Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Randall Lonsbrough, DDS
Dr. Randall Lonsbrough, DDS is a dentist who practices in San Luis Obispo, CA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

Randall Lonsbrough D.D.S., INC.

628 California Blvd Ste F1

San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

• Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Lonsbrough

Randall Lonsbrough, DDS, Inc is a private prosthodontic dental specialty practice devoted to the esthetic replacement and restoration of teeth. He is the only prosthodontist in San Luis Obispo California. Services provided include dental implants, caps/crowns, bridges, dentures, veneers, full mouth reconstruction and TMD therapy. Treatment plans are customized for comfort and value. Therapy is offered in an efficient, friendly and caring manner. No condition is too large or small to handle. Who knew dentistry could be so much fun!

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Ohio State University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Ohio State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Lonsbrough has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lonsbrough has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lonsbrough does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lonsbrough and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lonsbrough's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lonsbrough to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Lonsbrough's Performance
in Nipomo, CA |
Just got my two teeth from Dr. Lonsbrough, they look perfect and fit perfect. I am so pleased to have my natural smile back. Thank you Dr. Lonsbrough for putting up with me for 18 years.
in San Luis Obispo, CA |
Dr. Lonsbrough is a master dentist. I highly recommend him. The quality of his work is simply the best. As an experienced dental patient, I have spent countless hours in a dental chair dealing with teeth problems. Then.............. I found Dr. Lonsbrough and his wonderful, kind, expert staff. He gave me a value-driven master dental treatment plan. My teeth are now in the best possible shape ever. Lonsbrough and his staff gave me a huge gift! I could not be happier.
in Nipomo, CA |
Dr. Lonsbrough has been my dentist for over ten years. My mouth was a mismatch of poorly done implants, partials that barely worked and other problems when I first met him. I now have a really good implants that work and he also took care of my other problems. He treats me with respect, care, patience, and no pain. I have given him five stars (I rarely give that many to anybody) His professional knowledge is awesome. I highly recommend him.
in Morro Bay, CA |
We have been super pleased with Dr. Lonsbrough! He has the broad technical skill to address any issue of the mouth that we have run into for my 91 year old dad and 94 year old mother. What I liked best is his acknowledgement of what they can handle (from a health and recovery standpoint). Staff is very attentive and caring. I can't recommend this office highly enough!
in Atascadero, CA |
Dr. Lonsbrough and his staff are amazing. He is very thorough and has given my family and I wonderful care through the years. I highly recommend his office.
Have you seen Dr. Randall Lonsbrough, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lonsbrough?

Visit Dr. Lonsbrough

Dr. Lonsbrough accepts 2 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Dental Network of America

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry