Dr. Richard Garden, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 61

Dr. Garden

Richard B Garden DDS PC

555 Benfield Rd Severna Park, MD 21146

Dr. Richard Garden, DDS is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Severna Park, MD. He is affiliated with medical facilities Anne Arundel Medical Center and University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Garden to book an appointment.

Dr. Garden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garden

Dr. Garden?
  • Explained conditions well (134)
  • Office environment (134)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (133)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (11)
  • Long wait times (11)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (11)
Dr. Garden and his staff were extremely professional and fun. He does AMAZING work. They kept me calm and at ease because, I am terrified of going to the dentist. I hate needles because we all know numbing your teeth are no fun. However, I really didn't feel anything. I had to have THREE teeth taken out. Two of the three were broken below the gum line and the gum grew over on of the broken tooth. My face was swollen as expected. However, eight hours later my swelling has gone down and my face back normal. I had a GREAT experience with Dr. G. He takes amazing care of his patients and knows his job well. I HIGHLY recommend anyone who has fear of a dental surgeon, Dr. Garden is the absolute BEST there is.
Yanina Stewart-Taylor – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Garden. He fit me into his schedule for an emergency and I wasn't even a patient. The entire staff is wonderful!! Such nice people. They put me completely at ease and made the whole experience better. This is the doctor you want!!
Nancy E. Prentice – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
I'm so glad I chose Dr. Garden to have a wisdom tooth removed. Summer his assistant made me feel at ease from the moment I walked in, she is such a calming force, I really appreciated her. Sherri who I made the appointment with couldn't had been any nicer. Then I met Dr. Garden he talked to me the whole time explaining everything he was doing, I barely felt the first needle then no pain after that. More than a gifted Oral Surgeon a genuine caring person. I can't say enough good about my experience with Dr. Garden and his staff.
Charles Hoyt – Mar 19, 2021
Top notch care.
John Whitman – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
The staff and Dr. Garden are caring and competent. I recommend Dr. Garden frequently and I completely trust him. I love the way Dr. Garden and his staff take care of patients. It is hard to find this high quality of care! Thank you Dr. Garden and team!
Gayle Cicero – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
I visited Dr. Garden on September 8, 2020 to have a tooth extracted. I had a very positive experience. His office had me complete paperwork online prior to my visit and when I arrived I was to call the office and be escorted in, due to Covid 19 safety protocols. I felt very safe in their office. The extraction went well. Dr. Garden and his staff made me feel very at ease with the procedure. I would like to thank Dr. Garden, Rita and Sherry for their professionalism and care.
Judith Hall – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Difficult emergency extraction was completed within a short amount of time... carefully done with regard to COVID 19.
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Waited 3 weeks for an appointment so I could get first one of day. (Work commission so needed to get to work after appt) I was told to finish paperwork by computer before day of visit because I was to be seen first. Got there 15 minutes early. There were already 3 people signed in ahead of me that were doing paperwork. First person signed in called at 8:00am and still doing paperwork. I was called at 8:15am. Assistant took me to room, took 2 minutes to explain how procedure was done. I was told to ask Doctor any questions about procedure and she left. 45mins later I went out in hall to ask if there was a problem and was told doctor would be right in. When he did arrive he did not introduce himself or apologize for the 75 min wait. Went straight to my chart. When I tried to introduce myself he was very curt and said “I’m busy, why are you here today” when I asked if he was Dr. Garden he stated “yes, can we get started” I had never been to him before and will not go back.
Tom – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Just had two wisdom teeth pulled out. Dr. Garden was understanding of me being absolutely terrified about being awake to have them pulled. Was so quick with the process as well. I'm really grateful to have a surgeon like him for my teeth. I'm taking my spouse here when his come in as well.
chelsea deal – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Had two teeth out very quickly. The staff was excellent and Dr Garden made sure I was comfortable the entire time. He's the best!
Dustin Lloyd – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Process from consultation to wisdom tooth extraction was smooth. I was told at consultation what was going to happen on day of procedure and that is exactly what happened. I was given numbing medication before the procedure and a little discomfort and surprisingly very little pain. Dr. Garden gave me the prescriptions (pain and antibiotic) at consultation that I would need to have filled so they would be ready after procedure. That way my husband didn’t have to run out and get them filled after the procedure. Dr. Garden’s Staff were extremely friendly and attentive throughout the entire process.
Pam in Severn, MD – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
I would not trust anyone but Dr. Garden with my dental care. He is highly skilled, explains everything, very through and makes you feel very comfortable when you are in the dental chair. Great staff as well.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Two unimpacted wisdom teeth were removed. Dr. Garden was fantastic, staff was exceptional. Made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I felt like I was in good hands and would highly recommend Dr. Garden. Thank you!
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Very professional and high tech. Warm friendly staff
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Was charged $28 for photo taken of extracted tooth and was told some insurance companies require it. I checked with mine and they said no they don't. I subtracted the $28 from the invoice I received in the mail with a note explaining why, and then sent in a check but they went ahead and charged $28 to my credit card that they had on file. I called to get this corrected but they would not reverse the charge.
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
I needed to get a dental implantand was referred to Dr Garden,he and his staff are wonderful! They are all professional but also make you feel comfortable about all the procedures.Great place to have this type of dental work perfomed,thanks to all of them.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
I’m a veteran with a abscess tooth, the veteran affairs said that it would take 2 months to get seen. Dr garden took care of me for free when the VA wouldn’t. The extraction was insanely fast. Thanks you for helping me
Josh bates in Glen Burnie – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Really bad experience? from start to end. First consultation we sat in waiting area for over an hour with hardly an acknowledgment?. Waited again in exam room and Dr, Garnder spent about 5 minutes with us and did not connect with my grandson or address any of his anxiety. We felt very uneasy with the level of professionalism of the doctor and the staff and will not go here for further care. Even my grandson who is 12 said it was like a business that didn't seem to care not a health care practice
Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Dr. Garden and his staff are top of the line, demonstrating caring , compassion and the same time they are highly professional. I can describe his staff as kind and efficient. Dr. Garden is highly education in his field, Having oral surgery I felt completely confident in his ability.
Elizabeth Cooper in Linthicum , MD – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Garden for an emergency issue and was scheduled within the hour. From the moment I entered until the procedure ended, I felt welcomed, important and cared for. Dr. Garden and staff are above reproach and made a very uncomfortable situation not only bearable, but very well taken care of.
Valerie in Arnold, MD – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Garden?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery