Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS

DentistryFemaleAge 65

Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Wheaton, IL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hausten to book an appointment.

Dr. Hausten

Hausten Rebecca DDS

0N712 GARY AVE Wheaton, IL 60187

Dr. Hausten's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hausten

Dr. Hausten
BEST DENTIST EVER! ALWAYS AVAILABLE, CARING AND CONSCIENCE.
SANDY – May 29, 2020
My visit was great. I had a bad experience as a kid with my previous dentist and didn’t go for years. Rebecca Hausten made going back to the dentist easy as I was scared before I made the decision to go back to the dentist after not going for years. I’m not scared anymore. She helped me to figure how to relax while being at the dentist. She communicates what she’s going to do and why before she does it so there are no surprises. She also helps you by showing you the progress you made with pictures so you actually realize taking care of your teeth and going to the dentist is worth it even when it’s hard. She doesn’t just do a quick fix, she’s thorough, and she’s also gentle and not rough. She’s also very honest but does all she can to help you get your teeth to be as healthy as they can be. She helped me also by giving me tips and suggestions for how to prevent future dental problems and she gives you options and her professional opinion as well so you can make the decision that’s best.
Dan – Feb 08, 2020
Dr. Hausten is very thorough which has been a great asset for me in the last 10 years. I've had several issues (braces, root canals and crowns that she has helped me through and I am very pleased. She explains everything and makes it easy to understand. Very professional and shows a great concern for your dental health and overall health. My whole family enjoys her thoroughness and helpful knowledge.
Apr 08, 2019
I'm a long-time client and I appreciate Dr. Hausten's knowledge, professionalism and expertise. My most recent visit was to repair a bridge following a root canal.
Mar 09, 2019
Dr Hausten and her office staff are a rare find in today’s dental community. They are very caring and on many occasions have gone above and beyond to help with our dental needs. She is an intelligent, well educated practitioner and provides excellent care. She has been our family dentist for over 25 years and as our children have grown and are now living on their own, they have continued to travel to her office to be treated.
Sue S – Mar 07, 2019
What a Wonderful Dentist. Not only is Dr. Becky an outstanding Dentist, she really cares about her patients. I was experiencing a problem with one of my teeth and Dr. Becky was going out of town. She saw me as an emergency just before she left for her trip. She did everything for my ailing tooth, which really needed a root canal. Dr. Becky made sure I had her cell phone number to call if I needed any help while she was out of town. What an outstanding Dentist!
Mar 05, 2019
The best doctor I have been associated with. Absolutely top notch professionalism, knowledge and courteous.
Mark schmidt in Plainfield, IL – Mar 04, 2019
Truly cares for her patients! Has your best interests at heart.
Harold Smith in Carol Stream, IL – Mar 01, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Hausten?