Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Lotuaco

Cosmetic and General Dentistry

23501 Cinema Dr Ste 207 Valencia, CA 91355

Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Valencia, CA. He graduated from University Of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center and practices dentistry.

Dr. Lotuaco's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lotuaco

3.9

Dr. Lotuaco?
Dr. Lotuaco's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS
I was looking for a dentist to make my teeth straight and I found this doctor in yelp. He is a fastbraces provider and promised me straight teeth in 6 months. Well, I went to several dentist and they said that I would need 2 phases of braces because my teeth were too overcrowded. But Dr. Lotuaco placed the brackets and wires and saw me every month for 6 months. it is almost a miracle that he made my teeth straight without pulling any teeth and without any othr contraption except for the fastbrac
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?
Great Orthodontist!! Everyone is pleasant. I am definitely a more confident person since my braces came off, I can't stop smiling and showing off my perfectly straight teeth. : D Its hard to believe the entire process took less than 6 months!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?
Dr Raymond is an amazing dentist. He makes my dental appointments something to look forward to, believe it or not! Dr Raymond is very gentle and has a good sense of humor which eases me while sitting on the chair!! His staff is great they treat you with a personal touch. So hard to find now a days…Best Dentist!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?
Professional. Highly recommended. Couldnt ask for more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?
Recently moved to Southern California and I made an appointment with Dr. Lotuaco for a general check up. I am very impressed as he was very friendly, knowledgeable and informative. He reviewed my xrays and took his time to explain what procedures needed to be done for preventive measures and what can wait. Had a very gentle hand while examining. Very friendly, pleasant and helpful staff too. I highly recommend his service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?
very gentle and caring. sometimes busy office, sometimes wait time is short sometimes long, it depends on the day, saturdays are always busy so i dont go on saturdays. clean office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?
The office is very cozy. The front office lady is very professional. The dental assistant is very friendly. The dentist is very good and efficient. I would highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?
This was the worst dental work I've ever had in my life. His work quality is horrible!! I had a cleaning, it was the fastest cleaning I've ever had in my life! My teeth didn't feel like they had been professionally cleaned at all. It took him no more than 10 minutes. I left with my teeth feeling rough and sharp around the edges because he used the drill to remove tartar. Don't let him touch you, you'll be unhappy and regretting it right after. I have to see a different dentist asap!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?
I just moved to the area and needed a new dentist. I was very disappointed with this dentist. He seemed quite shady on my first appointment for a check up. He rushed my through my cleaning and suggested a bunch of treatments that I know I didn't need. I could tell he was just interested in money. I will not be returning for another check up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?
I should have listened to all of the bad reviews. He is not gentle with cleanings and scrapes your gums with his drills. My daughter hates going to see him. The last time she came home crying with 6 scrapes on her gums and they were bleeding and he busted her lip. She cried for 2 days. He prescribes treatments that aren't necessary to get his money. His incompetence and lack of professionalism and deceitfulness should be an embarrassment to others in his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lotuaco, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lotuaco?

As a Dentist, my goal is to help people achieve a healthy smile.

University Of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Calif State U

• Tagalog

Dr. Lotuaco accepts

Dr. Lotuaco accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Lotuaco treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lotuaco's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Crown

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lotuaco treats patients.