Dr. Rani Dennison Violet, DDS

Dr. Rani Dennison Violet, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rani Dennison Violet, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Shelby Township, MI and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 2006 and practices prosthodontics, dentistry, and more.Read her story

48491 Van Dyke Ave

Shelby Township, MI 48317

• Care Credit
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Dennison Violet

Dr. Dennison Violet's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dennison Violet "Thank you for taking the time to learn a little more about me. Originally a dentist from India, I received my masters degree in Prosthodontics ( Advanced training in complex dental treatments), graduating from Indiana University in 2006. I graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy in 2008 with a DDS degree and continued teaching in my specialty. However, I greatly missed working on patients and creating healthy smiles. Therefore, I became an associate and practiced dentistry for 5 years before starting up on my own. Now I am free to pursue the highest quality dental care for my patients.In my free time I enjoy reading about history, practicing yoga and spending quality time with my wonderful husband, Danny, who is also a dentist, and we both enjoy sharing the great successes we have in helping our patients achieve wellness. I also spend quality time with my first and only pet Bailey, an adorable Yorkshire Terrier!"

This content was provided by Dr. Dennison Violet "I would listen to your concern and give you my expert opinion as to how we should address the concern and together we will finalize the treatment and proceed,"

3  Practice Areas

• Misshapen Teeth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Dennison Violet has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dennison Violet has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Malayalam

Dr. Dennison Violet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennison Violet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dennison Violet's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennison Violet to family and friends

Dr. Dennison Violet's Performance

I know dr dennison for a while and I have been following her around. She is very compassionate and very knowledgeable. My grand mother 85 years old had an appointment with her and she was taking a lot of medication and she needed an extraction done. Dr dennsion took care of it same day and she was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I just a tooth pulled and it was the best experience I had in years with any dentist. Dr. Rani Dennison is very patient, kind, and sweet dentist and thank you for being patient with me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Dennison Violet?