Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Raymond Kim, DDS
Dr. Raymond Kim, DDS is a dentist who practices in Las Vegas, NV.

7312 W Cheyenne Ave Ste 3

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kim

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

1 Board Action
  • Other (7/15/2016)
    Action Taken: Non-disciplinary Action
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Nevada

Education data for Dr. Kim is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kim has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Kim's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for about 4 years. The staff is incredibly welcoming. I always get greeted as soon as I walk into the office. Dr. Kim always takes the time to explain treatment very thoroughly. Highest recommendation for Dr. Kim and his staff at Pointe North Dental. Truly a great experience, considering it is a dental office, with just as great quality work.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My family has been coming to Dr. Kim for about 4 years. I have anxiety about coming to the dentist, and the staff and Dr. Kim are very understanding and patient with me. I had braces done and LOVE my new straight smile! I never had to wait, and anytime I needed to get in fast, they are very flexible with accommodating me and my college schedule. I even went to the other office on Ann Road on a Saturday to be seen by his associate dentist when I had an emergency. I won't ever go anywhere else!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr kim is one of the best dentist i ever seen, he's is very careful with his patients and always give them a good treatment plan that will make their patients happy and very affordable as well, i have never seen someone very professional and friendly at the same time. thank you Dr kim .
in Las Vegas |
I've been coming to Dr. Kim for almost three years, and he did my invisalign and straightened my teeth as well as taking out my wisdom teeth. I never have a wait, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They explained everything in detail and even have in-house financing for braces and invisalign. I highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone needing dental care.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I lost two teeth because of his medical inability and unprofessionalism. He placed faulty crowns in my mouth, and had to hammer them out which vertically fractured two teeth. I had no pain going into see him, but tons of pain upon departure. Hammering is archaic, so if you want a troglodyte to work on you, pick him. Make sure you have a whole lot of money to be able to repair the problems that he will inherently cause. He was investigated by NSBDE and found guilty of malfeasance. Buyer beware!
in Las Vegas |
Dr.Kim and his staff are very helpful and friendly. They always get me and my family in right away and we have never had to wait. Dr. Kim is very patient and listens and takes his time. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great family dentist. He also does braces and implants!
in Las Vegas, NV |
DR. KIM IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR. HE EXPLAIN MY TREATMENT AND GAVE ME OPTIONS AND EXPLAIN THAT ITS WAS A MUST TO TAKE CARE OF IT NOW THEN IN YEARS LATER WHERE IT WOULD COST MORE IN THE FUTURE. AND I CAN SAY HE IS A SWEET MAN. BY FAR THE BEST DENTIST THAT I'VE CAME ACROSS.
I came in for my dental appointment and Dr. Kim made me feel so comfortable! My kids and I have been coming to Dr.Kim for years and the staff is always so nice and helpful ! Thanks Pointe North !
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Kim, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kim?