Dr. Richard Bash, DDS

Dr. Richard Bash, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Richard Bash, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Doylestown, PA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Temple University School Of Dentistry in 1983 and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read his story

1456 Ferry Rd Unit 103

Doylestown, PA 18901

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Bash treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Our philosophy for treating patients revolves first in the understanding of their ultimate goals. This process is only achieved through candid dialogue and a strong dentist-patient relationship.
Each patient is different. Every expectation is different. Our job is to take a holistic view of your oral health picture and cosmetic expectations and ensure that in the end, the two converge.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

27.586206896551722%

Dr. Bash?
Dr. Bash's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Bash, DDS
Extremely unprofessional dentist and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
My experience was very positive. I was very nervous and in a lot of pain when I arrived. Dr. Bash and his staff made me feel like they could resolve my issue quickly and competently. They explained each step completely and answered my questions honestly. They talked me through each step. The therapy dog climbing onto my lap helped me relax as well. I would recommend Dr. Bash for anyone with a dental emergency. I also liked the fact that he made a follow up call to ensure everything was okay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Really a great guy. I enjoyed my time there with my fiance and son. Would def go back. He is a real stand up guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
An amazing person/dentist /practice! And Winkles is amazing too! Dr Bash is serious about his profession, he knows his stuff and goes above and beyond for his patient. I live an hour away and would choose this practice every time if i could. Heidi was also a wonderful addition and made us feel right at home. These two work great together and I really trust Dr Bash with any of his recommendations. A wonderful experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Dr. Bash called me back at 10:00 on a Thursday night, just an hour or so after I contacted his office, and I was in the chair Friday at 2:00 -- with Winkles the wonder dog and her toy in my lap and Pink Floyd playing in my ear. He was very patient, good natured, and explained thoroughly what our plan of attack was going to be. What a refreshing change. And by the time I returned home with my prescriptions, I received a call from the office checking on how I was doing. Great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
My wife had a infection in and old root cancel and it was a Sunday our local Dr in Delaware county would not come in on a Sunday to help I called Dr Bash he was very polite and did not mind helping on a Sunday which I greatly appreciate he truley cares about people thank you Dr Bash for taking such great care of my wife sincerely David Dalessio
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Getting a tooth pulled is never pleasant, but somehow Dr. Bash and Monica made it a somewhat fun experience. Wiggles, the therapy jack russell terrier, made my day! Monica called to check up on me the next day as well. The office is professional but relaxed and Dr. Bash is very in tune with what is going on in your mouth. It is also very easy to get an appointment that works with your schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Had severe pain in a tooth on a Sunday and Dr Bash made himself available. Would have been tough to make it till Monday. Dr. bash fixed me up and also addressed some other serious health issues I might run into. He came up with a reasonable plan to address the issues I have. His therapy dog Winkles does an outstanding job too!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Great care and professional approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bash?

Bash Dental / Dr. Richard N Bash