Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 63

Dr. Hausten
0N712 Gary Ave Wheaton, IL 60187

Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Wheaton, IL. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Hausten accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Hausten treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hausten's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hausten

Dr. Hausten?
Dr. Hausten's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS
Recent
Dr. Hausten is very thorough which has been a great asset for me in the last 10 years. I've had several issues (braces, root canals and crowns that she has helped me through and I am very pleased. She explains everything and makes it easy to understand. Very professional and shows a great concern for your dental health and overall health. My whole family enjoys her thoroughness and helpful knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS?
I'm a long-time client and I appreciate Dr. Hausten's knowledge, professionalism and expertise. My most recent visit was to repair a bridge following a root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS?
Dr Hausten and her office staff are a rare find in today’s dental community. They are very caring and on many occasions have gone above and beyond to help with our dental needs. She is an intelligent, well educated practitioner and provides excellent care. She has been our family dentist for over 25 years and as our children have grown and are now living on their own, they have continued to travel to her office to be treated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS?
What a Wonderful Dentist. Not only is Dr. Becky an outstanding Dentist, she really cares about her patients. I was experiencing a problem with one of my teeth and Dr. Becky was going out of town. She saw me as an emergency just before she left for her trip. She did everything for my ailing tooth, which really needed a root canal. Dr. Becky made sure I had her cell phone number to call if I needed any help while she was out of town. What an outstanding Dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS?
The best doctor I have been associated with. Absolutely top notch professionalism, knowledge and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS?
Truly cares for her patients! Has your best interests at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hausten, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hausten?