Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD

Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD

Oral Surgery •  Male • Age 58

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD is a Oral Surgery Practitioner in Lansdale, PA. He is affiliated with Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Deasy to book an appointment.

Commowealth Oral and Facial Surgery & Dental Implant Center

New Patient?
North Penn Medical Arts Building2100 N Broad St Ste 106 Lansdale, PA 19446

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgical Associates

New Patient?
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgical Associates813 Bethlehem Pike Ste 1 Erdenheim, PA 19038
Salford Square672 Main St Ste A Harleysville, PA 19438
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgical Associates619 Horsham Rd Horsham, PA 19044

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Friendly Staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Good Nurse Communication Patients said they had good communication with nurses. See hospitals

More Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at Commowealth Oral and Facial Surgery & Dental Implant Center

Dr. Deasy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Deasy

3.3

Dr. Deasy?
I had a tooth extracted by Dr. Deasy. It was a good experience, something i was not expecting to say about getting a tooth pulled. Dr. Deasy explained the procedure clearly & carefully and the result was a painless, trauma free procedure with a quick, painless recovery. His staff was outstanding and the entire experience was positive. I would not hesitate to recommend him & his staff to anyone looking for an impressively competent and thoughtful doctor.
Sarah in Lansdale – Jan 15, 2019
Went as planned, very little discomfort after 2 teeth pulled
SOUTHAMPTON, PA – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Deasy by Meetinghouse Dental, a top practice in Pennsylvania, so I suspected he was good. My experience was even better. A root canal had gone bad; Dr. Deasy removed the infected root after taking off the crown and placing the dental implants. Incredibly, the entire procedure was entirely painless! He is incredibly professional and competent, yet also personable. Absolutely top notch.
Douglas Marshall in Yardley, PA – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
I am writing this review today and I just had 4 wisdom teeth removed by dr deasy this morning. I am very squeamish and was nervous about this as I have never had an fillings or mouth work done. I am 25 and have put off getting my teeth out for years. Dr deasy and his assistant were kind and reassuring. They talked me though each step and could not have made the process any smoother. I am now in no pain and have not taken anything other than ibuprofen. I would recommend this dr to any one.
Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
Only to someone requiring a procedure that involves ZERO pain. Dr. Deasy is only concerned with getting you out of the chair FAST and does not adequately ensure the patient’s numbness during the procedure. He got annoyed with my adult son and then years later, with my stepfather, both of whom needed urgent services. They expressed they were suffering incredible pain, but he continued working, unfazed, telling them basically to “suck it up”. Inhumane.. And, years later, son’s implant failed! ????
Oreland, PA – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
Dr. Deasy is extremely proficient in the field of Dentistry; Oral Surgery and is a real asset to the field. Additionally, he is kind, caring and compassionate which is a real bonus! He takes whatever time is needed to explain the procedures you will be having and answers any and all questions to your satisfaction. He is always available to talk to you if you need to talk to him and have concerns no matter what time of day it is. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Deasy as he is the BEST in the field!!
Jan K. in Plymouth Meeting, PA – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
Dr. Deasy made pulling out my wisdom teeth a quick and painless experience. He and the rest of the staff were all very kind and made sure to check on me before and after my surgery. The office even called me the next day to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Deasy and this office!
Chelsea – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
I was very fearful to get my wisdom teeth out- it was my first surgery. Dr. Deasy took the time to answer my questions and explain the entire procedure to me, which made me feel relieved going into the surgery. He knew what he was doing and I had zero complications after the surgery. I was back to swimming at the shore only a few days later. I 100% recommend Dr. Deasy!
Jul 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
Dr. Deasy does a great job. He's friendly, explains everything carefully and does great work. Highly recommend.
Chris in Lansdale, PA – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
I absolutely will recommend Dr. Deasy to anyone. He was thorough and I had no pain after having a tooth extraction. No complaints whatsoever.
Alexandra Caracci in Macungie, Pa – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
We had the best experience here. Dr. Deasy and his staff were accommodating, competent, and so sweet. They made my daughter feel relaxed and gave her a quick and painless procedure. We will definitely be recommending them to everybody!
Jodi F. in Lafayette Hill, PA – Jul 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?
Took my 15 year old daughter to Dr. Deasy to have her 4 wisdom teeth extracted. He was patient and kind when speaking to her. He answered all her questions and placed both her and I at ease. My daughter said he was just as gentle and kind when placing the IV for sedation, which she was most nervous about. After the surgery she never complained of pain. She refused her pain medication all together. Best yet she was back swimming with her swim team in 3 days. Thanks Dr. Deasy!
TRosie in Lafayette Hill – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Deasy, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Deasy?

Dr. Deasy accepts

Dr. Deasy accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Deasy's experience treating your condition or procedure