Dr. Richard Hall, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 59

Dr. Richard Hall, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Lady Lake, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hall to book an appointment.

Dr. Hall

Deak-n-hall LLC

111 LAGRANDE BLVD Lady Lake, FL 32159

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (42)
  • Explained conditions well (42)
  • Listened & answered questions (42)
  • Long wait times (1)
  • Office environment (1)
This was my first visit and I was greatly impressed with the office, office personnel, and Dr. Hall. The facility was modern and very clean. Arlene, the receptionist, greeted me and quickly took care of the paperwork. I was almost immediately met by the Dental Tech, Precious, who was very professional and personable in reviewing my dental records and in taking an amazing amount of high quality x-rays and photographs of my teeth. Dr. Hall then went over the x-rays and photos with me and conducted one of the most thorough dental examinations that I have ever had. He took the time to explain everything and before leaving ensured he had answered all of my questions. It was an outstanding experience and I am looking forward to me next visit.
Richard S – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
I just had prep work done for two crowns. The procedure was totally pain free from beginning to end. First time in my 70 years that I can say that. If I could give Dr. Hall 10 stars I would.
Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr. Hall and his staff are very professional, very caring and very thorough in all their procedures. Their attention to patient safety is constant and reassuring. I find that their services are rather more expensive than other local dentists however you would expect to pay more for a Rolls Royce than for a Toyota. I have every confidence in Village Dental,
Nov 12, 2020
Office temperature extremely cold
Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
What a wonderful dentist. After reading the reviews on him I was totally relaxed when I went for my appointment. I am already spreading the word about him to all my friends.
Peggy in Lady Lake , FL – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
I recently moved to the area and had a broken tooth. They got me right in and took care of it. Every person I dealt with were friendly and very accommodating and I love Dr. Hall. He reminds me of my previous dentist of 45 years. If you are in need of a dentist I would highly recommend this office and this dentist.
Barbara Harris in Wildwood , FL – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
I totally agree with the review from May 22, 2019. I have always been terrified of dentists because of the pain, but Dr Hall was amazing. No pain whatsoever! And all my work was done on my two front upper teeth, the most painful area in the mouth. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.
Peggy in Lady Lake, FL – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
I was very satisfied with the work that Dr. HALL did for me. I am also grateful to his assistants . Lisa was very good today when I had the permanent crowns put in. 5 stars for all of you including the office staff and Jodi. God bless all of you.Joanne Ling
Wildwood , FL – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr. Hall and his well trained staff are true professionals. Dr. Hall has been taking care of my husband and myself for some time. We would highly recommend Dr. Hall to anyone looking for a caring and skillful dentist As always, thank you to everyone at Village Dental.
Maureen & Michael Rushin – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
We are new to the area and were looking for a dental practice that would file insurance paperwork. I decided to try Village Dental and couldn't be happier that I did. Their office is absolutely beautiful with a waiting room that feels like you are sitting in your own living room. All the offices and equipment are state of the art with the latest technology. I have never had a more thorough examination by another dentist. Barb who handled all my X-rays and pictures was so nice and I feel like I have a new friend in the area. Dr. Hall is so kind and explains every situation clearly in layman's terms that are easy to understand. I appreciated the no pressure approach to my treatment options based on my comfort and financial situation. If you are looking for a wonderful, compassionate dentist I can't say enough about Dr. Hall & all the staff at Village Dental!
Michelle – Aug 09, 2019
As always, Dr. Hall and his staff are true professionalS Would highly recommend
Steve Economou – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Best Dentist I have ever been to! Friendly and professional staff. Dental anesthesia in area of front teeth has always been very painful, but amazingly his technique made it painless. His wonderful assistant talked me through every step of the procedure. She was also very savvy about dental insurance requirements. So pleased with the results. Will never go to another dentist again!
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
What a wonderful experience I had recently as a new patient of Dr. Hall. I felt like a VIP! He actually took the time to know you, speak to you looking directly into your eyes and giving you the choice of options that were available for your on-going dental care. I truly trust his knowledge and can't say enough about his demeanor. What a fantastic staff as well! They will surely make you feel comfortable and actually enjoy the experience!
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr Hall is amazing, can't say enough about him. He is taking care of my husband and myself, he is just the best dentist we have ever experienced. The whole staff and their whole establishment is so friendly, professional and efficient. He has been doing a lot of work on us and everything has just been great. He is so kind and explains everything and answers all questions that you may have, we all have to go to the dentist and we could have never made a better choice. Thanks to Dr. Hall and everyone at Village Dental for all the positive experiences.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr Hall is personable, kind, a gentle, skillful dentist. Premier dental services are costly, but he is open to presenting more conservative options so that I can choose the cost vs benefit of several options. Costs are always delineated up front so there are no surprises. All of my care from Dr Hall has been excellent & timely. He has been very accessible for dental emergencies. Staff are also friendly, skilled & efficient.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Went to Dr. Hall for second opinion on a tooth extraction. Put my mind at ease with an explanation of options and procedures. Refered me to an oral surgeon. All the staff were friendly,and professional. Needed to find a new dentist in the area after moving here and having the same dentist for 25 years..think I found one!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Very friendly and professional. A pleasure going to the dentist. Kelly very friendly and professional.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
Dr Hall is terrific. He talks things over with you, and listens to your concerns. I never feel like he’s rushing to his next patient.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
We highly respect Dr. Hall and appreciate his quality of care and he always has a friendly smile. Very smooth running office and help. Your care there is always very thorough and best diagnostic up to date equipment. Before moving here we had a family member care for our excellent dental care and Dr. Hall has continued that care for us. We fully trust him and respect him.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hall! He's an excellent and very caring dentist, and I've been going to him for almost 8 years. He's the best!
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hall?

THE VILLAGE DENTAL PROMISE

In order to give our patients the best possible dental treatment and a truly memorable experience,...

Dr. Hall is a 1988 graduate of the University of Florida College of Dentistry. In addition, he has completed the two year Comprehensive Dentistry Program...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry