Dr. Rhonda Savage, DDS

Dr. Rhonda Savage, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rhonda Savage, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Gig Harbor, WA and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University Of Washington School Of Dentistry in 1989 and practices dentistry and sleep medicine dentistry.

3519 56th St NW Ste 260

Gig Harbor, WA 98335

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Savage

This content was provided by Dr. Savage "In addition to providing excellent general dentistry services, Dr. Rhonda Savage focuses on the total health and well-being of her patients with the TruDenta system of pain relief. With a belief that when patients sleep well, they are generally healthier, Dr. Savage provides diagnosis and treatment of snoring and/or sleep apnea, in addition to treating migraine headaches or tension headaches. uptowndentalgigharbor.com"

2  Practice Areas

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Savage has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Savage has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Savage does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Savage and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Savage's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Savage to family and friends

Dr. Savage's Performance

I have recommended Dr. Savage and her team to many others. I know that they will receive the same excellent dental care that have since 2005 when I moved to WA. They are kind, professional and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It does NOT matter how good of a dentist you are if your front staff is incompetent. I requested my family's medical records over 30 days ago after a number of issues with the office staff. The office staff's deliberate indifference to patients needs forced my family to go elsewhere. Still waiting...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

I can say, without any hesitation, that the ladies at my office are incredible. It's difficult because we're helping unique individuals. My team are like me; they want the best for every patient. From our front desk team, to the dental assistants and hygienists: I love these ladies! Sadly, a few cannot be pleased: Hyper critical, yelling, demanding and treat my team poorly. Some relationships don't work out, despite all of our efforts to accommodate, and that's life. Rhonda R. Savage, DDS

I broke a tooth while on the plane from Chicago to Washington on a Thursday. After several calls to local dentists, this office was the only one able to see me early Friday morning, although the office was technically closed until Monday. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Talk about amazing! I love everything about this dentist! She is simply the best. Best of luck to you if you go elsewhere. I REFUSE to see anyone else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I saw Dr Savage, for snoring/restless sleep. She did an exam/questions, said I likely have Sleep Apnea, ordered a device for home test. Device was returned to an MD specializing in Sleep Apnea. A report was sent to Dr Savage and verified that I have Sleep Apnea, she had a sleep appliance made for...more