Dr. Richard Gillum, DDS

Dr. Richard Gillum, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Richard Gillum, DDS is a dentist who practices in Greenwood, IN. He is 62 years old.

1259 N State Road 135 Ste E

Greenwood, IN 46142

• Guardian
  • Medicare
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Gillum

This content was provided by Dr. Gillum "As a family dentist my primary goals are your complete comfort , trust and treatment excellence. My unique technique and manner make receiving anesthetic virtually undetectable. Our practice is the community leader in treating snoring and sleep apnea."

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Six Month Smiles
  • Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Snoring Therapy
  • Trudenta® Treatments

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Gillum has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gillum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gillum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gillum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gillum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gillum to family and friends
Dr. Gillum's Performance
Calumet City, IL |
Staff and Dr Gillum were very friendly. They were very informative and educated me on the health of my teeth as well as things to look for that may indicate other health issue. I would recommend them to anyone that is in need of a new dentist practice.
in Cape Canaveral, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Gillum...he is a very gentle dentist & does excellent work. I've been a patient for almost 25 years and WOW... that says ALOT!!! I also live in Florida now, I am a Flight Attendant LOL ....so I fly up to Indiana so I can keep my dentist. :).... I don't know what I will do when he retires
in Greenwood, IN |
Highly recommend Dr. Gillum! Great staff as well! Have had great care there for many years.
in Greenwood iIndians |
Great staff. Thorough. Does not do any procedure just to make money, only what you need and discusses other stuff with you. Get appointments quickly if needed. Dr. Gillum and his staff will stay late if needed. Highly recommend
in Indianapolis, IN |
Love that our whole family can see Dr. Gillum. Our boys have gone to him since age 3. Because of Dr Gillum and the fantastic staff (Kim, Lisa, Dana) they actually like going to the dentist and have no fear of procedures. I've been a patient for 20 years as well.
in Indianapolis, IN |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Gillum and his staff since 1984. We have always experienced great service and the highest quality dental care. They are super friendly, caring and professional, welcoming you like family! And today was no different. Very pleased with the cleaning I received from Becca and Hanna. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a dentist for themselves or their whole family to check out Gillum Dentistry!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Gillum, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gillum?