Dr. Richard Gilbert, DMD

Dr. Richard Gilbert, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Richard Gilbert, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Estero, FL. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry in 2009 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

23451 Walden Center Dr Ste 100

Estero, FL 34134

Learn about Dr. Gilbert

This content was provided by Dr. Gilbert "Healthy teeth and gums are our highest priority at Pelican Landing Dental in Bonita Springs, Florida. Using the latest and most thorough preventative treatments, we'll ensure that your gums and teeth are clean, healthy, and infection-free. The first step in this process is to schedule an oral examination and professional cleaning. Experienced hygienists as well as one of our professional dentists will spot potential problems right away. What type of dentists are we: Cosmetic, General and Family."

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Reconstructive Dentistry

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Master Of The Academy Of General Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Gilbert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gilbert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gilbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gilbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilbert to family and friends

Dr. Gilbert's Performance

My wife and I moved to Bonita Springs last year and looking for good doctors, dentists etc., We heard about Dr. Gilbert and Pelican Landing Dental. I do not like Dentists but can't thank Dr. Gilbert and his staff for a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is fantastic. His office was highly accommodating when I called and asked for an appointment the same day due to a dental emergency. They were able to get me in (and I was not left in the reception area waiting to be "squeezed in". It is an efficient and friendly dental office, beautiful and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a very positive experience with Dr Rich Gilbert. I had a crown and 2 fillings. He is professional, attentive and expresses his concern for his patients. His staff is very competent, personable and welcoming to the patients. It was a very pleasant experience for dental work
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Probably the best dental experience I have had. I was worked in as an emergency, and he took time to do a wonderful job knowing he would never see me again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Rich Gilbert recently replaced three crowns for me. Both Dr. Rich and his assistant, Alexia, were great about explaining everything they were doing and very considerate of my comfort level. The entire staff is very courteous and efficient. I'm a new resident and very happy I found the Pelican...more
Are you Dr. Gilbert?