Dr. Richard Dolenuck, DDS

Dr. Richard Dolenuck, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Richard Dolenuck, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Virginia Beach, VA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University of Oklahoma Medical School in 1987 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

4169 Virginia Beach Blvd

Virginia Beach, VA 23452

• CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Dolenuck

Dr. Dolenuck's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dolenuck "I love being a dentist. Over the past 29 years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families have been life-changing. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment, and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve. I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community as Virginia Beach. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients’ lives. Education and Experience My formal education in dentistry at the University of Oklahoma has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. By regularly participating in continuing education through Invisalign®, CAD/CAM/ and 3D imagery, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and dental treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am also a member of several professional associations that provide me with several opportunities for continuing education throughout the year. Outside the Office While I’m originally from Buffalo, New York, I have loved making Virginia Beach my home . My time outside the office is spent relaxing on the beach or cheering for my favorite sports teams."

This content was provided by Dr. Dolenuck "Here at Dolenuck Dentistry, we are focused on giving you wonderful experience, friendly staff, and a state-of-the-art facility. We are determined to give you a fantastic experience and an amazing smile! Dr. Richard Dolenuck and our team provide high quality dentistry in a comfortable, welcoming environment. We offer preventive, restorative, and aesthetic dental care for patients throughout the Virginia Beach, VA community."

3  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

1 Board Action
  • Failure to keep adequate patient records (12/9/2013)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Virginia

• Niagara University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Oklahoma Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • De Paul Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Dolenuck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dolenuck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dolenuck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dolenuck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dolenuck's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dolenuck

Dr. Dolenuck?
Dr. Dolenuck's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Dolenuck?