Dr. Raymond Pollock, DDS

Dr. Raymond Pollock, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Male | 68 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Pollock practices Pediatric Dentistry at 1 location in Melbourne, FL.

Are you Dr. Pollock? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pollock's Experience

Experience with Dr. Pollock
Dr. Pollock's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (10)
in Palm Bay, FL |
Would not allow me to accompany my 4 year old into the treatment room. When I questioned this, the staffer at the front desk was rude. She told me, "If you don't like it, there's the door!" Dr. Pollock never came out to meet me or consulted with me. Immediately after they took her back, they requested sedation via nitrous oxide, which I declined. Dr. Pollock pressured and berated me, became visibly angry when I remained firm. He did not speak to me after the procedure. Red flags people!
in Melbourne, FL |
We have been with Dr Pollocks office for several years (5 kids). Their staff & the dentist do great with my kids. Both my husband & I are satisfied with the care that our children are receiving. All the kids are cooperative with the staff & dentists. We are very proud of the fact that we promote the importance of cooperation in maintaining good dental health. (Don't get me wrong, they could all brush better, haha) We are very satisfied and have recommended them to many people.
in Titusville, FL |
Not good, had to wait and wait at the first appt. Never met the dr. 2cnd appt had to reschedule due to Grandma's illness. Had to keep calling them over a month to try to reschedule appt. finally got someone on the phone and she offered me a date in 2 months take it or leave it when I said that time on that day did not work. I asked about the next day and she would not schedule it. Hung up without a appt. We will be going else where do not waste your time here. Very unfriendly!
Merritt Island, FL |
The waiting room is always packed, and uncomfortable. The dentist has never introduced himself to me; I have no idea what the man looks like. This is POOR customer service. This man is doing invasive procedures to my child - the least he could do is introduce himself to me!!
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Pollock, DDS?
Are you Dr. Pollock?

Compare Dr. Pollock

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Pollock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Pollock does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pollock and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pollock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pollock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Pollock does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pollock and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.