Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female

Dr. Rzazewska-Johnson

Glen Orthodontics, P. C.

2640 Valor Dr Glenview, IL 60026

Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Glenview, IL and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Northwestern University School of Dentistry in 1998 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Rzazewska-Johnson accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Rzazewska-Johnson has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(847) 998-6262Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Rzazewska-Johnson treats your condition or procedure

• Overbite
  • Retainers
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment
  • Underbite

As a family orthodontist who serves the northwest side of Chicago and Glenview, IL, Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson works hard to build your beautiful smile. Dr. Johnson and our team want all our patients to feel welcome and excited about the opportunity to change their lives with a new smile.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Rzazewska-Johnson?
Dr. Rzazewska-Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS
Recent
We were with Dr Johnson for 2 1/2 years. The service is excellent. The staff are warm and friendly. Dr Johnson always available for questions. My daughter had some sensitivity issues to her original braces and Dr Johnson was very responsive and reacted quickly to the situation. Overall a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS?
Amazing results. I was hesitant to commit to braces as an adult but she explained all my options and thoroughly answered all my questions. I’m so pleased with how easy and painless the process was. I highly recommend Dr Renata Johnson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS?
Our family had a great experience in Dr. Renata Johnson's office. Everyone is so helpful and always making sure we were satisfied with the treatment of our daughter. We will make sure to recommend this office to all our friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS?
Friendly staff and excellent service!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS?
We've been coming to to see Dr. Johnson for several years now with my two children, and we are very happy with the service and treatment. It was always easy to make appointments, even during evening hours and Saturdays, and we never wait to be seen by the doctor for more than 10 min. Each procedure and each step of the process was always thoroughly explained and all questions answered. Great job Glen Orthodontics!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Renata Johnson performs excellent orthodontics. I have worked wth her for many years and have full faith in all services she provides. Her office is staffed with wonderful people and they are always kind and accommodating. I have referred hundreds of my patients to Dr. Johnson and she always delivers with excellent results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS?
Proficient, courteous, friendly staff! Very pleased with our son's orthodontic treatment! Results look great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS?
My son has been going there for about a year and half now, we're very happy with the service here, the staff has been exceptionally friendly and caring, I would definitely recommend the Glen Orthodontics to anyone looking for an orthodontist. They have a very flexible scheduling system, so they were always able to fit in our appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Rzazewska-Johnson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rzazewska-Johnson?