Dr. Richard Bauman, DMD

Dr. Richard Bauman, DMD

Endodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Richard Bauman, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Murray, UT and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry in 2005 and practices endodontics.

6065 S Fashion Blvd Ste 275

Murray, UT 84107

• Ameritas
  • Dental Select
  • DenteMax
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Bauman

This content was provided by Dr. Bauman "At Bauman Endodontics we are dedicated to providing our patients with a high quality consultation so you know the problems and treatment options clearly. With an emphasis on teaching, we enjoy explaining available options and alleviating concerns and fears associated with Endodontic procedures. If you elect for treatment we focus on providing a comfortable and relaxed treatment experience for even the most anxious patients."

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

• Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Single Visit Root Canals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
  • Va Hospital Salt Lake City, Ut
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Louisville / Masters In Oral Biology
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Bauman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bauman has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Bauman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bauman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bauman to family and friends

Dr. Bauman's Performance

Dr. Bauman Says:
"

I appreciate my patient's feedback and strive to provide the best quality care. If you have any concerns about your visit, please contact our office. Root canals are not 100% successful. What I do have control of is how you are treated in our office. If you feel you were treated poorly or without the utmost respect I would like to know. I would also like to know when you've had a positive experience.  I would be happy to discuss

...

Dr Bauman and his staff are great to work with! They're friendly, knowledgeable and have excellent customer service skills. They made me feel comfortable. I will continue to use them and recommend them. Thanks for always being so pleasant!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Good all around experience, considering I was having a root canal.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I will recommend Dr. Bauman to everyone. The procedure isn't fun, but he made it as pleasant as could be. He explained every step and was very thorough and focused. It didn't take long and I have had no bad after affects.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bauman and his staff are always friendly & do their very best to accommodate everyone. He has even come in on his day off (with his family in tow because I had a painful emergency) to adjust the bite on a new crown he did for me that was causing me serious agony. Dr. Bauman fixed my crown, no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bauman was very gentle. He explained the treatment I needed and did a fantastic job! Great office!
Are you Dr. Bauman?