Dr. Raymond Sheridan, DDS

Dr. Raymond Sheridan, DDS

Family Dentistry  ·
Dr. Raymond Sheridan, DDS is a family dentistry practitioner in Grove City, OH. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry and practices family dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

3276 Park St

Grove City, OH 43123

Learn about Dr. Sheridan

Dr. Sheridan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sheridan "I am proud to serve the Columbus, Ohio area as a long-time resident. My father was a dentist in Grove City, as well an active member of the Catholic Church, Boy Scouts and the Lions Club. I looked up to him and saw the type of life dentistry allowed our family not just financially, but also in the realm of affording to give help to others. I desired to join with him in the business and carry on the family tradition. Our dentistry team is committed to delivering excellent dentistry and five-star customer service. We are passionate about providing guests with the very best that dentistry can offer in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. My staff and I accomplish this by obtaining the newest dental technology and attending hundreds of hours of continuing education annually. I am a graduate of the world's premier post-graduate teaching facility, the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). My association with LVI allows me the privilege of being in the top two percent of cosmetically trained dentists in the United States. We are trained in the neuromuscular technique to treat headaches and jaw pain (TMD) caused by misaligned or severely worn teeth. Even migraine headaches are successfully treated with the neuromuscular approach. My staff and I feel that the advanced skills we have learned at LVI have helped us change people's lives by both improving their self-esteem and by freeing them from years of pain. I am also a graduate of the Midwest Implant Institute Externship Program, and I am excited to show you an alternative to your partials or dentures that will allow you to chew with renewed confidence. I am on the board of directors for KidSmiles Dental clinic, a not for profit children's dental clinic that provides free, or nearly free dental care for children of low-income families. My staff and I also volunteer regularly at the KidSmiles clinic in Columbus. Our office also provides meals each Saturday and Sunday to homeless families and adults in Franklinton. Our office takes part each year in international mission trips to the Dominican Republic, and Battambang Cambodia, and I also support a library project in Siem Reap, Cambodia that builds libraries and provides books to the most rural areas. Our main work internationally is with Asia's Hope, a nonprofit that provides family style orphan care in several South East Asian countries. Our office is a major contributor to a home of 22 orphans in Battambang Cambodia. Our patients have been most gracious in helping us support these wonderful children. I pray that our practice continues to grow so we will be able to enhance our skills and increase our opportunity to share the blessings we have received from the wonderful dental profession. My sincere hope is that all our patients realize that being a patient of our practice allows them to be part of these causes, and provides help to many people in the United States and abroad, as well as receiving excellent dental care. I am really driven to do the best I can. This attribute comes from my father and grandfather. Most of all, I take pride in how we build lasting and trusting relationships with our guests. I like to have fun with my patients and staff, showing my patients I care for them and respect them as individuals. We love what we do and it shows."

7  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sheridan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sheridan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sheridan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheridan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sheridan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheridan to family and friends
11 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Sheridan's Performance

Dr. Sheridan and his staff are very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable . I came to the practice because I had such a bad experience from my last one. He has restored my faith in dentists. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0