Dr. Randall Davis, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Davis

The Center for Advanced Dentistry, Manalapan

30 Plaza 9 Manalapan, NJ 07726

Dr. Randall Davis, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Manalapan, NJ and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from UMDNJ in 2011 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis?
Dr. Davis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randall Davis, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Both Dr. Allen, and his son Dr. Randall Davis are incredible doctors. I have been a patient of the practice for well over 20 years. From the first time I called with an extremely painful problem, for which I was told to come in immediately for,to just completing a major implant and capping procedure they are experts at what they do and they truly do "cater to cowards"! Jean, Patty, Laurie, and everyone else in the office are more than pleasant and treat you as family. Go without fear. Tx docs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?
Dr. Davis has had the newest special training. He is knowledge, gentle, easy to talk with and most of all, honest. You have made a smart choice if you select him or his father. Great friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?
I had multiple implants surgically placed by Dr. Davis. He also had to perform a complicated sinus grafting procedure - everything was smooth, professional and seamless. His knowledge of oral surgery is astounding - and even better is his bedside manner. If you need complicated work, go here !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?
It was like pulling teeth to find a great dentist and I found a diamond in rough. The entire staff is welcoming, calming and like a family! Dr. Randy had the patience of a saint when it came to working with my son, who had anxiety about going to the dentist. I HIGHLY recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?
Have been going to this practice for years upon years. The exceptional dental care is only surpassed by the phenomenal staff, an unusual mix in this day and age. Everyone is always pleasant, friendly, and most importantly, most caring. And on top of all of that, the office is run with incredible efficiency. Questions are answered right away. Calls are returned immediately. What more can you ask for in a dental practice? Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?
Dr. Randy is a wonderful dentist, who is very nice and personable. The staff is friendly and welcoming and the waiting room is clean and comfortable. He is good with children as well. I started taking my kids to Dr. Davis after they had only been to a pediatric dentist and they were very comfortable with both Dr. Randy and Dr. Allen. Very glad that a friend recommended this practice to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?
Dr. Davis and his entire staff are so wonderful! My husband, 2 children, and I have been going there for years and we are always treated so well. The hygienists are so nice, friendly and gentle. The doctors are professional and nice as well. They even have an arcade that my kids look forward to playing in!! Great experience every time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?
everyone in the office is top notch! always polite and professional! never have i not enjoed my visit to the office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?
Great practice. Office is well run and with father and son, a perfect mix of experience and innovative techniques.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?
I started using Dr Randall Davis in the summer of 2015. I needed to have extensive work on my teeth that I had been neglecting due to my fear of dentists. Dr Randall and his staff immediately put me at ease. This was my least stressful dental experience, ever! Dr Davis was both professional, and patient during my treatments. He would always ask if I was having discomfort or pain. Overall, the office is very caring. Now my whole family belongs to this practice. No more fear of dentists!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Davis, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davis?

We offer the highest quality care with the most extensive training in all procedures performed.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

2015
2011
2006

Dr. Davis accepts

Dr. Davis accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas