Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Hall II

Village Dental

540 Fieldcrest Dr The Villages, FL 32162

Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in The Villages, FL. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.

Dr. Hall II's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hall II

Dr. Hall II?
Dr. Hall II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Best Dentist I have ever been to! Friendly and professional staff. Dental anesthesia in area of front teeth has always been very painful, but amazingly his technique made it painless. His wonderful assistant talked me through every step of the procedure. She was also very savvy about dental insurance requirements. So pleased with the results. Will never go to another dentist again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
What a wonderful experience I had recently as a new patient of Dr. Hall. I felt like a VIP! He actually took the time to know you, speak to you looking directly into your eyes and giving you the choice of options that were available for your on-going dental care. I truly trust his knowledge and can't say enough about his demeanor. What a fantastic staff as well! They will surely make you feel comfortable and actually enjoy the experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Dr Hall is amazing, can't say enough about him. He is taking care of my husband and myself, he is just the best dentist we have ever experienced. The whole staff and their whole establishment is so friendly, professional and efficient. He has been doing a lot of work on us and everything has just been great. He is so kind and explains everything and answers all questions that you may have, we all have to go to the dentist and we could have never made a better choice. Thanks to Dr. Hall and everyone at Village Dental for all the positive experiences.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Dr Hall is personable, kind, a gentle, skillful dentist. Premier dental services are costly, but he is open to presenting more conservative options so that I can choose the cost vs benefit of several options. Costs are always delineated up front so there are no surprises. All of my care from Dr Hall has been excellent & timely. He has been very accessible for dental emergencies. Staff are also friendly, skilled & efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Went to Dr. Hall for second opinion on a tooth extraction. Put my mind at ease with an explanation of options and procedures. Refered me to an oral surgeon. All the staff were friendly,and professional. Needed to find a new dentist in the area after moving here and having the same dentist for 25 years..think I found one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Very friendly and professional. A pleasure going to the dentist. Kelly very friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Dr Hall is terrific. He talks things over with you, and listens to your concerns. I never feel like he’s rushing to his next patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
We highly respect Dr. Hall and appreciate his quality of care and he always has a friendly smile. Very smooth running office and help. Your care there is always very thorough and best diagnostic up to date equipment. Before moving here we had a family member care for our excellent dental care and Dr. Hall has continued that care for us. We fully trust him and respect him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hall! He's an excellent and very caring dentist, and I've been going to him for almost 8 years. He's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Very caring, professional and the highest quality....all office staff is friendly and eager to assist you. Highly recommend Dr. Hall and his associates for the best service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
All of the staff were friendly and professional. My wife and I recently moved to Florida from Illinois and are looking forward to having Dr. Hall as our dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Very positive experience...staff very professional and friendly...waiting room was cheerful and comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Dr. Hall completed work following a root canal by an endodontist. He was thorough and concluded that a new crown was not needed because the old crown was still intact. All I needed was a filling. Dr. Hall's honesty saved me $1,300. Thank you, Dr. Hall, for being a man with integrity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Thorough and friendly. Overall, a good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Very professional staff and I was amazed at the follow up call the evening of my dental procedure by Dr. Hall. Dr. Hall’s concern for his patients goes above and beyond!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Dr Hall is the best dentist I have ever had. Professional, very compenent, compassionate and well trained. He bring an extremely well trained staff and some Of the best technology I have witnessed in a dental office. I have a special autoimmune problem which dr hall first diagnosed. He is working with othe specialist at Shands to bring the best treatment available. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a terrific dentist. special mention of Emily my assigned hygienist. Terrific.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Dr Hall and entire staff are very professional, caring and overall have provided some of the best dental experiences of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
This was my 1st appointment & everyone there was very gracious & welcoming. Dr. Hall went out of his way to take the time to let me know what they were checking for, the current & potential problems/issues & how we could move forward. Very impressed & feel I was very lucky to find such a professional practice here in the Villages.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Hall II, DMD?
Very professional and thorough in his examination and explanation of my dental issues.
Excellent Work
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hall II?

THE VILLAGE DENTAL PROMISE
In order to give our patients the best possible dental treatment and a truly memorable experience, Village Dental resolves to use the Village Dental Care approach to deliver Five Star Ser...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics

University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
1988
University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
1988

Dr. Hall II accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Hall II treats your condition or procedure