Dr. Reem Kidess, DDS

DentistryFemale

Dr. Reem Kidess, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Paradise Valley, AZ. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kidess to book an appointment.

Dr. Kidess

Reem Kidess DDS Professional Limited Liability Company

7373 N Scottsdale Rd Ste A220 Paradise Valley, AZ 85253

Dr. Kidess' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kidess

4.5

Dr. Kidess?
  • Appointment scheduling (8)
  • Office environment (8)
  • Staff friendliness (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kidess and her staff. Quick background: I have had problem teeth all my life. Fillings, root canals, crowns, all of it. After some (lots of) bad experiences, I had a deathly fear of dentists. I mean literally panic inducing. And then I found Dr. Kidess about 7 or so years ago. I just can’t describe the difference. She takes the time to explain in detail every option and every procedure. Knowing my fear, she provides twilight or full anesthesia when applicable or requested. Her work is literally beyond anything I have experienced; Dr. Kidess is clearly a perfectionist. I was overdue for a couple implants, and the procedures were seamless. Her staff is professional and warm at the same time, just like the Doc herself. I simply won’t go anywhere else!
Carolyn – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reem Kidess, DDS?
After the wonderful Bart Thompson retired, he directed his patients to Dr. Reem Kidess. We ADORED Dr. Thompson and his staff and were initially hesitant to work with a new group. Well, let me tell you how unbelievably pleased we have been with the personal care from Dr. Kidess and her staff. We have been very happy and very loyal patients. Jessica is soft spoken, kind, and most importantly so knowledgeable with all the nuances of dental insurance. Tracy is efficient, incredibly personable and very detail oriented. Dr. Kidess sets the standards of her practice incredibly high - and all of her staff are top notch! Dr. Kidess has gone above and beyond for me in more than one occasion. She has an uncanny ability to explain everything in layman's terms. She is an empath in the sense she wants her patients to feel as comfortable as possible - will take liberty with numbing and so attentive to patient's that are a little weary in the chair. She has re-arranged her schedule on more than one o
AB – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reem Kidess, DDS?
If searching for a dentist to trust. One with technology, amazing staff , beautiful location, kind, caring, acknowdgeble & trustworthy.... You found it. Stop search and call.Dr. Kidess. I arrived to this office a couple of years ago afraid of dentists and hopeless. She gave me the right options and so far no matter the hurdles she has been there taking care of my smile, and I wouldn't want it any other way. She is passionate about her craft, goes to work, & gets it done. You just found the best!
Teresa Taylor in Phoenix , AZ – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reem Kidess, DDS?
Dr. Kidess and her staff make "going to the dentist" as pleasant as possible. I highly recommend this practice.
Scottsdale, AZ – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reem Kidess, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kidess?