Dr. Richard Bruno, DDS

Dr. Richard Bruno, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Richard Bruno, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Clawson, MI. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Bruno Orthodontics

730 N Crooks Rd

Clawson, MI 48017

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bruno

Dr. Bruno's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bruno "As an orthodontist, my profession comes with the responsibility of creating the perfect smile for each patient, while also providing a comfortable and positive orthodontic experience. I take my job incredibly seriously, and will only perform a treatment that I would recommend for my own family. I enjoy getting to know each patient personally, and plan each treatment on their individual needs and goals. Throughout the orthodontic process, I always strive to exceed your expectations."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bruno "After having one child complete his braces and another on her way, we have appreciated Dr. Bruno's realistic approach to our children's individual orthodontic needs. Dr. Bruno ensures that both parents and patients understand what will happen every step of the way. We cannot say enough about his staff who is knowledgeable about everything from insurance and appointment setting to wires and rubber bands! ? Kathy Madison Heights, MI"

"I have always been passionate about science as well as designing and building. Orthodontics combines these two interests while helping my community live healthier, happier lives. I truly love what I do, and cannot imagine doing anything else. I have been an orthodontist since 1997, and every day I strive to be better than the day before. I want each patient to feel completely comfortable in our office. My goal is to educate and treat each patient with the best methods available. I realize that a patient's trust is earned only through honesty, fairness and treatment excellence, and that is how I run my practice. I am truly lucky to be involved in such a fun and rewarding career. Interacting with and serving as many different people as I do is an honor that I cherish."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Albion College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Detroit Mercy

Dr. Bruno has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bruno has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bruno does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bruno and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bruno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bruno

89.17525773195877%
4.639175257731959%
2.577319587628866%

Dr. Bruno?
Dr. Bruno's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Bruno, DDS
I love Dr. Bruno. I'm a huge fan. I'm a dentist in a neighboring city and I send all my orthodontic patients to him. My children are also patients! He is very kind and so is his staff. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruno, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bruno?