Dr. Richard Gore, DDS

Dr. Richard Gore, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Richard Gore, DDS is a dentist who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gore's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gore

Dr. Gore accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Gore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gore to family and friends
Dr. Gore's Performance
in Little Rock, AR |
Most people I talk to are so nervous about going to the dentist. I am never nervous. It's always a pleasant visit and the staff are so friendly.
in Maumelle, AR |
Absolutely the best dentists and staff, EVER!! In my adult lifetime I have visited several different dentists, but I have never felt as comfortable or as confident with the dentist(s) and the staff as I do with Dr. Richard and Dr. Sean Gore and their staff. Everyone is so friendly and them seem genuinely interested in every patient!! I have never been as happy with any other dental office as I am with Dr. Gore's office!!! A+++++++!!!!!
in Little Rock |
Dr. Gore and his staff are awesome! I love, love, love this dental office. The Dental Hygenist, Debbie, is so patient and kind. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to her job. Oh, and Dr. Gore's son work's in the office also and he is truly a replica of his father. If you are looking for a family oriented Dentist, then this is the place. The front office staff is wonderful also??????
in Little Rock, AR |
This is my dentist! Love the staff and friendly atmosphere . Dr. Sean is very good at what he does . They always make me feel welcomed and appreciated . I wouldn't consider going anywhere but here for any kind of dental work . They are fully staffed and fully functional . Only thing that could be better is if Sean would buy a Harley and ride with us !! :)
in Little Rock, AR |
You couldn't pay me to go elsewhere. This facility is super clean and everyone there is so amazing. They make things as least painful as possible and explain everything in detail. They also work great with your schedule and keep you up to date. I adore them all!
in Little Rock, AR |
Friendly staff and Dr. Gore was very nice, professional and made sure we understood the procedures my daughter needed. I was especially impressed to learn that after finding out my daughter wants to pursue a career in dentistry Dr Gore and his assistant were kind enough to give her valuable advice and encouragement.
in Little Rock, AR |
I have been using Dr. Gore for several years and have had excellent care. He is thorough, friendly and his office staff is very efficient.
Little Rock, AR |
Excellent !
in Bryant, AR |
Dr. Sean is a young professional, with a professional staff that makes going to the dentist a very pleasant trip compared to many years of not wanting to go to other forms. Very important, is I completely trust his opinion and his work. The least amount of pain, I've every had.
Alexandria, VA |
Great dentist. Both father and son. Always friendly and professional. Explains everything well. I have used this office for a very long time and have always been taken care of.
Maumelle, AR |
Very considerate and friendly staff including the dental team.
North Little Rock, AR |
Amazing and Very Professional! We trust our family and friends with the Gore Family for our dental care
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Sean and Dr. Richard are excellent dentists, and always good to me! I am blessed and fortunate to have such good dentists on my team! My experiences with both of them are always great! They are honest and helpful with me, every visit !!!
Very professional. Explains things thorough with patients. Very friendly
Have you seen Dr. Richard Gore, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gore?

Compare Dr. Gore

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis

University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery

Graduated in 1981

University Of Arkansas

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Gore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings