Dentistry  |
Dr. Randolph Shoup, DDS
Dr. Randolph Shoup, DDS is a dentist who practices in Noblesville, IN. He is 65 years old.

14540 Prairie Lakes Blvd N

Noblesville, IN 46060

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Shoup

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Dr. Shoup is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shoup has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shoup has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shoup does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shoup and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shoup's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shoup to family and friends
Dr. Shoup's Performance
in Indianapolis, IN |
Great experience. High tech and high touch. The absolute best of science and personal care.
in New Palestine, IN |
Dr Shoup and his staff take a proactive approach with your dental needs and help you have a healthy mouth. Can't say enough about how awesome staff and Dr Shoup are to their patients.
in Noblesville, Indiana |
Dr. Shoup and his extraordinary team are attentive, caring, thorough, professional in their assessment and treatment. I always highly recommend Dr. Shoup free of any hesitation...they are exceptional!
Noblesville, IN |
I just love Dr. Shoup and his staff! I've always been afraid to go to the dentist and they just made me feel so comfortable. I also like all the attention and details they told me about all of my teeth. They took their time with all of my options and never made me feel like I needed to do everything at once so I could save money. They are truly the best!
in Carmel, IN |
Best dental caregiver who has the best staff. Dr. Shoup and his team care deeply for each and every patient. They are knowledgeable and gentle. If I could give them double stars, I would! Wait time was less than 1 minute, as always.
I love Dr. Shoup and his staff, very friendly and helpful, fun personalities! Dr. Shoup os also fast and I especially like that during a crown prep and delivers beautiful crowns!!!
Lebanon, IN |
Dr. Shoup is very good. He is kind, courteous, funny, friendly, and very good at what he does. He always makes me feel comfortable and at ease, which is not easy to do. He made me my night guard which I wear every night, and he also fixed my broken bar thing on the back of my teeth, no problem. The office is lovely and the hygienists are friendly. There are even televisions on the ceiling that you can watch while they work on your teeth.
in Simsbury, CT |
Great friendly staff who will not leave you waiting. DR. Shoup was able to replace 2 loose fillings in 30 minutes without numbing up my face. Great job!!
in Zionsville, IN |
Every experience with Dr Shoup and his staff is a total pleasure! Each member of his team is professional, friendly and consistently doing whatever it takes to make certain patient's needs are met. I've been a dedicated patient for over 20 years!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Shoup has performed various procedures to fix problems another dentist had overlooked. Dr. Shoup safely removed old, leaking fillings (mercury) and fixed a broken tooth and 2 cracked teeth with beautiful, natural looking onlays instead of crowns. No pain. No drilling. No filing teeth down to nubs. They cleared up gum inflammation my previous dentist never mentioned. Dr. Shoup and his staff are top-notch, caring and highly skilled. Absolutely the best, most advanced dental care you'll find.
Indianapolis, IN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shoup's for a long time. Will be sad if I need to go to someone else.
in Knightstown, IN |
I located to Fishers in 1985, Randy is a friend and our dental professional. Would not see any other for dental care. Simply the Best.
in Carmel, IN |
Randy Shoup has been my dentist for over 25 years. His work and his staff are outstanding.
in Carmel, IN |
I would recommend Dr. Shoup to anyone. My entire family (age 3-91, and soon my 15 month old) go to Dr. Shoup. Everyone we have encountered in his office is extremely professional and friendly. Sharon, the dental hygienist, even makes a point to remember things that my son liked/didn't like at his last visit to make each trip to the dentist as painless as possible. Dr. Shoup keeps up on recent developments and technology and seems to always try to do things the right way.
in Arcadia, IN |
Dr. Shoup and his Crew are outstanding! I consulted them about my many dental issues and found them to be professional, precise and gentle in executing all of my restorative work. They continue to monitor my teeth during regular, 6 month cleanings. This always includes Dr. Shoup doing a thorough cancer and gum check. I really enjoy my check-ups, besides they make me smile.
Fishers, IN |
Dr shoup and his entire staff are wonderful. Everyone treats you like a member of their family and they truly care about you and your dental needs. Great dentist, great staff, beautiful new office!
in Indianapolis, IN |
No one takes better care of me and my teeth than Dr. Shoup! When my crown came off this week, he had it back on first thing in the morning. I would not trust anyone else to work on me! Thanks again. Kirby Stearley
He may be 64 but he better not retire any time soon.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Shoup and his staff transform an historically dreaded aspect of overall healthcare into a comfortable, educational and enjoyable experience. The entire staff is knowledgable, responsive and welcoming, providing truly personalized care. Going to the dentist is now something I actually look forward to!
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have known Dr. Shoup for over 17 years. I cannot speak highly enough of his professionalism and dedication to his patients. He also has a great personality. His staff is courteous and always willing to go the extra step for the patient!
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Shoup and his entire team are the friendliest and most professional group, aside from effective with their dental service and solutions. If going the dentist leaves you anxious, try this team and eliminate that problem.
in GREENFIELD, IN |
THE BEST DENTIST OUT THERE! We drive over an hour to get his office. We would happily drive two if that's what it took. He's the best dentist my husband and I have ever had. His work is second to none. He is professional, courteous, and has a fun sense of humor. His office staff are as professional as he is; warm and engaging, and always a pleasure to interact with. We have experienced excellent results with our numerous fillings, crowns, and cleanings the past several years.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have many teeth with old fillings and crowns. Other dentists just want them pulled. Not Dr. Shoup! At my first appointment he sat down with me and showed me how he RESTORES a tooth and gave me hope that all was not lost. He also takes great care and has caused me no pain hurting nerves while drilling. Besides the restoration process he has taught me how to prevent future tooth decay for a very acidic saliva disease. Listen to him on Saturday morning radio and hear the difference!
in Noblesville, IN |
Dr. Shoup and his staff are wonderful and always professsional. His knowledge and approach to dentistry makes my family and I feel secure and safe at the dentist.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Shoup and his whole staff are great! I love their approach to dentistry. Also, my neck pain seems to be going away!
in Fishers, Indiana |
Excellent been going to him for over 15 years. I hope he never retires Linda
in Plainfield, IN |
I tried several dentist before going to Dr. Shoup. I am highly uncomfortable getting dental work done . Dr. Shoup will work with any issues you have and put you at ease while working on you. Dr. Shoup is highly educated in his field and is ahead of others in dentistry technology . I won't go anywhere else , Highly recommended .
Have you seen Dr. Randolph Shoup, DDS?
Are you Dr. Shoup?