Contact provider for availability

Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Liu
21600 Highway 99 Ste 100 Edmonds, WA 98026

Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Edmonds, WA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of The Pacific in 1993 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Liu accepts

Dr. Liu accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Liu treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

During every visit, you will always have 100 percent of our attention because my staff and I know that your time is just as valuable as ours. You can be assured that we will take the extra time to fully explain treatments and costs so that you can ma...

1993

Dr. Liu?
Dr. Liu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Best dental experience ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
Dr. Liu and his team are amazing. Very knowledgeable and caring. I struggle with anxiety in doctors offices, but Dr. Liu and Sid immediately put me at ease. They also didn’t ask me to take out my lip rings, which was awesome. They also offer in house insurance. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I just went to Dr. Liu, after checking out his biography, education, and reviews. This was an excellent choice. I was very happy with his professional, easy-going nature, he spent almost an hour with me going over all my X-rays and we prioritized my upcoming care to take fix some older fillings. I love that he has his own practice and you are not being run through a corporate LLC that allows 10 minutes of actual talk/patient/doctor time. The man is impressive, his office/staff is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I've been a loyal patient of Dr. Liu's for years; he possesses an unparalleled quality of care and has a concerted concern for all of his patients. He is incredibly accommodating, pays special attention to my areas of concern and provides recommendations for dental health maintenance and well-being. A+++ dentist I will continue to see for life! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Liu by a close friend who was referred by another friend. I have to say I was impressed by the friendly staff and range of dental options available. The hunt for the perfect dentist is over. I love my 6 month smile! Thank you Dr. Liu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
The staff has always been very friendly and caring. They listen and adapt to the patients concerns as well as provide very professional advice. The equipment and medical knowledge is always up to date. Nice to have this balanced approach for my dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Liu, he genuinely cares for his patients and the service is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Liu for your dental care as I have been a patient for many years and I am pleased with the care I have received there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Liu for over 10 years. We love him. His staff is very responsive to our needs. His office has up to date equipment and is very clean. The services are pleasant and pain free. I always feel like he makes an effort to give me the highest quality exam possible. My kids have always been going to see him since they were little and we have never had any trouble with anxiety about visiting him. He is a truly wonderful dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Liu's, for over 12 years. He continues to prove to be the best dentist that I have ever had. He has always employed a very friendly and focused staff who love their job. Dr. Liu has performed so many different procedures, some simple some complex, and since he really knows what he's doing, there has never been an issue of pain or any follow-ups to correct the work that was just completed. He has always given me options on the work suggested without trying to sell me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I was so relieved to finally find a dental practice that could address all of my needs! I have always had a hard time 'getting numb' with dental work which lead to a fear of going to the dentist. Dr. Liu and his staff not only knew of the reason for this problem but made be feel so comfortable. They would gently remind me to come in for care (which I would try to avoid!) and make me feel relaxed and pain free while there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
Not only is Dr. Liu an expert in his field, he has an excellent bedside manner. He is very personable and takes the time to explain the procedures. My teenagers give him two thumbs up, as well. We've been happy patients for over 10 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
He does excellent work . I been a patient for many years and does fantastic work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
Dr. Liu and his staff are kind and very professional. I've been a patient for too many years to count.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Liu?