Dr. Richard Bash, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 74

Dr. Richard Bash, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Doylestown, PA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Temple University School Of Dentistry medical school in 1983. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bash to book an appointment.

Dr. Bash

Richard N Bash DDS

1456 Ferry Rd Unit 103 Doylestown, PA 18901

Dr. Bash's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bash

3.9

Dr. Bash?
  • Appointment scheduling (25)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (24)
  • Explained conditions well (24)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
Dr Bash and his staff have always been so good to me. I went for the first time on reccomendation of a friend during a middle of the night tooth emergency. He got me fixed up and out of pain in a flash. I finally had to take the step to dentures and they are beautiful. Look like my teeth but better. I'm currently healing up from my bottoms being done. I finally have a full smile. After my top teeth were out my health and energy improved dramatically and I'm sure it will again now that all the lurking infection is out! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone for quality care.
Oct 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Always a good experience, friendly and compassionate.
M. Connor – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Extremely unprofessional dentist and staff.
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
My experience was very positive. I was very nervous and in a lot of pain when I arrived. Dr. Bash and his staff made me feel like they could resolve my issue quickly and competently. They explained each step completely and answered my questions honestly. They talked me through each step. The therapy dog climbing onto my lap helped me relax as well. I would recommend Dr. Bash for anyone with a dental emergency. I also liked the fact that he made a follow up call to ensure everything was okay.
Ellen in Ambler, PA – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Really a great guy. I enjoyed my time there with my fiance and son. Would def go back. He is a real stand up guy.
Josh in bethlehem, pa – May 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
An amazing person/dentist /practice! And Winkles is amazing too! Dr Bash is serious about his profession, he knows his stuff and goes above and beyond for his patient. I live an hour away and would choose this practice every time if i could. Heidi was also a wonderful addition and made us feel right at home. These two work great together and I really trust Dr Bash with any of his recommendations. A wonderful experience!
Aaliyah Jackson in Bethlehem, PA – May 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Dr. Bash called me back at 10:00 on a Thursday night, just an hour or so after I contacted his office, and I was in the chair Friday at 2:00 -- with Winkles the wonder dog and her toy in my lap and Pink Floyd playing in my ear. He was very patient, good natured, and explained thoroughly what our plan of attack was going to be. What a refreshing change. And by the time I returned home with my prescriptions, I received a call from the office checking on how I was doing. Great care.
Chris in Doylestown, PA – Oct 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
My wife had a infection in and old root cancel and it was a Sunday our local Dr in Delaware county would not come in on a Sunday to help I called Dr Bash he was very polite and did not mind helping on a Sunday which I greatly appreciate he truley cares about people thank you Dr Bash for taking such great care of my wife sincerely David Dalessio
David Dalessio in Ridley park pa – Oct 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Getting a tooth pulled is never pleasant, but somehow Dr. Bash and Monica made it a somewhat fun experience. Wiggles, the therapy jack russell terrier, made my day! Monica called to check up on me the next day as well. The office is professional but relaxed and Dr. Bash is very in tune with what is going on in your mouth. It is also very easy to get an appointment that works with your schedule.
Kris in Upper Black Eddy, PA – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Had severe pain in a tooth on a Sunday and Dr Bash made himself available. Would have been tough to make it till Monday. Dr. bash fixed me up and also addressed some other serious health issues I might run into. He came up with a reasonable plan to address the issues I have. His therapy dog Winkles does an outstanding job too!!
Sal Mannino in Pipersville, PA – Jul 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?
Great care and professional approach.
Anna in Bethlehem, Pa – Mar 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bash, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bash?

Our philosophy for treating patients revolves first in the understanding of their ultimate goals. This process is only achieved through candid dialogue...Read more

Dr. Bash is a graduate of the Temple University School of Dentistry. From the beginning of his 30-plus year career, Bash was busy carving out his niche—...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • General Surgery