Dr. Renn Veater, DMD

Dr. Renn Veater, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Renn Veater, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Roy, UT. He practices pediatric dentistry.Read his story

3540 W 6000 S Ste 200

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Veater

Dr. Veater's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Veater "I always knew that I wanted to follow in the footsteps of my father and pursue a career in health care but never knew which profession was right for me. Growing up in a small, rural town, I had limited exposure to the different fields of health care available to choose from. We had one dentist in my hometown and that is where everyone went for all their dental needs. I was unaware that the specialty of pediatric dentistry existed. It was while studying at Southern Utah University that I began shadowing a pediatric dentist. Almost immediately, I knew that this was the right choice for me. Pediatric dentistry is both challenging and rewarding. We not only have the responsibility to provide our patients with the highest quality of dental care, but we have the opportunity to help them develop a positive attitude about going to the dentist. Their experiences with us at a youngage could lead to a lifetime of regular oral health care. As the father of four daughters, I understand what an important decision it is when it comes to the health of your children. At Kids Town Pediatric Dentistry, our mission is to treat our patients the same way we would treat our own children. We accomplish this by recommending the same treatment for your child that we would provide for our own child under similar circumstances. We look forward to working together with you to provide your child with the best oral health care possible. "

This content was provided by Dr. Veater "At Kids Town Pediatric Dentistry, the goal is for your child to have a blast! Whether you are coming from Layton, Roy, Syracuse, or the surrounding areas, you will find a comfortable, fun, inviting and safe dental home for your child at Kids Town Pediatric Dentistry. We offer kid-friendly Doctors and staff, as well as fun kid-themed offices!

If you are a parent who cares about your child’s dental health and is looking for a dental home, we welcome you to give us a try! We want to partner with you to ensure the best possible dental experience for you and your child, and to give your child a great foundation for a lifetime of good dental health and positive dental experiences.

When your kids ask you when they can come back to visit their dentist, you will know we are doing something right!We look forward to seeing you soon and welcoming you to our growing Kids Town family! "

1  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Veater is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Veater has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Veater has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Veater does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Veater and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Veater's Reviews