Dr. Rick Nicolini, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Rick Nicolini, DDS
Dr Nicolini was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. He graduated from the University of Colorado in 1981 earning a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. After graduating he returned to Chicago and attended the University of Illinois Dental School and earned a BS and his DDS degree in 1985. Upon completion of dental school he first worked as an associate dentist and later became a partner in a dental practice at Mercy Medical Center in the Chicago area. In 1992 Dr Nicolini and his family moved to the Seattle area. Dr Nicolini is an active member in two Dental Study Clubs and is also a member of the American Dental Association, the Washington State Dental Society, and the Seattle King County Dental Society. Dr Nicolini is married to MaryEllen and they have 3 grown children, and 3 dogs. Outside of Dentistry Dr Nicolini now enjoys traveling, golfing, snowboarding, cooking, and gardening.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Nicolini's Care Philosophy

Dr Nicolini is a Top Seattle Dentist providing the finest General Dental Care and Implant Dentistry in a friendly and comfortable environment. Dr Nicolini and his staff are dedicated to welcoming patients into their office the same way they would welcome them into their homes. We believe each encounter with a patient should be comfortable and stress free. We are here to serve you, and acquaint ourselves with your needs, problems, or fears. We will never pressure you into an elective treatment, but will provide you with advice and recommendations based upon your objectives, allowing you to make informed choices about your Dental Care. Conservative, conscientious,and over 30 years' experience, you're in good hands with Seattle Dentist, Dr Rick Nicolini. First and foremost we believe regular preventive care is the most effective way to maintain good oral health. He and his staff are trained in the latest technological advances and will ensure you receive the best Dental Care possible.

Dr. Nicolini's Experience

Visiting Dr. Nicolini

Dr. Nicolini accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Nicolini is now accepting new patients
Sound Dentistry Seattle, Rick Nicolini DDS720 Olive Way Ste 830
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 623-2273Get Directions

Dr. Nicolini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nicolini to family and friends
Dr. Nicolini's Performance
in Seattle, WA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nicolini's since his arrival in Seattle in 1992. He also cares for my spouse and daughter. We believe him to be a true professional and would recommend him to care for ones dental needs without a moments hesitation.
in Seattle, WA |
I was referred by a friend and am extremely happy with Dr. Nicoline and his staff. I had been searching for the right dentist knowing I needed some help and Dr. Nicolini was the right fit. Non-judgemental office willing to be straight forward about what needs to be done and works with insurance to make sure it is covered. They fit me into their schedule and then made accommodations for me two days after my first appointment for follow up work. i recommend without reservation.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Nicolini has been our family dentist for about 20 years. we have always received excellent, caring, attention. I always look forward to my dental visits. Enough said? I highly recommend the doctor and his staff.
Redmond, WA |
Very positive environment, nice to have the parking cost taken care of up front. Excellent service, I feel really comfortable with Dr. Nicolini, and her team have been excellent.
Seattle, WA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Nicolini's since he joined the practice years ago. He's thorough, friendly and I don't feel pressured to proceed with unnecessary procedures. His staff are awesome - helpful, professional and I considered them trusted advisors on my dental health.
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Nicolini was professional and thorough and inspired confidence in his recommendations on my treatment plan. He was also considerate and put me at ease which is hard to do for me at the dentist's office.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Nicolini runs a topnotch practice as he is the top, like the Eiffel Tower or the Mona Lisa. Very friendly, courteous and professional-that would describe him and his fellow practitioners and office staff. He is always honest in his evaluation, in providing feedback and options for care and never pressures one regarding any service or procedure. I have been his patient for about 10 years and I would not even consider going to anyone else for my dental care including oral hygiene.
in Mercer Island, WA |
I always receive excellent care. I'm sure i'm not alone; today, the staff were very kind to the small child in the waiting room. His mom said he'd only been to the dentist once before, and they did a great job making him feel comfortable.
in Freeland, WA |
Dr. Nicolini has been my dentist for over 20 years and although we have changed locations and houses over those years, I have never changed dentists. It is important to me that I go to expert who has the connections and expertise to either do the work, or consult to get the best decisions for my care. My entire family has been under his professional care, and that is a strong reccomendation. Follow up and staff are strong reasons to use this office.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Nicolini and his staff provide consistently great dental work. Cleanings, exams, chairside veneers, etc. - are all exceptional. Chairside veneers look beautiful, natural and are well matched. Office schedule runs on time. They provide great value.
Seattle, WA |
I've been seeing Dr. Nicolini for years, since he took over the practice from his predecessor. One of the things I appreciate the most is he doesn't push me to procedures I don't really need, and recommends treatment strategies that are beneficial and necessary. I enjoy the entire team!
Have you seen Dr. Rick Nicolini, DDS?
Are you Dr. Nicolini?

Compare Dr. Nicolini

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Nicolini says...

Dr Nicolini was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. He graduated from the University of Colorado in 1981 earning a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. After graduating he returned to Chicago and attended the University of Illinois Dental School and earned a BS and his DDS degree in 1985. Upon completion of dental school he first worked as an associate dentist and later became a partner in a dental practice at Mercy Medical Center in the Chicago area.  In 1992 Dr Nicolini and his family moved to the Seattle area. Dr Nicolini is an active member in two Dental Study Clubs and is also a member of the American Dental Association, the Washington State Dental Society, and the Seattle King County Dental Society.  Dr Nicolini is married to MaryEllen and they have 3 grown children, and 3 dogs. Outside of Dentistry Dr Nicolini now enjoys traveling, golfing, snowboarding, cooking, and gardening.

Dr. Nicolini's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nicolini says...

Preventive and periodontal care, cavities, broken, cosmetic, and missing teeth.

Dr. Nicolini says...

Dental Implant restorations, single tooth or complete dental implant replacements. Over 30 years experience. Complete and Partial Dentures.  In house Dental Lab and Technician.

Dr. Nicolini's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Broken Tooth

Pierre Fauchard Academy

Completed in 1994

University Of Colorado

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Nicolini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nicolini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry