Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMaleAge 54

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Berthoud, CO and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Colorado / School of Dentistry in 1994. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS

Mountain View Orthodontics

408 10th St Berthoud, CO 80513

Dr. Beckwith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Beckwith

Dr. Beckwith

Great knowledgeable, professionalism orthodontist
Dr. Beckwith and the staff at Mountain View orthodontics are amazing! I’ve had two of my kids get braces at Mountain View Orthodontics. The process has been pretty seamless - from the initial consultation through the course of treatment, and post treatment for one kiddo. Staff is accommodating with billing and scheduling. They've worked with insurance and have been patient explaining everything through the process. The appointments are efficient and all parties do a good job letting us know what’s going on. Everyone we’ve worked with had been really good with my kids! I would definitely recommend Dr. Beckwith and Mountain View Orthodontics for any orthodontic needs.
Erin Fosdick – Aug 02, 2022
Top Quality Ortho
As an adult getting braces you want to ensure that you are picking the best. I believe Dr. Beckwith is that. Both he and his office employees were always polite and on time. It was always a pleasure going to his office. During COVID the whole world changed a little bit, but my appointments still stayed the same and my treatment was not impacted. After I completed my treatment, I lost my retainer on vacation in France. I called Beckwith’s office from Europe, and they got back to me the same day, got me in for a fitting the day I was back and had a new retainer for me within a week of being home. They put their all in all the time.
Mykala Keuter – Aug 01, 2022
All Around Excellent
Dr. Beckwith and his staff are amazing! Everyone is kind, patient and professional. We love the flexibility of scheduling around what works for us. All of our questions get answered in terms that we can understand. Mountain View Orthodontics is who we recommend to everyone who asks who are kids went to for braces.
Mandy S – Jul 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Two more beautiful smile in the world
Our experience with MT View orthodontics has been amazing. Dr Beckwith and his staff have done amazing work over the 2 years of our teenagers braces. Everyone was very professional and personable during the process. Our teenagers experience was so great I decided to get adult braces myself. The change was amazing to see and we both are very happy with our smiles. After 4.5 years of working with Dr Beckwith and the amazing staff we have two more beautiful smiles to enjoy every day.
Mom and daughter experienced braces together. – Jul 11, 2022
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Beckwith is an amazing orthodontist! He is communicative, kind, and he ensures that all his patients are very comfortable. I had no issues scheduling and/or rescheduling appointments as his team accommodated to fit my schedule. His team is very friendly and I would highly recommend Dr. Beckwith!!
Prakriti KC – Jul 07, 2022
Great Experience
Can't say enough about Dr. Beckwith and his entire staff. Everyone makes each visit a positive experience. If you need an orthodontist this is where you want to call.
Jeri Jo Smith – Jun 28, 2022
Highly recommend
I received Invisalign services from Dr. Beckwith. I had great results and was very impressed with his thorough attention and his very professional and friendly staff. They used very modern equipment. Scheduled appointments were very timely and efficient. I highly recommend his services.
Jeff – Jun 11, 2022
Love the office staff
We love the office staff at Dr. Beckwith’s office. They’re all super friendly and accommodating. They make my daughter Stella feel very welcome.
J. Rajewski – Jun 07, 2022
Highly Recommend Mountain View Orthodontics
I am beyond satisfied and appreciative of the amazing work Dr Beckwith and his team provided my son. Our "orthodontic journey" was a little longer than what I believe is 'normal'. My son was born with a cleft and therefore there was a lot to consider and work with. Dr Beckwith immediately welcomed us along with our challenges. He was very detailed, professional and intent on making sure my son received a service that would bring great results, and boy did it ever! My son is smiling and showing off his beautiful smile! His team was welcoming and very supportive. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking to get great results from an awesome staff.
Leticia Melendez Aldana – May 20, 2022
Friendly and professional Ortho care
Dr Beckwith and his team are first class when it comes to making patients feel comfortable with their orthodontics experience. Both of my daughters were clients and both have very beautiful smiles thanks for Mountain View Orthodontics! Thank you to the entire staff!
Matt Saunders – May 13, 2022
Highly Recommended to Me
Dr. Beckwith was recommended to me by a long-time friend who happens to be a dental hygienist whose son went to Dr. Beckwith years ago. So thankful for his knowledge and skill in helping my daughter have a perfect smile! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthodontist.
Dana Gunderson – May 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith and his staff are friendly and supportive. Dr. Beckwith clearly explains options and outcomes at the initial visit. He and his staff are always very helpful and willing to explain any questions that might come up during treatment. My son is much happier and confident with his new and improved smile.
Mar 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith and staff are always friendly and helpful. The whole staff worked together to ensure my children felt comfortable there. They did a great job of communicating to us what they were doing and what needed to be done on our end. Now, my children’s teeth look amazing! I would highly recommend Mountain View Orthodontics!
S. Francis – Feb 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
I loved the results I got from Mountain View Orthodontics! The employees we so nice, and Dr. Beckwith did an amazing job fixing my teeth! My experience with braces was great, I don’t have any complaints or regrets. It was easy to fit in appointments after school, and I highly recommend Mountain View Orthodontics to anyone who needs braces. Thanks so much!
Feb 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr Beckwith and all of his staffs are really nice and cool. They are always willing to help. They always have a smile in their faces which makes the environment really friendly. I was with Dr Beckwith for past 4 years for my braces. He has been nothing but amazing for me and helped me gain my confidence. Now i can smile with out thinking about my teeth.
Sahaj Regmi – Feb 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith and the entire staff are friendly, supportive and very good at what they do. The initial treatment plan is very clearly laid out and any needed changes along the way are explained clearly and in depth. They are always willing to take the time to answer any questions. Great experience for all three of my kids.
M Lowrey – Feb 17, 2022
Great Results
After thinking about getting Invisalign for 5 years, I finally decided to get started. I'm so happy I did! After a few short months, my teeth are exactly what I've dreamed of for so long. The staff was always friendly and efficient! I couldn't have had a better experience. Dr. Beckwith is a true professional and his office makes you feel like family. Plus, he's very good as what he does! Would highly recommend anyone wishing for great results to make that appointment!
Kristie J – Feb 08, 2022
Phenomenal!
Dr. Beckwith and the entire staff at Mountain View Orthodontics are absolutely phenomenal. I have been going there for three of my children now and not only do they do an amazing job on getting teeth to look beautiful, but they explain things in detail so that you know exactly what is going on and will be happening. Very friendly and personable and works with your schedule!
Jenna Rohrer – Feb 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith is very informative, which I don’t always receive from dentists when I go without my parents. I appreciate feeling prioritized as a patient. So glad to be working with him!
Hailey Odell – Feb 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
I have 2 boys that have had their braces with Dr. Beckwith. The staff is very friendly and accommodating regarding any issues with wires or brackets and will do their best to get you in asap to get issues resolved. Dr. Beckwith is very easy to talk to and does a great job at explaining the entire braces process.
Julie Griffin – Jan 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Beckwith?