Dr. Randall Diez, DMD

Dr. Randall Diez, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Randall Diez, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. He practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

Randall A. Diez

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Diez

Video

Dr. Diez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Diez "My wife, Lori, and I have been married for 31 wonderful years. We have three children, Randy, Mickey, and Lexie, whom we are very proud of. When I have free time, I enjoy boating, spending time with my family, and cheering on the Florida Gators. As a native of Tampa, I have a deep and genuine interest in improving my community. I have spent many hours over the years at the Keystone Little League baseball park as manager, coach, sponsor, and board member. In the past, I have volunteered my dental services at the Judeo Christian Health Clinic providing dentistry to the underprivileged. Our practice is involved in many community programs throughout the year, such as our Holiday Toy Drive, Good Deed Contest, Food Drive Program, Halloween Candy Buy Back to Support Operation Gratitude and Emergency Day. Dr. Diez has presented the best dentistry available to the Tampa Bay community for over 29 years and is among the nations most accomplished dentists. His knowledge, advanced training, skilled techniques and artistic abilities have been key to providing his patients with beautiful, healthy smiles. Dr. Diez is committed to offering only exceptional General and Cosmetic Dentistry and has been trained to provide more advanced dental care including: Invisalign®, LANAP® - Laser Gum therapy, Sedation Dentistry, DIAGNOdent Laser Cavity Screening, and CEREC® - same day Crowns. In 2014, Dr. Diez was also among the first 25 dentists in the world to be trained by Dr. Chao in the Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique® for treating gum recession. Unlike traditional grafting techniques, PST® is incision and suture free. Dr. Diez has performed hundreds of successful PST® surgery's since his training. Whether you are in need of a routine dental exam, dental cleaning, or general procedures such as CEREC - same day crowns, root canal therapy, veneers, or the most comprehensive smile makeover, it is his goal to ensure your complete satisfaction and provide only the highest quality of dental care."

This content was provided by Dr. Diez ""I want my patients to know that when they schedule an appointment, they can be treated for 99% of all their dental needs— right here in my office.  It's gratifying to be able to offer my patients a wide range of procedures and services. And I want them to know that they're getting the best and most advanced dentistry that's out there. I have spent hundreds of hours expanding and perfecting my skills and I want my patients to benefit from that.   When you're a patient in my practice, you're part of my dental family." —Dr. Diez"

9  Practice Areas

• University of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University of Florida College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Diez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Diez has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member

Dr. Diez?
Dr. Diez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randall Diez, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
Beware I was told $500 for 2 wisdom teeth pulled with insurance. arrived it was $720 which I only had $500. they allowed me to pay the balance couple months. received my explanation of benefits and it was for $495 thinking all paid. Months later withdrew $634 from my bank.. Called bank they put...Read More
Tampa, FL – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Diez, DMD?
Simply amazing! Loved the happy attitudes everyone had & Dr. Diez caring personality & charisma. No long waits and their treatment made me feel I was the only patient there. Thorough examination pain free!
Christina in Tampa, FL – Sep 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Diez, DMD?
Wonderful family business. We have bee patients foe many years. We have moved out of the area but continue to cone back for the great care. Very special place!!
Joan and Dave in The Villages, FL – Sep 12, 2016
Love this doctor!
Lehi, UT – Feb 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Diez, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Diez?