Periodontics  |
Dr. Richard Amato, DDS
Dr. Richard Amato, DDS is a dentist who practices in Monroe, CT. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

324 Elm St Ste 103A

Monroe, CT 06468

• Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Amato

This content was provided by Dr. Amato "As a Periodontist who is a dentist who specializes in the treatment of gum disease and dental implant placement we are proud to provide the most modern techniques including laser periodontal therapy or LANAP, Pinhole gum graft, I-CAT 3Dscan in office, Computer guided implant placement, Piezosurgical technique for painless extraction along with crown lengthening and regular dental cleaning. If you ever notice your gums bleeding then this is the place for you!"

• Periodontics
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Bleeding Gums
  • Chronic Periodontitis
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Periodontitis
  • Tooth Abnormalities as Seen in Diabetes

• Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®)
  • Laser Surgery
  • PerioLase® Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP)

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Stony Brook Hosp-Suny
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Rochester Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Of Rochester Strong Meml Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Amato has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Amato has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Amato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amato to family and friends
Dr. Amato's Performance
Haven't been to the dentist in a few years and was very nervous. The whole staff treated me so well and kept me calm and comfortable. Would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a new practice. Thank you do everything you did for me. Matthew Duffy
in Bridgeport, CT |
My dentist, whom I trust implicitly recommended I see him for gum surgery and I sure wasn't looking forward to it! I was very pleased to find that Dr, Amato is cheerful, exceptionally caring and very personable. He makes you feel at ease and explains what he's doing. My entire procedure was painless-before and after. I highly recommend him - without a doubt, he's the best!
in Trumbull, CT |
Dr. Amato explained the procedure I needed (dental implants) and without haste I moved forward with the work. But I admit. I was scared. Dr. Amato removed 2 teeth but it was painless and far less scary than I imagined. The implants were a piece of cake. I highly recommend Dr. Amato. He is friendly, respectful and knows his job. His staff is tops plus the office and treatment rooms are you whistle clean.
Fairfield, CT |
I concur with Nancy who wrote a review here about Dr. Amato. He has an absolutely lovely manner - as do all of his staff - and his work is exemplary (I had gum surgery). He explains everything fully and, like Nancy, I had absolutely no pain post-surgery. Recommend highly!
in Milford, CT |
Gum recession surgery went smoothly. Dr. Amato explained the treatment for me, answered my questions and the surgery was painless. Office staff is positive and mirrors Dr. Amato's fantastic bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Amato, DDS?
Are you Dr. Amato?