Dr. Richard Bates, DDS

Dr. Richard Bates, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Richard Bates, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colonial Heights, VA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Richard Bates DDS

3610 Boulevard Ste A

Colonial Heights, VA 23834

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bates

Dr. Bates' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bates "I love being a dentist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: My education in dentistry has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. By regularly participating in continuing education, I am aware of the latest technology and dental treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results."

This content was provided by Dr. Bates "At the office of Dr. Richard Bates, our goal is to deliver the best dental treatments, sooner. We want our patients to experience the benefits of a healthier mouth and a healthier smile. We are straightforward, thorough, and informative. Patients are never left in the dark; we keep our patients informed of their progress every step of the way."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Bates is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bates has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bates has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bates does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bates and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bates' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bates

Dr. Bates?
Dr. Bates' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Bates, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Bates is very pleasant & caring. He is exceptionally patient & understanding, showing an interest in the whole patient. His warm smile, which he is ALWAYS wearing, is one of the most reassuring things I could possibly hope to see as I look up from any dental procedure. His education,...Read More
C R in Petersburg, VA – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bates, DDS?
I dislike going to the dentist so much but Dr. Bates and his staff make every effort to put you at ease. I was given headphones to listen to music to help distract the noise of the drilling for my crown. They are constantly asking if you are okay during the procedure and giving you breaks to make...Read More
Janet in Petersburg, VA – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bates, DDS?
Excellent treatment coupled with pleasing atmosphere and staff.
Ed Coleman in Hopewell, VA – Oct 23, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bates, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bates?