Dr. Richard Bash, DDS

Dr. Richard Bash, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Richard Bash, DDS is a dentist who practices in Doylestown, PA. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Read his story

1456 Ferry Rd Unit 103

Doylestown, PA 18901

Learn about Dr. Bash

Dr. Bash's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bash "Dr. Bash is a graduate of the Temple University School of Dentistry. From the beginning of his 30-plus year career, Bash was busy carving out his niche— to become a top-tier dentist that's available on a 24/7 basis, 365 days a year. Patients find Dr. Bash to be fun-loving, knowledgeable and thorough in his approach. He takes the necessary time to explain the various aspects of treatment and puts concepts to patients in a way that's easy to understand. Dr. Bash was voted One of the Best Dentists in Bucks and Montgomery County by the Intelligencer's Best of Bucks Mont reader poll for 2015 and most recently — Best Dentist in the 2016 readers' poll. Dr. Bash is an active member of the American Dental Association and the Pennsylvania Dental Association. He's also a veteran of the United States Army having served in Vietnam. Dr. Bash is always accruing continuing education credits ensuring he's at the forefront of the many disciplines within dentistry. A lifelong Bucks County resident, Dr. Bash resides in Milford Township with his wife Euhnee, three dogs Winkle, Susie, Hannah and Fred the cat."

This content was provided by Dr. Bash "Our philosophy for treating patients revolves first in the understanding of their ultimate goals. This process is only achieved through candid dialogue and a strong dentist-patient relationship.

Each patient is different. Every expectation is different. Our job is to take a holistic view of your oral health picture and cosmetic expectations and ensure that in the end, the two converge."

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Periodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Delaware Valley College Of Science and Agriculture
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Temple University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Continued
    Other Education | Completed
  • General
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Bash has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bash has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bash to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Bash's Performance
in bethlehem, pa |
Really a great guy. I enjoyed my time there with my fiance and son. Would def go back. He is a real stand up guy.
in Bethlehem, PA |
An amazing person/dentist /practice! And Winkles is amazing too! Dr Bash is serious about his profession, he knows his stuff and goes above and beyond for his patient. I live an hour away and would choose this practice every time if i could. Heidi was also a wonderful addition and made us feel right at home. These two work great together and I really trust Dr Bash with any of his recommendations. A wonderful experience!
in Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Bash called me back at 10:00 on a Thursday night, just an hour or so after I contacted his office, and I was in the chair Friday at 2:00 -- with Winkles the wonder dog and her toy in my lap and Pink Floyd playing in my ear. He was very patient, good natured, and explained thoroughly what our plan of attack was going to be. What a refreshing change. And by the time I returned home with my prescriptions, I received a call from the office checking on how I was doing. Great care.
in Ridley park pa |
My wife had a infection in and old root cancel and it was a Sunday our local Dr in Delaware county would not come in on a Sunday to help I called Dr Bash he was very polite and did not mind helping on a Sunday which I greatly appreciate he truley cares about people thank you Dr Bash for taking such great care of my wife sincerely David Dalessio
in Upper Black Eddy, PA |
Getting a tooth pulled is never pleasant, but somehow Dr. Bash and Monica made it a somewhat fun experience. Wiggles, the therapy jack russell terrier, made my day! Monica called to check up on me the next day as well. The office is professional but relaxed and Dr. Bash is very in tune with what is going on in your mouth. It is also very easy to get an appointment that works with your schedule.
in Pipersville, PA |
Had severe pain in a tooth on a Sunday and Dr Bash made himself available. Would have been tough to make it till Monday. Dr. bash fixed me up and also addressed some other serious health issues I might run into. He came up with a reasonable plan to address the issues I have. His therapy dog Winkles does an outstanding job too!!
in Bethlehem, Pa |
Great care and professional approach.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bash?