Dr. Renee Geran, DDS

Dr. Renee Geran, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female

Dr. Renee Geran, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in South Lyon, MI and has been practicing for 20 years. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

South Lyon Orthodontics PC

22900 Pontiac Trl

South Lyon, MI 48178

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Geran

Dr. Geran's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Geran "I am truly grateful that I have the opportunity to interact with people on a personal level and make a positive impact on their lives. I love to see the joy and increased confidence that each patient experiences from their new smile. I am passionate about achieving excellent results because I want what is best for each of my patients."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Geran "I spoke with two other orthodontists before we picked Dr. Geran and South Lyon Orthodontics. I can’t imagine ever going any place else, everyone is so nice and professional. My third child is getting braces this year. This is a six .year relationship for me and my family and I could not have picked a better place to fix my children’s smiles. Thank you Dr. Geran and staff."
"I spoke with two other orthodontists before we picked Dr. Geran and South Lyon Orthodontics. I can?t imagine ever going any place else, everyone is so nice and professional. My third child is getting braces this year. This is a six year relationship for me and my family and I could not have picked a better place to fix my children?s smiles. Thank you Dr. Geran and staff.? JW"

"Dr. Renee Geran is a specialist in orthodontics. She provides comprehensive orthodontic treatment including traditional braces as well as Invisalign and Invisalign Teen clear aligners. She is committed to providing truly outstanding care for each of her patients. She provides a wide range of treatment modalities to address the misalignment of the teeth and jaws."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

• Invisalign®

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Hillsdale College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University of Michigan
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University of Michigan
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Geran has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Geran has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontists, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geran to family and friends

Dr. Geran's Performance

Dr. Geran Says:
"

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We appreciate your feedback.

"

We have 3 kids going through various orthodontic treatment. The staff is very kind and patient. Dr Geran is very thorough and explains everything well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After waiting for over an hour, the Dr. was condesending and rude. She insulted our former ortho and oral surgeon, and named an astronomical price and time frame to finish my sons treatment. Without even an apology for the lateness, she wouldn't even discuss the cost of treatment, but left it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3