Dr. Randall Welser, DMD

Dr. Randall Welser, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Randall Welser, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Moline, IL. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Orthodontic Group Associates LTD.

3003 41st St

Moline, IL 61265

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Welser

Dr. Welser's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Welser "Education I grew up in the Quad Cities, and graduated from Rock Island High school in Rock Island. I attended Augustana College and graduated with honors in 1981. The biomedical science program was the first step in instilling an interest in the health care field. Next was Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. While there, I developed a passion for orthodontic care. Finally, I received my specialty training in orthodontic care at St. Louis University, and received my advanced degree with honors in 1987. In Practice Since returning to the Quad Cities, I have been blessed to be allowed to help the smiles of many wonderful patients. I enjoy being a part of my patients’ lives and feel honored that they have chosen me to be a part of theirs. In addition, each day I have the privilege of working with my amazing team of orthodontic care professionals. Their commitment to excellent patient care is inspirational. Family Life While I was attending dental school, I married my high school sweetheart, Jolene. We have now been married for more than 30 years. Jolene is my best friend and the love of my life. Our first child, Emily, was born in 1987 and she changed everything. She taught me what is really important in life. The birth of our sons Bennett in 1989 and Alec in 1991 expanded that knowledge. Raising our children has been the focus of the last few years. Emily is now married to a wonderful young man, Tom, and has a family of her own. When I’m not working to improve smiles, I spend most of my time with family, especially my grandchildren: Roman, Claire, and Lily. I also enjoy cycling and skiing when time allows."

This content was provided by Dr. Welser "At Orthodontic Group Associates, we know smiles change lives and we are committed to improving smiles for all ages. Our experienced doctors and team are dedicated to providing the highest quality orthodontic care, in a compassionate and caring atmosphere. We consider it an honor and privelege to serve our patients and their families. http://www.orthodonticgroup.com/ "

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Southern Illinois School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Welser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Welser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Welser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Welser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Welser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Welser to family and friends

Dr. Welser's Performance

We are so pleased with my daughter’s teeth final job. We also enjoy the staff people, they are very kind and efficient. Dr. welser is excellent person and he is very friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Everyone was always friendly. We appreciated the flexibility of rescheduling an appointment. It took a little longer than original time (18 months), but overall we are very satisfied with the service we received.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The staff and Doctor Randy are awesome. We enjoy coming to see them and they always make sure we understand the care that is needed for our braces and our teeth.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Mine and my son's combined experience has been wonderful! I am very happy with the results and the shorter time it takes with Invisalign compared to traditional braces. I had traditional braces as a teen so I remember the pain and length associated with them, Invisalign reduced both of those...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We love Dr Randy and his amazing staff! This place has become family! I have no suggestions for improvement because we have ALWAYS been very satisfied, keep up the good work!
Are you Dr. Welser?

More Orthodontics Specialists at Orthodontic Group Associates LTD.

Orthodontics Practitioner