Dr. Richard Amato, DDS

Dr. Richard Amato, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Richard Amato, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Monroe, CT and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine in 1983 and practices periodontics, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

324 Elm St Ste 103A

Monroe, CT 06468

• Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Amato

This content was provided by Dr. Amato "As a Periodontist who is a dentist who specializes in the treatment of gum disease and dental implant placement we are proud to provide the most modern techniques including laser periodontal therapy or LANAP, Pinhole gum graft, I-CAT 3Dscan in office, Computer guided implant placement, Piezosurgical technique for painless extraction along with crown lengthening and regular dental cleaning. If you ever notice your gums bleeding then this is the place for you!"

3  Practice Areas

• Periodontics
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®)
  • Laser Surgery
  • PerioLase® Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP)

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Stony Brook Hosp-Suny
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Rochester Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Of Rochester Strong Meml Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Amato has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Amato has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Amato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amato to family and friends

Dr. Amato's Performance

Haven't been to the dentist in a few years and was very nervous. The whole staff treated me so well and kept me calm and comfortable. Would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a new practice. Thank you do everything you did for me. Matthew Duffy
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My dentist, whom I trust implicitly recommended I see him for gum surgery and I sure wasn't looking forward to it! I was very pleased to find that Dr, Amato is cheerful, exceptionally caring and very personable. He makes you feel at ease and explains what he's doing. My entire procedure was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Amato explained the procedure I needed (dental implants) and without haste I moved forward with the work. But I admit. I was scared. Dr. Amato removed 2 teeth but it was painless and far less scary than I imagined. The implants were a piece of cake. I highly recommend Dr. Amato. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I concur with Nancy who wrote a review here about Dr. Amato. He has an absolutely lovely manner - as do all of his staff - and his work is exemplary (I had gum surgery). He explains everything fully and, like Nancy, I had absolutely no pain post-surgery. Recommend highly!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Gum recession surgery went smoothly. Dr. Amato explained the treatment for me, answered my questions and the surgery was painless. Office staff is positive and mirrors Dr. Amato's fantastic bedside manner.
Are you Dr. Amato?