Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Taleb

Bay Oral Surgery & Implant Center, Ltd

2353 S Ridge Rd Ste 1 Green Bay, WI 54304

Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Arizona School Of Dentistry and Oral Health in 2008 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Taleb accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Taleb's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Paracentesis
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

"I believe that a combination of continuing education and empathy is essential for a successful practice. Everyone deserves professional dental care and it's our job to make sure they receive care that is also compassionate."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Taleb

Dr. Taleb?
Dr. Taleb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD
Great experience. Straight to business, good concern for other health issues, quick, fast and pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Awesome! Being in the medical field myself, he still took the time to answer all my special questions. Made me feel very comfortable knowing I would heal even though it was a traumatic accident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Very nice Dr. Took the time to explain to me my options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr. Taleb is very personable, easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor. He explains things in common, easy to understand terms tho I got the idea I was being talked down to. He seems somewhat cocky and arrogant. I'm cocky and arrogant myself so he was probably feeding back to me what I gave him. I'm not the easiest patient, I have a bad gag reflex. I have a hard time with anybody digging in my mouth. He was very good about working with me on that, as was his assistant. Overall, I'd highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr. Taleb was very at extracting my tooth. And he made jokes and made you feel comfortable. Great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr. Taleb was friendly and explained every step of the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Very smart, knowledgeable and knows his stuff. Very thorough makes his patient very comfortable while explaining the complete process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr Taleb was truly amazing. He took time to explain the situation with my teeth in a very professional yet warm and understandable way. His teaching style was excellent and I now have no worries about going forward on the plan. Meeting Dr Taleb was a great relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr. Taleb is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. His recommendations are explained well, both in terms of how & why. He looks at whole patient, including lifestyle, habits, & mental health, in addition to the obvious look at physical health. He also is EXCELLENT at collaborative care (looking at what your other providers are doing or not doing about your issue). I would give 10 stars if I could!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Love Dr.Talab. I was nervous and he and the staff were soothing..Surgery went great. I highly recommend him and Bay oral
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr. Taleb and the staff were great. I was very impressed with how thorough and professional my exam was. I feel very comfortable knowing he will be my oral surgeon. Keep up the great work Dr. Taleb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr. Taleb was very nice and personable. He made sure I was comfortable the entire time during my wisdom tooth removal. He explained any possible, though highly unlikely, problems and how he would be able to solve them, so there would be no surprises at all. The procedure itself was very fast and nearly painless - the only slightly painful parts were the shots for the local anesthetics, and those were more like pinches rather than pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Taleb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Excellent! Dr. Taleb and his staff> Very kind, informative, made procedure very comfortable. Would highly recommend! Debbie L. from Suamico
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
excellent Dr. very informative and thorough, i would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr Taleb was great. He explained everything he was going to do and that made me feel very comfortable. I had very little discomfort and would highly recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr Talen was beyond patient with me! He explained everything he’s was doing throughout the procedure. He was gentle, thorough and made feel very at ease. Would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr. Taken did my wisdom teeth procedure and he made it such a comforting and easy experience for me. He is very funny and makes his patients feel at ease. I trusted him completely and the surgery went by without a hitch. I would definitely recommend Dr. Taleb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
I am a very anxious dental patient and avoided the dentist for years, therefore I needed some significant work. Dr. Taleb was WONDERFUL! His demeanor is very calming. His “chair side” manner was fantastic and very reassuring. He communicated throughout the entire procedure and let me know exactly what to expect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr. Taleb helped me and my dentist decide NOT to pull one of my wisdom teeth because he thought the procedure would be too dangerous. I appreciate his honesty and concern for my welfare. I admire his professionalism and will seek his services should the need arise. He deserves and gets 5 stars! Well done Dr. Taleb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reda Taleb, DMD?
Dr. Taleb explained what he was going to do, also went through options and why
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Taleb?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Taleb treats patients.