Implant Dentistry  |
Dr. Riad Almasri, DDS
Dr. Almasri is a specialized Implant-Prosthodontic surgeon practicing in Dallas, TX. He received his D.D.S. [Doctor of Dental Surgery] and graduated with honors in 2003-ranking 1st in the oral surgery honors class. Dr. Almasri practiced general dentistry for several years prior to entering Nova SE University College of Dental Medicine, Ft Lauderdale, FL where he received his specialty certificate in Prosthodontics; serving as a Chief Resident and teaching other residents dental implant surgery. He is currently an Adjunct Faculty member of the College of Dental Medicine's Post-Grad Prosthodontic program. Prior to his entering the Prosthodontic program at Nova SE University, Dr. Almasri worked as a dental technician; Dr. Almasri continues to enjoy the laboratory part of dentistry. In addition to private practice Dr. Almasri served as a Clinical Assistant Professor at Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX. Dr. Almasri is on the board of review for research papers and articles before they get published in the Journal of Prosthodontics. He has also established the FastNewSmile® as his brand name for the one-day dental implant procedure. Not only does he perform this All-On-4™ procedure, but he also gives lectures about the procedure to dentists locally and nation-wide. Dr. Almasri's passion to give his best to patients inspired him to go to the Medical College of Georgia to get his Anesthesia training so he can offer IV sedation to his patients. Overall, Dr. Almasri is a pioneer in the world of dental implants.

FastNewSmile Dental Implant Center

11970 N Central Expy # 430

Dallas, TX 75243

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Almasri

FastNewSmile Dental Implant Center is the only dental implant treatment center in Texas to offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all dental implants. From single tooth implants to full mouth restoration, we will adjust, repair or replace any implant and restoration for the life of the patient. Overall, dental implants have a success rate of over 97%. Coupled with our recommended maintenance and hygiene appointments, it's easy for us to present our patients with this guarantee.

• Implant Dentistry

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Education data for Dr. Almasri is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Almasri has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Almasri has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Almasri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Almasri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Almasri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Almasri to family and friends
Dr. Almasri Says:

Many thanks to all of our patients that took the time to review our office; We appreciate each and everyone of you!Thank you for trusting us to create your beautiful smile.

Dr. Almasri's Performance
TX |
Dr. Riad Almasri at Eternim Dental Implants is THE prosthodontist for me. His staff is wonderful, he has best price, & is only one who offers Lifetime Guarantee! Aside from all that awesomeness, Dr. Almasri is super friendly, funny, calm, engaging, patient, & brilliant. The implant surgery was painless & I've been pain-free throughout. Looking forward to final impressions & permanent teeth thanks to the EXCELLENT care given by Dr. Almasri. HIGHLY recommended!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Almasri is amazing. My experience not only with Dr. Almasri but with the whole staff members was fantastic. They are extremely professional and very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Almasri, he cares very much about his patients. I have 3 dental implants and they look fabulous. I am impressed by the fact that it was absolutely painless!! Great service.
in Wylie |
I went to another dental office for a cleaning, and they damaged my teeth. I began having issues with my teeth, and decided I would be better off getting dental implants. After hearing that I could not have the implants due to bone loss, I was devastated. I decided to get a second opinion, and found Dr. Almasri. He told me that getting dental implants was definitely an option for me. I trusted him and went for it. I have never been happier with my smile! Dr. Almasri is fantastic!
in Providence, TX |
Dr. Almasri is the BEST of the BEST. His attention to detail is nothing less than perfection. His staff goes above and beyond to give you VIP service. He is honest and upfront with exactly how much your treatment plan will cost. I had 6 implants at once, experienced -0- pain. He truly cares for his patients and their sense of wellbeing. Absolutely the only Dr. I trust and will be a client FOR LIFE. My implants are BEAUTIFUL. Can't stop smiling thanks to Dr. A and his amazing staff.
Have you seen Dr. Riad Almasri, DDS?
Are you Dr. Almasri?

Visit Dr. Almasri

Dr. Almasri accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Guardian
    DentalGuard Preferred
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry