Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Richard Bauman, DMD
Dr. Richard Bauman, DMD is a dentist who practices in Murray, UT. He has been practicing for 12 years.

6065 S Fashion Blvd Ste 275

Murray, UT 84107

• Ameritas
  • Dental Select
  • DenteMax
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • SelectHealth
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bauman

At Bauman Endodontics we are dedicated to providing our patients with a high quality consultation so you know the problems and treatment options clearly. With an emphasis on teaching, we enjoy explaining available options and alleviating concerns and fears associated with Endodontic procedures. If you elect for treatment we focus on providing a comfortable and relaxed treatment experience for even the most anxious patients.

• Endodontics

• Infectious Diseases

• Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Single Visit Root Canals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
  • Va Hospital Salt Lake City, Ut
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Louisville / Masters In Oral Biology
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Bauman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bauman has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Bauman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bauman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bauman to family and friends
Dr. Bauman Says:

I appreciate my patient's feedback and strive to provide the best quality care. If you have any concerns about your visit, please contact our office. Root canals are not 100% successful. What I do have control of is how you are treated in our office. If you feel you were treated poorly or without the utmost respect I would like to know. I would also like to know when you've had a positive...

Dr. Bauman's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Bauman is the best endodontist I have been to!! He surely is a master in his field!! He is very skilled as well as kind! I would recommend him -- with the highest confidence.
in Sandy, UT |
I recently needed an emergency root canal. Dr. Bauman was kind enough to make time for me at the end of his day. He offers the perfect combination of kindness and skill; this doctor is a master! You will be pleased with how careful Dr. Bauman is to make you as comfortable as possible. Even the the injections of anaesthetic are done so carefully and gently by Dr. Bauman that you'll barely feel them. I would highly recommend this remarkable doctor!
in Salt Lake City, Ut |
Dr Bauman and his staff were great. They are all very professional and care about their patients. Dr Bauman did everything to make me feel comfortable before and during my root canal. He gave me music to listen to during the procedure to keep my mind off of it. He frequently asked me how I was doing and if I was okay. I would highly recommend Dr Bauman to anyone!
in Millcreek, Ut |
Dr. Bauman is great as well as his office staff. He is thorough in what he does and great at explaining the procedures that will take place.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr. Bauman and his staff were terrific. He was recommended to me by my dentist. The work he did on me was very good. I have had no problems, he was quick and caring. I would definitely recommend him to all of my family and friends.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I was referred from another endodontist, as Dr. Bauman had more experience with my condition. His staff was friendly and helpful. Dr.Bauman was caring, explained what he was doing and listened to my concerns. He was very detailed in follow up instructions and provided his cell numbers if needed on weekend. Excellent.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Bauman treated me like gold when I needed his assistance when my endodontist was out of town. He went to great lengths to meet with me and address my situation. If I need another root canal in the future, I will make sure I go to him for the work to be done. Thanks Dr. Bauman!!! Paul Allred
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Bauman and his staff provided excellent care for my first root canal. A week out and my mouth feels better then it has in years. I would definitely return if I needed additional care.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Bauman was very good at listening to my concerns and accommodating my needs as a patient. After learning of my very low tolerance for pain, he took his time numbing me for the extraction and made the experience as pleasant as possible. He's a very skilled doctor with a polite, professional, and courteous staff too. I highly recommend Dr. Bauman!
in Sandy, UT |
The day after my root canal I had a smile on my face and NO PAIN in my mouth.
in Green River, WY |
I was a bit early and the staff took me right in. Dr Bauman explained everything very clearly before he proceeded. He took the time to administer the pain meds slowly to make it the most comfortable. No problems following the procedure.
in Sandy |
Not only was Dr. Bauman professional in every way, he was personal and friendly. It is also important to note that his staff was also personal, friendly and helpful. As an emergency, first time patient he took the time I needed and his staff made me feel like I had been a patient for years.
in Sandy, UT |
Excellent, professional, comprehensive. Highly recommend.
in West Haven UT 84401 |
I think he is awesome, caring and gentle as anyone can be drilling on your teeth. Very nice man..the staff was very nice too. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Slc, UT |
Bauman performed a root canal for me. The pain didn't go away so I went back, he said give it some more time. Two weeks later I went back again because I was still in pain and Bauman became very agitated with me. He told me to sit in the exam chair so he could do a test. He began tapping hard on various teeth in a aggressive manner trying to figure out which tooth hurt but we already knew which tooth it was! When I told him he was hurting me he said you're going to lose that tooth Which I did!
in Sandy, UT |
Wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Dr. Bauman was thorough and didn't rush through his examination, diagnosis or recommendation. He definitely deserves at least a 5 Star rating! Thank you Dr.Bauman and Office staff.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I was recommended by my Dentist for a possible root canal or if necessary a tooth extraction. Dr. Bauman did a very thorough examination which ended with the tooth being extracted. During the examination and procedure he listened to my fears and kept me calm. His bedside manner is much recommended.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I felt that the staff treated me very well.they were professional and kind. The office environment is very positive and friendly. Dr. Bauman was professional and thorough and kept me informed throughout the entire procedure.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr.Bauman is personal, he listens to your concerns, explains the procedure thoroughly. His skill level shows immediately, even the numbing shot is close to painless. His entire office is friendly, courteous and not afraid to go out of their way to assist you. Their follow up care is better than I've received anywhere. He was even willing to work with some very difficult time issues I had. Service above and beyond in my option! Thank you, again, Dr. Bauman.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Bauman was great. Really fast, smooth, painless. I have had many old school root canals and this one was nothing like any of them....sooooo much better.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Bauman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bauman?

Delta Dental PPO
  • Dental Select
  • DenteMax
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA