Dentistry  |
Dr. Rick Nicolini, DDS
Dr Nicolini was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. He graduated from the University of Colorado in 1981 earning a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. After graduating he returned to Chicago and attended the University of Illinois Dental School and earned a BS and his DDS degree in 1985. Upon completion of dental school he first worked as an associate dentist and later became a partner in a dental practice at Mercy Medical Center in the Chicago area. In 1992 Dr Nicolini and his family moved to the Seattle area. Dr Nicolini is an active member in two Dental Study Clubs and is also a member of the American Dental Association, the Washington State Dental Society, and the Seattle King County Dental Society. Dr Nicolini is married to MaryEllen and they have 3 grown children, and 3 dogs. Outside of Dentistry Dr Nicolini now enjoys traveling, golfing, snowboarding, cooking, and gardening.

720 Olive Way Ste 830

Seattle, WA 98101

• First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Nicolini

Dr Nicolini is a Top Seattle Dentist providing the finest General Dental Care and Implant Dentistry in a friendly and comfortable environment. Dr Nicolini and his staff are dedicated to welcoming patients into their office the same way they would welcome them into their homes. We believe each encounter with a patient should be comfortable and stress free. We are here to serve you, and acquaint ourselves with your needs, problems, or fears. We will never pressure you into an elective treatment, but will provide you with advice and recommendations based upon your objectives, allowing you to make informed choices about your Dental Care. Conservative, conscientious,and over 30 years' experience, you're in good hands with Seattle Dentist, Dr Rick Nicolini. First and foremost we believe regular preventive care is the most effective way to maintain good oral health. He and his staff are trained in the latest technological advances and will ensure you receive the best Dental Care possible.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Pierre Fauchard Academy
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Nicolini has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nicolini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nicolini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nicolini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nicolini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nicolini to family and friends
Dr. Nicolini's Performance
Freeland, WA |
Dr. Nicolini and team are excellent and take good care of my teeth and gums.
in Bellevue, WA |
My Wife and I have used Dr Nicolini for over 10 years and have him skillful, professional, up-t0-date, helpful and 99.9 % pain-free. We highly recommend him and his staff.
in Seattle, WA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nicolini's since his arrival in Seattle in 1992. He also cares for my spouse and daughter. We believe him to be a true professional and would recommend him to care for ones dental needs without a moments hesitation.
in Seattle, WA |
I was referred by a friend and am extremely happy with Dr. Nicoline and his staff. I had been searching for the right dentist knowing I needed some help and Dr. Nicolini was the right fit. Non-judgemental office willing to be straight forward about what needs to be done and works with insurance to make sure it is covered. They fit me into their schedule and then made accommodations for me two days after my first appointment for follow up work. i recommend without reservation.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Nicolini has been our family dentist for about 20 years. we have always received excellent, caring, attention. I always look forward to my dental visits. Enough said? I highly recommend the doctor and his staff.
Redmond, WA |
Very positive environment, nice to have the parking cost taken care of up front. Excellent service, I feel really comfortable with Dr. Nicolini, and her team have been excellent.
Seattle, WA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Nicolini's since he joined the practice years ago. He's thorough, friendly and I don't feel pressured to proceed with unnecessary procedures. His staff are awesome - helpful, professional and I considered them trusted advisors on my dental health.
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Nicolini was professional and thorough and inspired confidence in his recommendations on my treatment plan. He was also considerate and put me at ease which is hard to do for me at the dentist's office.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Nicolini runs a topnotch practice as he is the top, like the Eiffel Tower or the Mona Lisa. Very friendly, courteous and professional-that would describe him and his fellow practitioners and office staff. He is always honest in his evaluation, in providing feedback and options for care and never pressures one regarding any service or procedure. I have been his patient for about 10 years and I would not even consider going to anyone else for my dental care including oral hygiene.
in Mercer Island, WA |
I always receive excellent care. I'm sure i'm not alone; today, the staff were very kind to the small child in the waiting room. His mom said he'd only been to the dentist once before, and they did a great job making him feel comfortable.
in Freeland, WA |
Dr. Nicolini has been my dentist for over 20 years and although we have changed locations and houses over those years, I have never changed dentists. It is important to me that I go to expert who has the connections and expertise to either do the work, or consult to get the best decisions for my care. My entire family has been under his professional care, and that is a strong reccomendation. Follow up and staff are strong reasons to use this office.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Nicolini and his staff provide consistently great dental work. Cleanings, exams, chairside veneers, etc. - are all exceptional. Chairside veneers look beautiful, natural and are well matched. Office schedule runs on time. They provide great value.
Seattle, WA |
I've been seeing Dr. Nicolini for years, since he took over the practice from his predecessor. One of the things I appreciate the most is he doesn't push me to procedures I don't really need, and recommends treatment strategies that are beneficial and necessary. I enjoy the entire team!
Have you seen Dr. Rick Nicolini, DDS?
Are you Dr. Nicolini?

Visit Dr. Nicolini

Dr. Nicolini accepts 19 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA