Dr. Randy Gittess, DMD

Dr. Randy Gittess, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Randy Gittess, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Winter Springs, FL and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine in 1976 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

5733 Canton Cv

Winter Springs, FL 32708

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Gittess

Dr. Gittess' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gittess "Dr. Gittess has graduated of the prestigious Albert Einstein Medical Center, the Mt. Sinai Medical Center and the Medical College of Virginia. "

This content was provided by Dr. Gittess "Orthodontic treatment is about a change for the better, no matter what your age.It can give you the confidence and pride that come with straight teeth and a great smile. But we have another equally important treatment goal - to improve the health of your teeth and gums. The fact is, when left untreated, many orthodontic problems may become worse. When you have a malocclusion (another way of saying "bad bite"), your teeth may be crowded, spaced, or may not fit together correctly. Crowded teeth are hard to clean and maintain. Given time, crowding may contribute to tooth decay, gum disease and even tooth loss. Bad bites also can result in abnormal wearing of tooth surfaces, difficulty in chewing and damage to supporting bone and gum tissue. Poor tooth alignment can contribute to pain in your jaw joints."

1  Practice Areas

• Albert Einstein Medical Center
  • Mt. Sinai Medical Center
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gittess has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gittess has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gittess does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gittess and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gittess' Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gittess to family and friends

Dr. Gittess' Performance

I just got my braces placed today and I already feel my teeth moving. Before choosing Dr. Gittess I saw 2 other orthodontists. His office was the most professional office I went to. The staff are welcoming, the doctor for sure knows what he's doing and the fee was in the middle. In 15 months my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gittess and his wonderful staff had my girls feeling right at home. This is important because this being our family's first interaction with an orthodontist we didn't know what to expect. What we found was they have a vision of patient care bigger than the end result. They care about how we get...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gittess is so nice. He also did an amazing job on my teeth! I only needed my braces for a little less than 15 MONTHS!! Every visit he sees me and gives me advice. He was willing to work with my busy schedule and accommodate my needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My daughter's teeth were awful. From the moment Dr. Gittess started working on her, the improvement was steady and she got her braces off today. Love her and Dr. Gittess.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
As an adult getting braces, I was nervous about how the process would go. But Dr. Gittess and his staff made everything very easy and pleasant. The staff in particular are just amazing! I would (and have!) recommend Gittess Orthodontics to anyone in need of their services.
Are you Dr. Gittess?