Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Randall Barton, DMD
Dr. Randall Barton, DMD is a dentist who practices in White Plains, NY. He has been practicing for 17 years.

222 Westchester Ave Ste 402

• Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Single Visit Root Canals

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Barton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barton to family and friends
Dr. Barton's Performance
in Mt Kisco, NY |
Dr Barton very sensitive to my fear. I had a very positive experience with dr Barton during the two root canals and with each visit I actually became less fearful and more positive he wouldn't hurt me. I'd give him ten stars if I could. I Would recommend Dr Barton to anyone who needs dental surgery
in Thornwood, ny |
Efficient and professional physicians and staff
in Katonah, NY |
very skilled and very kind
I would definitely recommend Dr. Barton for anyone in need of a root canal. He was extremely competent and explained each step as he proceeded. No pain; discomfort was minimal. Dr. Barton and his staff were all friendly and professional.
Van Nuys, CA |
Extremely capable
in Dobbs Ferry, NY |
Dr. Barton was a lifesaver as I had to have a last-minute emergency root canal on a Jewish holiday and he was the only one in the office! He actually fit me in during his lunch break, bless his heart :-) He was calming, confident, and reassuring.
in New Rochelle |
Dr Barton was very understanding of my situation, was excellent in explaining the entire procedure step by step and come highly recommended by me to anyone in need of his services. Office staff also was extremely professional and considerate, a real smooth experience.
in White Plains, NY |
very competent, easy to work with, puts one at ease.
in Westport, CT |
I was expecting a very unpleasant experience, and it was a walk in the park. Dr. Barton is professional, pleasant, and patient. I would not go anywhere else. Thank you!
in Mahopac, NY |
Dr. Barton is very professional and informative. He expalins everything in detail and makes you fell very comfortable.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr. Barton is truly outstanding. His skills are far beyond expectation and undoubtedly will surprise new patients.
in Rye NY |
I have been a patient of AEofW twice in the past few years. Having endured similar surgeries in prior years, I will attest that Dr. Barton and his partners are superior as regards their abilities as well as their facility to put a patient at ease. From the moment one is welcomed by the receptionists then on to the nurse and doctor, the entire experience is made warm and friendly. Most importantly, there is little to no discomfort. Definitely, no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Barton.
Dr. Barton is very skilled and kept me well informed of what was going on as he worked on my root canal. I had no pain during the procedure or after the anesthetic wore off.
in Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Barton performed two root canals and i didn't need as much as an aspirin. Excellent!
in New York, NY |
Kind and thorough.
Rye, NY |
Dr. Barton was terrific! So nice and I had no pain after root canal!
Have you seen Dr. Randall Barton, DMD?
Are you Dr. Barton?