Dr. Richard Gilbert, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Pelican Landing Dental 23451 Walden Center Dr Ste 100 Estero, FL 34134 Get Directions
Dr. Richard Gilbert, DMD
Dr. Richard Gilbert, DMD is a dentist who practices in Estero, FL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gilbert's Care Philosophy

Healthy teeth and gums are our highest priority at Pelican Landing Dental in Bonita Springs, Florida. Using the latest and most thorough preventative treatments, we'll ensure that your gums and teeth are clean, healthy, and infection-free. The first step in this process is to schedule an oral examination and professional cleaning. Experienced hygienists as well as one of our professional dentists will spot potential problems right away. What type of dentists are we: Cosmetic, General and Family.

Dr. Gilbert's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gilbert

Dr. Gilbert is now accepting new patients

Dr. Gilbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilbert to family and friends
Dr. Gilbert's Performance
Bonita Springs, FL |
My wife and I moved to Bonita Springs last year and looking for good doctors, dentists etc., We heard about Dr. Gilbert and Pelican Landing Dental. I do not like Dentists but can't thank Dr. Gilbert and his staff for a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
in Bonits Springs FL |
He is fantastic. His office was highly accommodating when I called and asked for an appointment the same day due to a dental emergency. They were able to get me in (and I was not left in the reception area waiting to be "squeezed in". It is an efficient and friendly dental office, beautiful and relaxing and immaculately clean. Dr. Rich was fabulous, took care of my issue quickly and I was in and out in an hour. I highly recommend. Dr. Rich is personable and very knowledgable. Highly recommend.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I had a very positive experience with Dr Rich Gilbert. I had a crown and 2 fillings. He is professional, attentive and expresses his concern for his patients. His staff is very competent, personable and welcoming to the patients. It was a very pleasant experience for dental work
in Indianapolis, IN |
Probably the best dental experience I have had. I was worked in as an emergency, and he took time to do a wonderful job knowing he would never see me again.
in Ft Myers Beach, FL |
Dr. Rich Gilbert recently replaced three crowns for me. Both Dr. Rich and his assistant, Alexia, were great about explaining everything they were doing and very considerate of my comfort level. The entire staff is very courteous and efficient. I'm a new resident and very happy I found the Pelican Landing Dental practice.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Hygienist did a great job cleaning my teeth. Very thorough and professional. Dr. Gilbert was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Very happy in selecting this dentist. Very nice office and staff. Equipment looks to be state of the art. Thanks for a great first visit.
Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr Gilbert is very professional, pleasant, and efficient.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Wonderful staff,very professional always a lovely welcome.Dr Rich is a great Dentist makes me feel very comfortable.Della is the best hygienist if you have very sensitive teeth Della is the one to clean your teeth.. I would be the first to recommend this Dental Practice to friends and family they are a 10 in my book!!
in Bonita Springs FL |
My experience with Dr. Rich Gilbert has been excellent. The staff at pelican Landing dental is also excellent. I have been to this office on several occasions. Every time I entered, I was greeted with a friendly hello. After the my first visit, I was also greeted with the friendly hello, with my name. During my appointments, I was always treated professionally and cordially. I was also impressed with the up to date technology at this facility.
in Bonita Springs Fl |
RUN...Never again, They quoted 2k for a crown and did a hold up for 3K, left me hanging in the chair.. Run use someone who will honor their quotes
in Miromar Lakes, FL |
Dr. Gilbert and the entire staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable & well taken care of!!!!!! I can't say enough good things about this amazing office!! A special thank you to Jennifer; Dr. Gilbert's other right hand! They made me feel safe! That says a lot coming from a person so fearful of the Dentist!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Both Dr.s Rich & Lacy are very professional, comfortable to be with and their staff reflects a caring, warm attitude.
in Naples FL |
Dr. Gilbert and his entire staff are outstanding. I've been seeing them for a few years now and I am absolutely thrilled with everything they do.
in Estero, Fl |
Dr. Rich and staff are excellent. From the moment you walk-in, the care you receive from all is great. Dr. Rich was able to determine the issue for my sensitivity and "fixed" it. Very appreciative of them getting me in so quickly. Great office, location and staff!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I saw the Dr for a specific pain in a tooth with a root canal. He assessed the pain with the help of my former records. Very professional attitude and concerned about my issue. Very patient and kind. The next morning I had no pain in the tooth. First time in two years. I do not think he is not about the money but he is about the care of a patient. A professional attitude. I would recommend him. Lucy
in Estero, FL |
This was my first experience with Dr. Rich and it could not have gone better. I had lost a crown and needed to have the tooth extracted. Dr. Rich and Kayla worked very patiently to get that difficult tooth out and were careful to minimize the trauma to my mouth. Everyone in that office is friendly and professional!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
If you can judge a dentist by his staff, this place is like Disneyland. Happy dentist, happy employees. They're practically zealous in their enthusiasm for working for these three practioners. Once you get past that, Dr. Rich is gentle, professional, patient and obviously a superb dentist. I suspect he's a perfectionist.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
First, the entire staff at Pelican Landing Dental is amazing. They are kind, generous, friendly... I just can't say enough. I went to Dr. Rich in a somewhat urgent situation (no pain just worry about my issue). They took me within hours. Since that day I have been completely satisfied with everything they have done. I have had a few crowns over the years and by far the best one ever is the one Dr. Rich did for me. I am now going to have all the others replaced by him. He is amazing...
in Bonita Springs, FL |
The office staff is amazing I felt very comfortable after leaving my dentist after thirty years everyone is very caring dr rich is truly a very Caring Doctor hygienist Natalie also very nice look for to many years being a patient of theirs
Have you seen Dr. Richard Gilbert, DMD?
Are you Dr. Gilbert?

Compare Dr. Gilbert

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gilbert's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gilbert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Graduated in 2005

• Other Education
    Master Of The Academy Of General Dentistry

Completed in 2014

Dr. Gilbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Reconstructive Dentistry