Dr. Richard Curtis, DDS

Dr. Richard Curtis, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·
Dr. Richard Curtis, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Brea, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University of Southern California / School of Dentistry in 2001 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

230 S Orange Ave

Brea, CA 92821

Learn about Dr. Curtis

This content was provided by Dr. Curtis "I feel truly blessed to be part of a profession as rewarding as orthodontics. Every day, I have the privilege to partner with people in changing their lives through the transformation of their smiles. I believe that skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a board-certified specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in my profession in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. For this reason, I value each and every patient relationship."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Orthodontics
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthodontics*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Curtis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Curtis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curtis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Curtis' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Curtis?

How was your experience with Dr. Curtis?