Dr. Richard Drake, DDS

Dr. Richard Drake, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Drake loves to fish, and about 15 years a trip to the Amazon to fish for Peacock bass landed him in a tent with a fellow fisherman who snored so loudly he scared the monkeys away at night. "That's when I came back home and said, 'man, I gotta learn more about how to treat snoring.'" That was the beginning of a journey that now has Dr. Drake being one of the top dental sleep medicine clinicians in the entire U.S. He has treated thousands of patients successfully with oral appliance therapy. He is in network with Aetna, Medicare, TriCare, and Humana. He works hard to maximize medical insurance (yes, Medical!) to keep patient's out of pocket to a minimum.

14603 Huebner Rd Bldg 4

San Antonio, TX 78230

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Drake

This content was provided by Dr. Drake "We are singularly focused on airways here at Dental Sleep Solutions of San Antonio.   Dr. Drake is considered a leader in the field of dental sleep medicine; he routinely lectures to dentists and physicians all around the country.  We have treated thousands of patients successfully with oral appliance therapy.  We are in network with Medicare, Aetna, TriCare, and Humana, and we work hard to keep your out of pocket to a minimum.  Dr. Drake communicates with your physicians and works with all sleep labs in San Antonio to help provide you a comprehensive treatment for your snoring and sleep apnea needs.  Tired of being tired all the time?   Give us a call!  210-541-9001"

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• University of Texas Health Science Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Diplomate, American Board Of Dental Sleep Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Drake has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Drake has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drake's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drake to family and friends
Dr. Drake Says:

"Dr. Drake saved my life!   I have energy and feel like I can engage life again!" Joanne W.

Dr. Drake's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
EXCELLENT! I’ve had problems sleeping for over a year and it’s progressively gotten worse. I went to the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale AZ for an executive physical and they were very good. I also went to my local family doctor. However, the guidance I got from Dr. Drake was far more in depth and valuable. He takes a personal interest and searches for solutions instead of automatically prescribing a pill. Ken Flint, CPA San Antonio, TX
in San Antonio, TX |
The overall experience with Dr. Drake and the staff of Dental Sleep Solutions of San Antonio was exceptional. The staff was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and patient with me when I had questions. Dr. Drake explained exactly what I was to expect with my fitted dental device. I highly recommend Dr. Drake and Dental Sleep Solutions of San Antonio.
in San Antonio, TX |
He really listened to me! He communicates with all of my other health care providers. Very knowledgeable.
in San Antonio, TX |
I don't usually look forward to a visit to a dentist's office. However, I have always enjoyed my interactions with Dr. Drake and his staff - and I do mean enjoy. Professional, personable, welcoming, and respectful of my time.
in San Antonio, TX |
Great experience, very knowledgeable doctor, cares for the patient and for the team.
Boerne, TX |
I was very impressed with my visit to Dr Drake's office. Dr Drake obviously is the expert in treating snoring and sleep apnea. He and his staff are knowledgeable, helpful, and they care.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Drake, DDS?
Are you Dr. Drake?

Visit Dr. Drake

Dr. Drake accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.