Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Raymond Pollock, DDS
Dr. Raymond Pollock, DDS is a dentist who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 68 years old.

RAY L. POLLOCK & ASSOCIATES, D.D.S., P.A.

1325 Pine St Ste 103

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Pollock

• Pediatric Dentistry

Education data for Dr. Pollock is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pollock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pollock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pollock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pollock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pollock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pollock to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Pollock's Performance
    GOOD
Melbourne, FL |
Had a absolute wonderful experience with the staff & Dr.'s I would definitely recommend
Melbourne, FL |
Was daughter's 1st visit and they were awesome with her.....gentle and caring and let her hold the tools so she could see they weren't scary! Dr Suarez and her staff are just great! Would recommend to anyone!
in Melbourne, FL |
Great place, the staff is friendly and hardworking. My 3 year old was terrified, screamed the entire time this younger assistant cleaned. She smiled, never got frustrated and talked my son down from his temper tantrum the best she could. Dr. Suarez is brilliant and so are the assistants who are there. You will be there a while but Iunderstand that kids can be uncooperative and it's not a "fast food" dentist spot. I'd rather wait for the great service, just plan to be there a few hours
Palm bay, Florida |
My children see Dr. Maria Suarez. She's amazing. Always the best care. My daughter isn't the easiest either. She's very scare but Dr. Suarez and the staff, get her to calm down and take great care of her. They are very patience and kind. Never had issue. Always answers my questions. They are a great dentist to go too. I would recommend them to family and friends.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Would not allow me to accompany my 4 year old into the treatment room. When I questioned this, the staffer at the front desk was rude. She told me, "If you don't like it, there's the door!" Dr. Pollock never came out to meet me or consulted with me. Immediately after they took her back, they requested sedation via nitrous oxide, which I declined. Dr. Pollock pressured and berated me, became visibly angry when I remained firm. He did not speak to me after the procedure. Red flags people!
in Melbourne, FL |
We have been with Dr Pollocks office for several years (5 kids). Their staff & the dentist do great with my kids. Both my husband & I are satisfied with the care that our children are receiving. All the kids are cooperative with the staff & dentists. We are very proud of the fact that we promote the importance of cooperation in maintaining good dental health. (Don't get me wrong, they could all brush better, haha) We are very satisfied and have recommended them to many people.
in Titusville, FL |
Not good, had to wait and wait at the first appt. Never met the dr. 2cnd appt had to reschedule due to Grandma's illness. Had to keep calling them over a month to try to reschedule appt. finally got someone on the phone and she offered me a date in 2 months take it or leave it when I said that time on that day did not work. I asked about the next day and she would not schedule it. Hung up without a appt. We will be going else where do not waste your time here. Very unfriendly!
Merritt Island, FL |
The waiting room is always packed, and uncomfortable. The dentist has never introduced himself to me; I have no idea what the man looks like. This is POOR customer service. This man is doing invasive procedures to my child - the least he could do is introduce himself to me!!
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Pollock, DDS?
Are you Dr. Pollock?

• United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry