Dr. Richard T. Bauman, DMD

Endodontics | Male

6065 S Fashion Blvd Ste 275, Murray, UT 84107 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Bauman's Experience

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Bauman

Dr. Bauman accepts 15 insurance carriers

15 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Bauman

Dr. Bauman's Review Details
    4.9 based on 103 responses
    Experience with Dr. Bauman
    Dr. Bauman's Office & Staff
      Under 10 minutes (85)
    Dr. Bauman says

I appreciate my patient's feedback and strive to provide the best quality care. If you have any concerns about your visit, please contact our office. Root canals are not 100% successful. What I do have control of is how you are treated in our office. If you feel you were treated poorly or without the utmost respect I would like to know. I would also like to know when you've had a positive experience.  I would be happy to discuss any issues and answer any questions you may have. Your opinions are very important to me!

-Dr. Richard Bauman

in Slc, UT |
    Bauman performed a root canal for me. The pain didn't go away so I went back, he said give it some more time. Two weeks later I went back again because I was still in pain and Bauman became very agitated with me. He told me to sit in the exam chair so he could do a test. He began tapping hard on various teeth in a aggressive manner trying to figure out which tooth hurt but we already knew which tooth it was! When I told him he was hurting me he said "you're going to lose that tooth" Which I did!
    in Sandy, UT |
    Wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Dr. Bauman was thorough and didn't rush through his examination, diagnosis or recommendation. He definitely deserves at least a 5 Star rating! Thank you Dr.Bauman and Office staff.
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    I was recommended by my Dentist for a possible root canal or if necessary a tooth extraction. Dr. Bauman did a very thorough examination which ended with the tooth being extracted. During the examination and procedure he listened to my fears and kept me calm. His bedside manner is much recommended.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    I felt that the staff treated me very well.they were professional and kind. The office environment is very positive and friendly. Dr. Bauman was professional and thorough and kept me informed throughout the entire procedure.
    in Sandy, UT |
    Dr.Bauman is personal, he listens to your concerns, explains the procedure thoroughly. His skill level shows immediately, even the numbing shot is close to painless. His entire office is friendly, courteous and not afraid to go out of their way to assist you. Their follow up care is better than I've received anywhere. He was even willing to work with some very difficult time issues I had. Service above and beyond in my option! Thank you, again, Dr. Bauman.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr Bauman was great. Really fast, smooth, painless. I have had many "old school" root canals and this one was nothing like any of them....sooooo much better.
    Have you seen Dr. Bauman?

Compare Dr. Bauman

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Endodontics

• Infectious Diseases

• Endodontic Retreatment
    • Endodontic Surgery
    • Molar Endodontics
    • Root Canal
    • Single Visit Root Canals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

University of Kentucky / College of Dentistry

Graduated in 2002

• Other Education
      University Of Louisville / Masters In Oral Biology

Completed in 2009

Dr. Bauman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bauman has no media or publications listed.

• French
    ×

Dr. Bauman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endodontics
    • Malpractice claims in Utah not available
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bauman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bauman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Bauman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Bauman's Care Philosophy

At Bauman Endodontics we are dedicated to providing our patients with a high quality consultation so you know the problems and treatment options clearly. With an emphasis on teaching, we enjoy explaining available options and alleviating concerns and fears associated with Endodontic procedures. If you elect for treatment we focus on providing a comfortable and relaxed treatment experience for even the most anxious patients.

Dr. Bauman says...