Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS

Dentistry | Male

21600 Highway 99 Ste 100 Edmonds, WA 98026 Get Directions
Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS
Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS is a dentist who practices in Edmonds, WA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Liu's Care Philosophy

During every visit, you will always have 100 percent of our attention because my staff and I know that your time is just as valuable as ours. You can be assured that we will take the extra time to fully explain treatments and costs so that you can make an informed decision about your dental care. Our atmosphere is incredibly comfortable and relaxing because we provide gentle anesthesia, comfy pillows, blankets and headphones. And because your well-being is our top priority, we have a state-of-the-art digital X-ray system that uses 90 percent less radiation. We're thrilled to be one of the first offices in Seattle to offer this new technology to our patients.

Dr. Liu's Experience

Visiting Dr. Liu

Dr. Liu accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liu to family and friends
Dr. Liu's Performance
in redmond.wa. |
I would highly recommend Dr. Liu for your dental care as I have been a patient for many years and I am pleased with the care I have received there.
in Seattle, WA |
My family and I have been going to Dr. Liu for over 10 years. We love him. His staff is very responsive to our needs. His office has up to date equipment and is very clean. The services are pleasant and pain free. I always feel like he makes an effort to give me the highest quality exam possible. My kids have always been going to see him since they were little and we have never had any trouble with anxiety about visiting him. He is a truly wonderful dentist!
in Seattle, WA |
I have been a patient of Dr Liu's, for over 12 years. He continues to prove to be the best dentist that I have ever had. He has always employed a very friendly and focused staff who love their job. Dr. Liu has performed so many different procedures, some simple some complex, and since he really knows what he's doing, there has never been an issue of pain or any follow-ups to correct the work that was just completed. He has always given me options on the work suggested without trying to sell me
in Mountlake Terrace, WA |
I was so relieved to finally find a dental practice that could address all of my needs! I have always had a hard time 'getting numb' with dental work which lead to a fear of going to the dentist. Dr. Liu and his staff not only knew of the reason for this problem but made be feel so comfortable. They would gently remind me to come in for care (which I would try to avoid!) and make me feel relaxed and pain free while there.
in Shoreline, WA |
Dr. Liu has been our family dentist since our oldest daughter's first dentist appointment. He consistently provides excellent, caring service. We wouldn't want to see anyone else.
in Shoreline, Wa |
Not only is Dr. Liu an expert in his field, he has an excellent bedside manner. He is very personable and takes the time to explain the procedures. My teenagers give him two thumbs up, as well. We've been happy patients for over 10 years.
in Shoreline, WA |
He does excellent work . I been a patient for many years and does fantastic work.
in Lynnwood, WA |
Dr. Liu and his staff are kind and very professional. I've been a patient for too many years to count.
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
Are you Dr. Liu?

Compare Dr. Liu

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Liu's Care Philosophy

Dr. Liu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Dr. Liu does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of The Pacific

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Liu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings