Dentistry  |
Dr. Richard Bauer, DDS
Dr. Richard Bauer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

2915 S Federal Hwy Ste D1

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bauer

This content was provided by Dr. Bauer "As a Family and Cosmetic Dentist I believe in taking care of my patients the exact same way I would want to be treated!!!"

• Tooth Abrasion

• Clark University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Bauer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bauer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bauer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bauer to family and friends
Dr. Bauer's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Bauer and his staff are terrific. Very efficient office. good work, good people!
in boca raton, fl |
Very friendly staff. I was amazed at how efficient Dr. Bauer was. I had one cavity and three 40+ year old fillings replaced. My appointment was at 9A.M. and I was out and in my car before 9:45. he and his staff are wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone that is in dental needs.
in Boynton Beach |
What a phenomenal dentist! I moved from Connecticut to Boynton Beach two years ago and had not been able to find a dentist I am happy with. After researching many sites and reviews, I decided to see Dr. Bauer and am so very happy I did. I needed a crown replacement and he did a superb job at a very reasonable cost. He is very kind and gentle in his technique which is something I need as someone who flinches at the slightest bit of pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Bauer to my family/friends.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
My wife found Dr. Bauer after our prior dentist retired several years ago. He is efficient, pleasant, and very willing to work with our insurance. We like his staff also.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
What a pleasure to find an honest and professional dentist.I have been given top-notch service and have been letting everyone know about this gem of a dentist.I had been to another dentist before finding Dr. Bauer and was most disappointed.If your in Palm Beach County and are looking for a dentist, Go to Dr. Bauer.You'll be glad you did.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Love Dr. Bauer. Just Had multiple crowns done. After 15 years with another dentist that I did not really like I am Very Very Happy. Highly recommend Dr. Bauer
tampa, fl |
Great results - highly recommend,
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had been burned and scammed by multiple dentists in Florida....very horrible situations. I ended up finding Dr.Bauer online via Google search. Words cannot describe how honest, trustworthy, and kind hearted this dentist is. From start to finish, he was gentle, kind, and took care of me like a dentist should. It's hard to find good doctors in South Florida, very hard. If you want someone you trust, someone to take care of you, go see Dr.Bauer! He's truly the BEST :)
in Delray Beach, FL |
Just moved down from up North and needed a new dentist. After a lot of research found Dr. Bauer. I need some major work done and he did an excellent job at a reasonable price. He was great find.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very honest and not expensive like those guys at spodak dental!!!
in Delray Beach, FL |
We were visiting the Boca Raton area for the summer, where our 2 sons go to college, and my wife's bridge fell off. The office staff were very supportive, and managed to secure an appointment with Dr. Bauer for the next day. Dr. Bauer was excellent. He was quickly assessed the situation, re-cemenred the bridge to support us until we are back home. Dr. Bauer was truly a gentleman, and a professional. We recommend him, and will have our sons go to his office for any future dental needs.
Delray Beach, FL |
Very Honest and reasonable! Great experience. Staff is awesome
in Delray Beach, FL |
After visiting 3 dentists in the area, i found Dr Bauer to be the best, Most affordable. Very personable. and true quality dental work. ive got the two cutest bridges ever!! love them. i like his office staff alot too. he never rushes you and always works hard to get the best results. this is not a factory dentist!!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Bauer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bauer?