Dr. Randall K. Brown, MSD

Dr. Randall K. Brown, MSD

Orthodontics | Male

209 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Brown prides himself in not only providing clinical excellence in orthodontic treatment but also in creating lasting relationships with his patients. That family atmosphere is in large part due to his friendly yet professional staff. Please visit our website to meet the staff that Dr. Brown is so proud to work with every day. You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with and these are the wonderful people that help make Dr. Brown the best!Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Brown
Dr. Brown's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (201)
in Evansville, IN |
Love it here! Dr. Brown and his staff are amazing! Would highly recommend!
Evansville, IN |
Our experience at Dr. Brown's office has been extremely positive. Dr. Brown and his staff are all very friendly, attentive, and encouraging! Our daughter's teeth look fantastic, thanks to Dr. Brown's treatment plan. She was also made to feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. We will definitely recommend this office to others in the future.
in Evansville, IN |
Prior to moving to E'ville from the SE IN/Ky/OH area, I prchsd and used an Invisln trtmnt plan sold as a "Grpn" deal, to correct minor dental flaws ...BAD DECISION!!! It caused total mis-alignmnt of my teeth, incrsd pain & poor bite with an existing TMJ issue. Recommended to Dr. Brown, I've been overwhelmingly plsd with my care from S -->F. Dr. Brown and the entire staff are AMZNG..genuinely caring & gntle, attentive, on-time w/appts, prof. & humorous, offers incentvs. Highly recommend!
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown and his staff are so kind. They are very compassionate and understanding of any concerns and fears a child might have. A fantastic experience.
in Evansville, IN |
Excellent care from everyone!! Staff went above and beyond to make this a pleasant experience.
in Evansville, IN |
Both my children came to Dr. Brown for braces. Both experiences were wonderful. Dr. Brown was great, as well as staff. We always felt welcome with smiling faces. Never new if the staff was having a bad day or not! And, that we were able to provide our children with braces, with interest free financing is huge!
in Morganfield, KY |
He is just great!!
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown's office is wonderful. He and his staff provide a superior level of care. He is kind, compassionate, engaging, and professional. I have entrusted Dr. Brown with all of my children's orthodontic care, and would do it again in a heartbeat.
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown and his staff are the best , this is the third set of braces for our family from here and we love every second of being here. this place is clean and comfortable and they make you feel at home. We will miss coming.
in Evansville, IN |
Very family friendly. Treats everyone like family.
in Evansville, IN |
Everyone at the office is very friendly.
in Evansville, IN |
I love the experience here at Dr Browns. The notification are easy to use and the people are all so easy to get along with and they are so happy.
in Evansville, IN |
The staff is amazing. The comfort we felt in the office is superior. We will be spreading the word on our experience. We love our results and Dr. Brown!
in Mt. Vernon, IN |
All three of our children had braces by Brown and all have beautiful teeth. Great orthodontist and wonderful staff!
in Elberfeld, In |
Staff amazingly kind and friendly
Evansville, IN |
I got my braces off 8 years ago, but recently had to return to get one of my retainers fixed. Dr. Brown was able to see the problem and fix it quickly, all while complementing me on how straight my teeth still were. He even had some of his assistants come see how good my bite was after 8 years. He is an excellent orthodontist and I would recommend him to anyone!
in Evansville, IN |
Very outgoing and explains things well
in Evansville, IN |
Dr Brown was great and his staff!
in Morganfield, KY |
My son is interested in chemistry and physics and likes to ask a lot of questions. Dr. Brown was always willing to provide him with data and research to educate him. Thank you!
in Evansville, IN |
Dr Brown has to be the nicest most caring person ever! His entire staff is very helpful, nice and knowledgable.
in Evansville, IN |
He did an excellent job with my daughter's orthodontic treatment. His staff is wonderful
in Henderson, KY |
I would recommend Dr Brown to anyone. He developed a plan and followed it. It was worth the drive to another state to come here. The staff was always friendly and very willing to work with my schedule to make appointments for three girls at the same time. Thank you., Dr Brown and staff!
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Brown is one of the friendliest, most caring doctors I have worked with. He always made myself and my children feel comfortable at their appointments. I am so pleased with the outcome of his treatment and would highly recommend him!
in Evansville, IN |
It was an awesome experience! I never thought that my smile could look the way it is now, and everyone who works there was kind.
in Evansville, IN |
Everyone working here is extremely nice each and every time you come in!
in New York, NY |
Good
in Evansville, IN |
Everyone is so kind and nice. I will tell everyone to go to Dr Brown
Have you seen Dr. Randall K. Brown, MSD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Brown says...

Born and raised in Evansville, Dr. Brown completed his pre-dental requirements at Indiana University in Bloomington before moving on to the Indiana University School of Dentistry where he received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with the highest honors.  Immediately he began his postgraduate education at the Saint Louis University Department of Orthodontics, finishing number one in his class with a Master of Science Degree in Orthodontics and receiving the coveted J.P. Marshal Award for academic and clinical excellence.

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

• Dr. Brown prides himself in not only providing clinical excellence in orthodontic treatment but also in creating lasting relationships with his patients.  That family atmosphere is in large part due to his friendly yet professional staff.  Please visit our website to meet the staff that Dr. Brown is so proud to work with every day.  You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with and these are the wonderful people that help make Dr. Brown the best!

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent
  • Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Dental Crowding
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

Indiana Univ

Graduated in 1976

• Other Education
    Saint Louis University /Center For Advanced Dental Education

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics