Dr. Randall Brown, MSD

Dr. Randall Brown, MSD

Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Randall Brown, MSD is a dentist who practices in Evansville, IN. He has been practicing for 37 years. Read his story

1330 N 1st Ave

Evansville, IN 47710

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "Born and raised in Evansville, Dr. Brown completed his pre-dental requirements at Indiana University in Bloomington before moving on to the Indiana University School of Dentistry where he received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with the highest honors. Immediately he began his postgraduate education at the Saint Louis University Department of Orthodontics, finishing number one in his class with a Master of Science Degree in Orthodontics and receiving the coveted J.P. Marshal Award for academic and clinical excellence. "

This content was provided by Dr. Brown
  • Dr. Brown prides himself in not only providing clinical excellence in orthodontic treatment but also in creating lasting relationships with his patients.  That family atmosphere is in large part due to his friendly yet professional staff.  Please visit our website to meet the staff that Dr. Brown is so proud to work with every day.  You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with and these are the wonderful people that help make Dr. Brown the best!

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Dental Crowding
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • St Louis University
  • Saint Louis University /Center For Advanced Dental Education
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Evansville, IN |
I have had my 2 children and 4 step children go through braces with Dr, Brown. All of their teeth look amazing! Dr. Brown and his staff are all so friendly and helpful. The kids never felt nervous about visiting his office and as a parent, I trust Dr. Brown completely! He is the best!
in Morganfield, KY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Brown and his staff for orthodontic needs. I have always had extreme anxiety with any dental related procedures and Dr. Brown and his staff were very accommodating and understandable. Dr. Brown discussed treatment options with me and explained my plan of treatment very well.. Dr. Brown is patient and explains each step of your treatment well. I drove an hour to each appointment and it was worth every minute. I will actually miss him and his staff!
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown and his staff are amazing! They always explain where you are in the treatment plan and what is happening on each visit! We've enjoyed coming and are always made to feel welcome!
in wadesville IN |
given that I had a major accident with my mouth I still kept my time line within 18 months and still got them off a month early.
in Clay, KY |
I have had a wonderful experience with nothing but good things to say about Dr. Brown and his staff. I have highly recommended them to friends and family.
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown and his staff are VERY professional, friendly and with their warm personalities they have been able to help any patient at any age feel welcome and unafraid!!
Very Likely
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown and staff and extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I have several children that have had braces and other work completed and we have always had great results!
in Evansville, IN |
Love it here! Dr. Brown and his staff are amazing! Would highly recommend!
Evansville, IN |
Our experience at Dr. Brown's office has been extremely positive. Dr. Brown and his staff are all very friendly, attentive, and encouraging! Our daughter's teeth look fantastic, thanks to Dr. Brown's treatment plan. She was also made to feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. We will definitely recommend this office to others in the future.
in Evansville, IN |
Prior to moving to E'ville from the SE IN/Ky/OH area, I prchsd and used an Invisln trtmnt plan sold as a "Grpn" deal, to correct minor dental flaws ...BAD DECISION!!! It caused total mis-alignmnt of my teeth, incrsd pain & poor bite with an existing TMJ issue. Recommended to Dr. Brown, I've been overwhelmingly plsd with my care from S -->F. Dr. Brown and the entire staff are AMZNG..genuinely caring & gntle, attentive, on-time w/appts, prof. & humorous, offers incentvs. Highly recommend!
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown and his staff are so kind. They are very compassionate and understanding of any concerns and fears a child might have. A fantastic experience.
in Evansville, IN |
Excellent care from everyone!! Staff went above and beyond to make this a pleasant experience.
in Evansville, IN |
Both my children came to Dr. Brown for braces. Both experiences were wonderful. Dr. Brown was great, as well as staff. We always felt welcome with smiling faces. Never new if the staff was having a bad day or not! And, that we were able to provide our children with braces, with interest free financing is huge!
He is just great!!
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown's office is wonderful. He and his staff provide a superior level of care. He is kind, compassionate, engaging, and professional. I have entrusted Dr. Brown with all of my children's orthodontic care, and would do it again in a heartbeat.
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown and his staff are the best , this is the third set of braces for our family from here and we love every second of being here. this place is clean and comfortable and they make you feel at home. We will miss coming.
in Evansville, IN |
Very family friendly. Treats everyone like family.
in Evansville, IN |
Everyone at the office is very friendly.
in Evansville, IN |
I love the experience here at Dr Browns. The notification are easy to use and the people are all so easy to get along with and they are so happy.
in Evansville, IN |
The staff is amazing. The comfort we felt in the office is superior. We will be spreading the word on our experience. We love our results and Dr. Brown!
in Mt. Vernon, IN |
All three of our children had braces by Brown and all have beautiful teeth. Great orthodontist and wonderful staff!
in Elberfeld, In |
Staff amazingly kind and friendly
Evansville, IN |
I got my braces off 8 years ago, but recently had to return to get one of my retainers fixed. Dr. Brown was able to see the problem and fix it quickly, all while complementing me on how straight my teeth still were. He even had some of his assistants come see how good my bite was after 8 years. He is an excellent orthodontist and I would recommend him to anyone!
in Evansville, IN |
Very outgoing and explains things well
in Evansville, IN |
Dr Brown was great and his staff!
in Morganfield, KY |
My son is interested in chemistry and physics and likes to ask a lot of questions. Dr. Brown was always willing to provide him with data and research to educate him. Thank you!
in Evansville, IN |
Dr Brown has to be the nicest most caring person ever! His entire staff is very helpful, nice and knowledgable.
in Evansville, IN |
He did an excellent job with my daughter's orthodontic treatment. His staff is wonderful
in Henderson, KY |
I would recommend Dr Brown to anyone. He developed a plan and followed it. It was worth the drive to another state to come here. The staff was always friendly and very willing to work with my schedule to make appointments for three girls at the same time. Thank you., Dr Brown and staff!
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown is one of the friendliest, most caring doctors I have worked with. He always made myself and my children feel comfortable at their appointments. I am so pleased with the outcome of his treatment and would highly recommend him!
in Evansville, IN |
It was an awesome experience! I never thought that my smile could look the way it is now, and everyone who works there was kind.
in Evansville, IN |
Everyone working here is extremely nice each and every time you come in!
in New York, NY |
Good
in Evansville, IN |
Everyone is so kind and nice. I will tell everyone to go to Dr Brown
Have you seen Dr. Randall Brown, MSD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Visit Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry