Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Beckwith

Mountain View Orthodontics

408 10th St Berthoud, CO 80513

Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Berthoud, CO and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Colorado / School of Dentistry medical school in 1994. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Beckwith to book an appointment.

Dr. Beckwith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Beckwith

Dr. Beckwith?
We are so happy to have found Dr. Beckwith and his practice. Our daughter was just starting to become sensitive about her smile (cute, but very crooked) and we knew we needed to seek treatment before it started to affect her confidence. After our first consultation, we knew we were in good hands. Over the course of her treatment, we came to realize just how capable and skilled Dr. Beckwith and his staff are and how lucky we were to him. His practice is efficient, super friendly and uses the latest technology. Dr. Beckwith treats each patient with personalized care and is truly committed to achieving the best outcome possible. The before and after shots of our daughter's teeth are shocking -- we couldn't be more pleased and are so grateful for the care and expertise of Dr. Beckwith. Thank you!
Elizabeth Straka – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
My experience has been great so far! The staff are so nice. Recently, I broke my retainer and they where so understanding. Every time I see Dr. Beckwith, he is so friendly and asks me about my day and how I have been. He also always explains what they are doing and why it needs to be done. I would suggest mountain view orthodontics for anyone who needs braces.
Caylee Gear – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
It was a frantic search for us to find an orthodontist who understood underlying disease affect the jaw and teeth alignment. In the past we had to go to Denver, over an hour away. Time after time Dr Beckwith's name came up. We heard about how great he was from Berthoud to Longmont and Boulder. He not only understood TMD in Juvenile Arthritis, (he even finished a recent case with our surgeon). Dr B's "bedside" manner is excellent, he is kind and connects with patients well. The staff shows kindness, caring and knowledge every time we visit. The office is calming with good magazines, cold water bottles and an awesome cage of birds. Covid precaution is impressive. We call in, send Hudson in with his mask and wait in the car. The assistant, masked up, came out to tell us the plan. I have used them after hours and they were so nice. The assistant met us at the office, at night to fix it so my little guy wasn't suffering over the weekend.
Denise Morgam – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith was very good at working around any pain I had. I barely felt anything. Him and his staff were very gentle, and I would recommend him to everyone else.
Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith and the entire office strives for excellence at every step. I opted for Invisalign mainly for esthetics, I'm so glad that I went to an orthodontist, as it was more involved than I thought it would be.
Jennifer I. – Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith and his staff are kind, professional, efficient, trustworthy and thorough. All four of my children have been in his care over the last ten years or so, and I have been incredibly satisfied with the outcome for each of them. I highly recommend!
Mrs MaraLee Murray – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
We’ve had an amazing experience with Mountain View Orthodontics. Dr. Beckwith and his team are incredibly kind and professional. All the methods and procedures we were assured of during pre-screening inquiry session occurred in an extremely professional and timely manner throughout the year of braces for our daughter. It was a big plus that Dr. Beckwith is an athlete and raised his own athletic children, so he could fully understand the apprehension and practicalities of athletes wearing mouthguards and braces. His team also are masters of scheduling – we never had to wait to long to get the appointments we needed to meet the busy schedule of a teen. You will be in great hands at Mountain View Orthodontics.
Christine Grack Wilson – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
I was very impressed with how upfront, informative and kind Dr. Beckwith and the whole staff were throughout our experience. We met many times free of charge before even beginning the treatment process. They always explained things well to my son and he always walked out with a smile.
Heather Ellis – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith takes great care with all of his patients and the results are fantastic. It is easy to get an appointment and our kids always feel comfortable in his office. All three of our kids have had a great experience there - we highly recommend his care and treatment.
D Lord – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
They are always on time, Dr. Beckwith is always really nice to my daughter. She didn't like getting braces (I didn't like mine) but he's made it as pleasant as it cane be. He always makes sure she understands what is going on and why and what the next steps are.
Larry E Ramey – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
I received excellent care at Mountain View Orthodontics. Dr. Beckwith and his staff are very friendly and caring people, who always take the time to listen and extend the best of care. They are always efficient and on time, never making me wait for my appointment. Dr. Beckwith has an excellent bedside manner, and takes the time to make sure you understand your treatment plan. He is professional, knowledgeable and someone you can trust.
Patty Parker – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
We highly recommend Dr. Beckwith and his staff at Mt. View Orthodontics. The treatment plan was explained to us thoroughly including the time, cost, and dental education. My daughter appreciated the kindness & respect she received as a patient. And we are big fans of the birds in waiting room!
Kelly Sanseverino – Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
We have been going to Dr Beckwith for many years and love the service he provides
Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith never made me feel self-conscious about my teeth and I was never nervous for any reason.
Orange Notebook – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
We went with Dr Beckwith for my son’s orthodontics on our dentist referral. We could not have been more pleased with the whole experience. The care and the professionalism are on point. Our son’s teeth look fantastic! Thank you!
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Professional, friendly, caring. Dr Beckwith and his staff have successfully treated myself and my 2 children with braces. We all completed our treatment with great smiles and couldn't be happier with the care we received. Highly recommend!
Jerrime Sanchez – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith has a great team approach to appointments that makes for efficient and effective use of a patient's time. Appointments are easy to schedule.
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Thanks to Dr. Beckwith and his wonderful staff my smile is amazing! They do such a great job, they’re friendly, helpful, and super sweet!
Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr Beckwith takes great pride in the work he does. He takes the time to ensure he is seeing the results he's looking for. The rest of the staff does an amazing job supporting him and their patients.
Michelle – Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?
Dr. Beckwith is a fabulous orthodontist. He is very good at explaining the process that needs to take place and answering any questions or concerns that his patients have. I have taken all of my children to him because of his professionalism, kindness, and the quality of care they have received. Dr. Beckwith is really concerned about getting one's treatment plan right and taking the time to do so. All of his staff are also very knowledgeable and the environment in his office is professional, patient, and kind. Two of my children have completed orthodontic treatment with Dr. Beckwith and we have been very pleased with the results.
Jana Jackson – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Beckwith, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Beckwith?

Dr. Beckwith and our caring and friendly office team strive every day to provide patients the best orthodontic care available. Orthodontics is what we do all day every day!  Our team is highly trained and experienced, just th...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

1994
University of Colorado / School of Dentistry
University Of Colorado

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Beckwith communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Beckwith offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Beckwith offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Beckwith have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Beckwith offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Beckwith offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (970) 532-3355