Dr. Richard Dunn, DDS

Dr. Richard Dunn, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Richard Dunn, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Visalia, CA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry in 1981 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

101 W Tulare Ave

Visalia, CA 93277

• Ameritas
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Dunn

Dr. Dunn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dunn "Receiving a quality education is one of the best ways to ensure excellent patient care. I have been practicing orthodontics for more than 27 years. I received specialty training in my orthodontic residency and each year I take continuing education. This education and experience provides the solid foundation for the specialty care I am able to deliver today. I received my Bachelor of Science in microbiology and human anatomy from Pacific Union College. I obtained my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Loma Linda University. I continued my education at Loma Linda University in the orthodontic residency program and earned my Master of Science and specialty certificate in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, graduating magna cum laude. Each year, I continue to take more than 60 hours of continuing education because my desire is to remain current on the latest technological developments in my specialty. In addition to continuing my own education, I help to educate future generations of orthodontists by teaching at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. It has been my honor to receive the Table Clinic Research Award from the California Dental Association, and the Foundation for Orthodontic Research Award. It has also been my privilege to publish articles in the American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics as well as deliver various continuing education presentations. A native of California, I live in Visalia with my wife Anne. We have four children: Eric, Justin, Heather, and Katelyn. We also have our own “zoo” that includes three dachshunds, a bird, and a fish. When I’m not in the office, I love to be outdoors: gardening, hiking, running and snow skiing. Disneyland is one of my favorite places and I refuse to let the “kid in me” grow up because I continue to enjoy model trains and planes, and playing sports."

This content was provided by Dr. Dunn "Quality is a trait all of us desire. We want the satisfaction of knowing we have purchased or invested in  something that is attractive and of lasting value. Because quality is the basis of our practice, our desire is to obtain your satisfaction as well as your referrals and during your treatment we hope to create  wonderful memories and establish life-long friendships."

2  Practice Areas

• Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for California.

• Hebrew Union Coll
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Institute For Rehabilitation and Research
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dunn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dunn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dunn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dunn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dunn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dunn

Dr. Dunn?
Dr. Dunn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Dunn, DDS
Kind and just a better and smarter orthodontist than the others I've had. He is a perfectionist, and when it comes to your straight smile, I'd say that's a good thing! He's always up to date on the latest technology as well. He has a 3-D x-ray imaging (I forget the technical mind) machine now too....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Dunn, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dunn?