Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS

Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Edmonds, WA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of The Pacific in 1993 and practices dentistry.

21600 Highway 99 Ste 100

Edmonds, WA 98026

Learn about Dr. Liu

This content was provided by Dr. Liu "During every visit, you will always have 100 percent of our attention because my staff and I know that your time is just as valuable as ours. You can be assured that we will take the extra time to fully explain treatments and costs so that you can make an informed decision about your dental care. Our atmosphere is incredibly comfortable and relaxing because we provide gentle anesthesia, comfy pillows, blankets and headphones. And because your well-being is our top priority, we have a state-of-the-art digital X-ray system that uses 90 percent less radiation. We're thrilled to be one of the first offices in Seattle to offer this new technology to our patients."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Liu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Liu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Liu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Liu

Dr. Liu?
Dr. Liu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS
I've been a loyal patient of Dr. Liu's for years; he possesses an unparalleled quality of care and has a concerted concern for all of his patients. He is incredibly accommodating, pays special attention to my areas of concern and provides recommendations for dental health maintenance and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Liu by a close friend who was referred by another friend. I have to say I was impressed by the friendly staff and range of dental options available. The hunt for the perfect dentist is over. I love my 6 month smile! Thank you Dr. Liu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
The staff has always been very friendly and caring. They listen and adapt to the patients concerns as well as provide very professional advice. The equipment and medical knowledge is always up to date. Nice to have this balanced approach for my dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Liu, he genuinely cares for his patients and the service is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Liu, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Liu for your dental care as I have been a patient for many years and I am pleased with the care I have received there.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Liu?