Dr. Richard T. Bauman, DMD

Dr. Richard T. Bauman, DMD

Endodontics | Male

Learn about this dentist

At Bauman Endodontics we are dedicated to providing our patients with a high quality consultation so you know the problems and treatment options clearly. With an emphasis on teaching, we enjoy explaining available options and alleviating concerns and fears associated with Endodontic procedures. If you elect for treatment we focus on providing a comfortable and relaxed treatment experience for even the most anxious patients.Read more

Dr. Bauman's Experience

Dr. Bauman's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (91)
Dr. Bauman Says:

in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Bauman was very good at listening to my concerns and accommodating my needs as a patient. After learning of my very low tolerance for pain, he took his time numbing me for the extraction and made the experience as pleasant as possible. He's a very skilled doctor with a polite, professional, and courteous staff too. I highly recommend Dr. Bauman!
in Sandy, UT |
The day after my root canal I had a smile on my face and NO PAIN in my mouth.
in Green River, WY |
I was a bit early and the staff took me right in. Dr Bauman explained everything very clearly before he proceeded. He took the time to administer the pain meds slowly to make it the most comfortable. No problems following the procedure.
in Sandy |
Not only was Dr. Bauman professional in every way, he was personal and friendly. It is also important to note that his staff was also personal, friendly and helpful. As an emergency, first time patient he took the time I needed and his staff made me feel like I had been a patient for years.
in Sandy, UT |
Excellent, professional, comprehensive. Highly recommend.
in West Haven UT 84401 |
I think he is awesome, caring and gentle as anyone can be drilling on your teeth. Very nice man..the staff was very nice too. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Slc, UT |
Bauman performed a root canal for me. The pain didn't go away so I went back, he said give it some more time. Two weeks later I went back again because I was still in pain and Bauman became very agitated with me. He told me to sit in the exam chair so he could do a test. He began tapping hard on various teeth in a aggressive manner trying to figure out which tooth hurt but we already knew which tooth it was! When I told him he was hurting me he said you're going to lose that tooth Which I did!
in Sandy, UT |
Wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Dr. Bauman was thorough and didn't rush through his examination, diagnosis or recommendation. He definitely deserves at least a 5 Star rating! Thank you Dr.Bauman and Office staff.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I was recommended by my Dentist for a possible root canal or if necessary a tooth extraction. Dr. Bauman did a very thorough examination which ended with the tooth being extracted. During the examination and procedure he listened to my fears and kept me calm. His bedside manner is much recommended.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I felt that the staff treated me very well.they were professional and kind. The office environment is very positive and friendly. Dr. Bauman was professional and thorough and kept me informed throughout the entire procedure.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr.Bauman is personal, he listens to your concerns, explains the procedure thoroughly. His skill level shows immediately, even the numbing shot is close to painless. His entire office is friendly, courteous and not afraid to go out of their way to assist you. Their follow up care is better than I've received anywhere. He was even willing to work with some very difficult time issues I had. Service above and beyond in my option! Thank you, again, Dr. Bauman.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Bauman was great. Really fast, smooth, painless. I have had many old school root canals and this one was nothing like any of them....sooooo much better.
Have you seen Dr. Richard T. Bauman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bauman?

Compare Dr. Bauman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bauman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bauman says...

I appreciate my patient's feedback and strive to provide the best quality care. If you have any concerns about your visit, please contact our office. Root canals are not 100% successful. What I do have control of is how you are treated in our office. If you feel you were treated poorly or without the utmost respect I would like to know. I would also like to know when you've had a positive experience.  I would be happy to discuss any issues and answer any questions you may have. Your opinions are very important to me!

-Dr. Richard Bauman

Dr. Bauman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Infectious Diseases

• Other Education
    University Of Louisville / Masters In Oral Biology

Completed in 2009

• French

Dr. Bauman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics