smooth running office and help. Your care there is always very thorough and best diagnostic up to date equipment. Before moving here we had a family member care for our excellent dental care and Dr. Hall has continued that care for us. We fully trust him and respect him.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hall! He's an excellent and very caring dentist, and I've been going to him for almost 8 years. He's the best!
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Very caring, professional and the highest quality....all office staff is friendly and eager to assist you. Highly recommend Dr. Hall and his associates for the best service!
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
All of the staff were friendly and professional. My wife and I recently moved to Florida from Illinois and are looking forward to having Dr. Hall as our dentist.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Very positive experience...staff very professional and friendly...waiting room was cheerful and comfortable.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr. Hall completed work following a root canal by an endodontist. He was thorough and concluded that a new crown was not needed because the old crown was still intact. All I needed was a filling. Dr. Hall's honesty saved me $1,300. Thank you, Dr. Hall, for being a man with integrity.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hall?

THE VILLAGE DENTAL PROMISE

In order to give our patients the best possible dental treatment and a truly memorable experience, Village Dental resolves to use the Village Dental Care approach to deliver Five St...

• Cosmetic Dentistry