Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Ricardo Bocanegra, DDS
Dr. Ricardo Bocanegra, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fort Myers, FL.

6805 Porto Fino Cir

Fort Myers, FL 33912

• Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Bocanegra

Education data for Dr. Bocanegra is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bocanegra has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bocanegra has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bocanegra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bocanegra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bocanegra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bocanegra to family and friends
Dr. Bocanegra's Performance
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Ricardo, is an EXCELLENT doctor, very professional, very up to date knowledgeable. I had an emergency, because I broke a tooth, and he saw me right the next day. took X rays, he explained me everything, and he FIX IT the same day, it is almost 1 month and my tooth is in good shape. I usually do not recommend any doctor, but in this case, yes I do recommend Dr Ricardo totally and positive.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Great experience, very friendly staff and Dr. B was very helpful in answering all my questions!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Bocanegra and his staff are so personable and caring. They'll make you feel comfortable, like you are family. Highly recommend this office for all your dental needs!
in Fort Myers |
I love my Porto Fino Dental family! From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave your experience will be filled with lots of smiles! Dr. Bocanegra is truly the best and his staff is just amazing! I will never go elsewhere for all of my dental needs.
Fort Myers |
Awesome office and awesome staff! Everyone was super nice. Dr. Bocanegra is awesome and my hygienist Sarah is super gentle and thorough with her cleanings. Loved my experience at this office.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Super happy and pleased with the care of this practice. Dr Bocanegra was super nice and very informative and his staff is very nice and eager to help. Office is very clean and sanitary. I will definitely recommend all my family and friends.
Fort Myers, FL |
Incompetent Staff and Office Manager Run, don’t walk away from this place. Where they lack in skills and customer service, they take out on their clients in a very negative way. Do not waste your time or money!
in Cape Coral, FL |
As always, Dr. Ricky and his staff are amazing and always a pleasure to visit. I used to dread going to the dentist, but that all changed after my first visit with these great people. They are truly caring kind people, who realize that patients can tell the difference between simple pleasantries and sincere caring. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in quality dental care with that added touch of kindness. B. Davis
Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Bocanegra, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bocanegra?