Dr. Rebecca Griffiths, DMD

Minimally Invasive Dentistry | Female

TMJ Arizona 3420 E Shea Blvd Ste 151 Phoenix, AZ 85028 Get Directions
Dr. Rebecca Griffiths, DMD
Dr. Rebecca Griffiths, DMD is a dentist who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Griffiths' Care Philosophy

My patients work with me directly for all of their care; you will not be treated by assistants. My 30 years of experience treating temporomandibular and sleep disorders using non- invasive, non-surgical, and holistic methods ensures successful outcomes for my patients. My patients appreciate my abilities to serve them well where others have failed.

Dr. Griffiths' Experience

Visiting Dr. Griffiths

Dr. Griffiths is now accepting new patients

Dr. Griffiths' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Griffiths to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Griffiths' Performance
in Sedona, AZ |
I had scheduled an appointment with Dr. Schaffer due to severe cervical and TMJ issue I was experiencing. Dr. Schaffer took the time to review all of the images and paperwork I had sent her ahead of time and rather than take my money to perform a full evaluation in person, she called me to say that the current treatment I had engaged in would be sufficient. She explained in detail why her treatment plan would not be necessary. She took her own time to talk with me saving me time and $. Kathryn S
Phoenix, AZ |
I had gone to 2 different dentists and found no answers or relief. Dr Griffiths gave some suggestions and I was pain free by the end of the day!
Awesome. Glad you were pain free. Let us know if we can be of further service...
in Scottsdale, AZ |
My daughter and I have been her patients for many years. I personally suffered from severe painful TMJ which she definitely helped me with. My daughter was treated with Functional Orthodontics. I chose Dr. Griffiths for my daughter's orthodontics hoping that she will not develop the problems I did as an adult since my orthodontist just went for the pretty smile when I was young vs functional orthodontics. An earlier review that gave her one star I believe is not truly representative of her.
Thank you for your wonderful words of truth...
in Phoenix, AZ |
went there for an exam, got charged $295 but there was very little tmj examination done. The doctor talked to me about the treatment plan for about 45 min without even having looked at my mouth, telling me about all the necessary things that needed to be done. After questioning some things and asking more details about pricing, I received a letter stating she didn't want to treat me. Worse experience ever I have to say. Usually I don't write any reviews but this office is a scam! Beware!
This person obviously used an alias. Over the years we have seen or treated 4 persons named Hannah 1 Hannah is in treatment now and doing awesome 2 of the other Hannahs are years before 2015 The 4th Hannah did not receive a consult that consisted of talking. I have her chart to prove an exam was administered along with a diagnostic putty bite to use during prescribed CT and MRIs. The Consult is to render an opinion but Dr. Griffiths does more.
Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Griffiths, DMD?

Compare Dr. Griffiths

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Griffiths' Care Philosophy

Dr. Griffiths' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Cranial Neuralgia

Graduated in 1978

• Other Education
    Temple University School Of Dentistry

Completed in 1982

Dr. Griffiths does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Griffiths and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Dentistry