Dr. Renis Kapshtica, DDS

Dr. Renis Kapshtica, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Renis Kapshtica, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Washington, DC and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery in 2005 and practices dentistry.

2021 K St NW Ste 301

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Kapshtica

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• Florida Southern College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Kapshtica has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kapshtica has no media or publications listed.

• Albanian
  • Bulgarian

Dr. Kapshtica does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kapshtica and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kapshtica's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kapshtica to family and friends

Dr. Kapshtica's Performance

Dr. Kapshtica Says:
"

Dear patient.

I am deeply sorry to hear about your experience at my office. After a thorough review of my active patient list, I was unable to identify you as receiving any dental treatment.

However, I would gladly invite you back at my office to discuss your treatment outcome as well as address any concerns you may have. I pride myself in providing excellent dental care as well as respecting patient's time and offering

...

Horrible dentist, doesnt know what he is doing. Rushed, lots of return patients for him to fix his work. He doesnt explain anything and he doesnt listen. Hour plus wait past your appointment. Costing me and my friend who went there thousands of dollars to fix his terrible work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been impressed by Dr. Kapshtica from day 1. He's been honest and helpful and has always taken time to answer my questions. He placed a dental crown on top of my implant and I have been satisfied with his work. I've recommended him to many of my friends as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Is always rushed. Told me he will redo the re polishing of stained tooth if unsatisfied. He kept creating excuses thereafter. Found him.also rude
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Great place. Professional and experienced staff with high ethical work standards, clean environment, state of the art dental materials and technology. Dr. Kapshtica is very attentive to the personal care and clinical patient needs offering a reliable, comfortable and trusted dental experience to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Kapshtica for over 10 years and have always been completely satisfied with the care I have received from him. Very thorough in his prep work and answers all the questions I have. I recently lost a filling I had done a long time ago and while I was fearing a costly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0