Dr. Richard Barnes, DDS

Dr. Richard Barnes, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Richard Barnes, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Visalia, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry in 1990 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

2626 S Mooney Blvd Ste A

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Barnes

Dr. Barnes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Barnes "My job and personal life are interconnected in that my patients are people I choose to be around. I have a great life! In order to become a dentist, I attended the Loma Linda University School of Dentistry, graduating in 1990. I have been practicing dentistry for more than 20 years, and am currently the forensic dentist for Tulare County. I enjoy using my skills for different roles and always strive to stay current with new dental methods and technologies. I love working with people to find a solution for dental issues so that they have healthy teeth and smiles. I feel like most of my patients are personal friends, and I always enjoy interacting with them! I love living in our community and helping those in it. We have a great staff here, and they like to have a good time by joking around with our patients and making them feel comfortable. I have the best, most dedicated professionals that understand patient care! I grew up in Southern California, and have lived in Visalia for more than 20 years. My son is Alex and my daughter is Makenna. We also have one dogs and three cats at home! When I'm not at work, I enjoy golfing, snow skiing, wake boarding, and traveling. I am also active in our community and am a supporter of CASA."

4  Practice Areas

• Anesthesiology
  • Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Pacific Union College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Barnes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barnes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barnes' Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnes to family and friends
17 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Barnes' Performance

He has been my dentist for 25 years. I love the guy and his whole staff. I never thought I would actually enjoy going to the dentist, but the way Dr. Barnes and his staff treat everyone, it is indeed a pleasure to pay them a visit when something goes wrong. The best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option4